"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Yeah, you should consider other options before buying love philter...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's.

After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :)

We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left.

We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's. After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :) We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left. We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

:thumbup: Well done

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's.

After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :)

We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left.

We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

Slightly better.

rosssigfinal.jpg

=D>

Bravo, Bows...Bravo

Heartwarming story was heartwarming. Very well done, my friend.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Okay sorry if this rambles and what have you

A while back I said what should I do about my "best" friend's ex girlfriend as she evidently likes me and I think she knows that I like her. Think is a stupid word, she definetly knows. Well today I saw her again, the first time after seeing her and realising that she likes me, alone and she tried to kiss me to which I backed away and said no*. This was not because I felt bad about my friend but because of her boyfriend who I met earlier in the day.. I tried to explain to her that I couldn't because I felt bad about this all but she seemed clearly insulted which is highly understandable. However I now feel really bad for her sakle and my own.

Basically i'm asking what does this mean? Have I royally screwed up another chance...

Edit: *Well after a few seconds...

A while back I said what should I do about my "best" friend's ex girlfriend as she evidently likes me and I think she knows that I like her. Think is a stupid word, she definetly knows. Well today I saw her again, the first time after seeing her and realising that she likes me, alone and she tried to kiss me to which I backed away and said no*. This was not because I felt bad about my friend but because of her boyfriend who I met earlier in the day.. I tried to explain to her that I couldn't because I felt bad about this all but she seemed clearly insulted which is highly understandable. However I now feel really bad for her sakle and my own.

Basically i'm asking what does this mean? Have I royally screwed up another chance...

Another chance for what? Decide what you want: Would you rather lose a friend, or lose the chance to get laid by some girl who seems like a pain anyways?

Another chance for what? Decide what you want: Would you rather lose a friend, or lose the chance to get laid by some girl who seems like a pain anyways?

90% of the time she isn't a pain.. but yes a friend or her. She has already made her choice which will lose her her current boyfriend and a few friends.

It does seem that my hands are tied.

Wait, wasn't she your best friends girlfriend earlier? so she broke up with your friend, while hitting on you, then got another boyfriend, and tried to kiss you? Or do I have this all wrong...

Still, it's pretty much a choice between your friend and her current boyfriend and her. If you really do want her (she sounds like kind of a pain) then at least ask your friend about it.

Amaranth_GTO.png

90% of the time she isn't a pain.. but yes a friend or her. She has already made her choice which will lose her her current boyfriend and a few friends.

If she has a current boyfriend, there's your answer. Get the hell outa there.

Why?

Three reasons.

1) Because you'd be an accessory to helping her cheat - which is a douche move no matter the circumstances.

2) Because you'd lose the friendship with her ex.

3) Because if you got involved, you might start having feelings for her, which would be bad, since she's already proven she'd just screw you over.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This girl is willing to cheat. Personally, I don't respect that. From what I read she isn't much of a catch... You're passing on an occasion to get with a girl, sure, but not a great one. You'd be sacrificing your friends for something average. Bad deal.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

[bleep] her and move on with your life. She seems to have a short attention span with guys anyway. Seeing as how you kissed her while she's with someone else, at this point I'd take it as "in for a penny, in for a pound"

Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while, but I am again in need of assistance.

So basically, I liked this girl, but she likes one of my best friends, so I was like, [bleep] that man, she's all yours. So, anyway, I was at a party and I met some bids, got some phone numbers, and there was this one girl who was just amazing. But the problem is she's friends with my ex girlfriend who sort of hates me, so it's just exceedingly awkward. I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime, go to Starbucks or whatever, and she's like, but she wants to bring my ex, and she doesn't seem to realize that she hates me and it's just a whole messy load of crap. Advise on current situation, please?

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while, but I am again in need of assistance.

So basically, I liked this girl, but she likes one of my best friends, so I was like, [bleep] that man, she's all yours. So, anyway, I was at a party and I met some bids, got some phone numbers, and there was this one girl who was just amazing. But the problem is she's friends with my ex girlfriend who sort of hates me, so it's just exceedingly awkward. I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime, go to Starbucks or whatever, and she's like, but she wants to bring my ex, and she doesn't seem to realize that she hates me and it's just a whole messy load of crap. Advise on current situation, please?

Does she know that you dated her friend?

You might want to catch her up to speed with all your mess with her.

[bleep] her and move on with your life. She seems to have a short attention span with guys anyway. Seeing as how you kissed her while she's with someone else, at this point I'd take it as "in for a penny, in for a pound"

...Yeah, okay, so instead of sacrificing his friendship for a relationship he'll do it for a quick [bleep].

I guess she's a cooze then. Not worth it except for a quick [bleep], as that's all she's good for then.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

My point was if a full relationship isn't worth it then hooking up with her wouldn't either.

My point was if a full relationship isn't worth it then hooking up with her wouldn't either.

yes but my point is he's already kissed her, theres already a sense of betrayal. Now he's just screwing himself out of an easy lay if he backs out now.

I don't think kissing someone's girlfriend is as bad as sleeping with her.

I don't think kissing someone's girlfriend is as bad as sleeping with her.

This.

She and her boyfriend aren't close anymore and where more rebound for each other after previous messy ex's.. Only a few weeks ago he was going to dump her but then stopped for some reason we don't know..

And yeah sleeping with my friend's ex who has a boyfriend behind their backs is a lot worse than kissing.

Edit: If this will help;

What she said today:

"i want to see you though...

being with *** now is just really miserable

i don't want to anymore...

i know cheating is awful

but i can't help my feelings for you

it's bad timing that i have a boyfriend :/"