"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

At least there aren't diagrams.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I guess I pretty much am in a relationship now...

Who would've guessed?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

[bleep] fb official. Why should I do that? I don't need to advertise the thing that we do some stuff together. Rather, as we both live pretty hectic lifestyles it might put some extra pressure on us aswell.

Right now there are 2 people that I know that know of me and that girl. One is my flatmate and the other lives in UK and just happened to be my guest on NYE.

I wasn't certain about that relationship-thing earlier. What makes 2 people be in a relationship? In this case, we have now gone out for 2 weeks and I have done some stuff I have never done before and we both still very much want to see each other, spend the night together and chat daily. I care for her and I hope she cares of me. And I really-really like her.

It just... came out of the blue actually, this whole thing.

Saw her for the first time at NYE last year, when I apparently stole her hat.

Next time I saw her this end of November. Few weeks pass without seeing each other or even talking, she invites me to her birthday in the end of December. We chat twice on fb, I invite her out, next thing I know she spent the night at my place. And I spent the night two days after at her place.

And have been out a few more times now.

I imagine that would be enough...

Come to think of it, that hickey was not such a good idea after all...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

You're in a (monogamous) relationship when you both explicitly agree to not see other people.

If you choose never to bring that topic up, you're free to do whatever you want for about 3 months though. After that she'll want to know where things are going between you two.

77yLQy8.png

Id bring it up though. More honest that way

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well keep in mind that girls usually have way more dating options than guys do, so there's a reason why guys are usually the first ones to say, "hey let's not see other people anymore"

In other words, it's not a big deal if you don't bring it up since she probably doesn't really care if you're dating still around too.

77yLQy8.png

Eh, for as many girls that dont care there's at least one that cares a lot

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This whole page hurts to read.

I don't actually understand any of what's being said on that page, and I like it that way. I know better then to google it.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This whole page hurts to read.

I don't actually understand any of what's being said on that page, and I like it that way. I know better then to google it.

I googled it. It was more of why would someone do such a thing than grossness.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

In other news, I saw a fascinating transsexual profile on POF. Their headline was "Tall + Hung / CoolAf x fine = 4me"

If we follow the standard order of operations (Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally), then we'll see that being hung and tall are the most important variables, becoming increasingly important the less "cool as [bleep]" and fine you are. Interestingly, though, the cooler and finer you are, the lower 4me is; whereas the taller and more hung you are, the higher 4me is.

I'm unsure of whether 4me means "perfect partner for me" or "4*me," meaning we should really just divide the whole equation by 4 to simplify our scores.

But really I'm just trying to determine how tall, hung, cool as [bleep], and fine I need to be in order to become the perfect male specimen.

• Like 4

77yLQy8.png

Bahahaha!

Hmm.... interestingly enough though, Tall seems rather independent of all other variables. So with a high enough Tall score, the rest of it is irrelevant. Either that, or getting high numbers requires a high Hung and Fine score (and a low cool score to prevent significant reduction), thus making the Tall score mostly irrelevant.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

In other news, I saw a fascinating transsexual profile on POF. Their headline was "Tall + Hung / CoolAf x fine = 4me"

If we follow the standard order of operations (Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally), then we'll see that being hung and tall are the most important variables, becoming increasingly important the less "cool as [bleep]" and fine you are. Interestingly, though, the cooler and finer you are, the lower 4me is; whereas the taller and more hung you are, the higher 4me is.

I hate PEMDAS because it implies that multiplication comes before division and that addition comes before subtraction. For that equation being more "fine" is what's going to give you the highest 4me score.

So I believe that we're supposed to be taking inches for tall and hung, then your average score on a 1-10 hotness scale for fine but I'm at a complete loss for what to use for Coolaf.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Actually I think we pretty much went through this conversation our second night together.

So yeah...

And if tall would score good, well, I would score great!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I hate PEMDAS because it implies that multiplication comes before division and that addition comes before subtraction. For that equation being more "fine" is what's going to give you the highest 4me score.

So I believe that we're supposed to be taking inches for tall and hung, then your average score on a 1-10 hotness scale for fine but I'm at a complete loss for what to use for Coolaf.

Kelvin or Rankine for Coolaf

how do you compute all the units though

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Actually I think we pretty much went through this conversation our second night together.

So yeah...

And if tall would score good, well, I would score great!

You think? Man you need to be certain on this stuff. Can't just assume.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That's pretty bad, Judging by that formula, I realized that all you truly need is a virtually zero CoolAf score. The closer that number approaches zero, the more it effectively multiplies your score.

...Turning a relationship advice thread into a mathematical discussion. No wonder I'm single.

• Like 1

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I'm going to assume parenthesis should have been used and that the actual formula should be (Tall + Hung) / (CoolAf * Fine) = 4me.  Otherwise it's kind of a shit show in terms of what the final units are.  I assume tall and hung are both length units if they're being added together.  Coolaf is obviously temperature, with a more desirable score being a lower temperature (hence coolness). Although this means that fine would also be better the lower the score is, right? We're also assuming that a high 4me score is good, which could be totally off.

I'm confused on what units "fine" uses though. Is it unit-less? Right now the units of "4me" (or just "me" if we're assuming 4 is just an integer) are something like m/K*x, where x is whatever unit fine is in. 

My conclusion is that I think the formula needs revision and that it doesn't accurately define "4me".

Edit:

"(Tall + Hung x Fine) / CoolAf = 4me" seems like a pretty good formula. Where fine is a unit-less 1-10 rating.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Fineness, or grit, is just a coefficient from 0 to 180 with higher being more fine. So we're probably looking at (tall + hung)/cool * fine, with our final unit in length/temperature.

This formula is fundamentally flawed, though. It basically says that someone who's 5'6" with an 8" dick is equivalent to someone who's 6' and 2" long.

• Like 3