"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I go on a 30 minute train to school

I used to travel 30 minutes a day to work in Central London - I guess I had the incentive of money. The incentive to embarrass myself in-front of a woman (Or Impress a woman) doesn't seem too appealing :P --

Luck be a Lady

I used to travel an hour to school. Or an hour and 15 mins when on a bicycle.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It was 22 minutes on the dot to go to college. But because PA is like 30 minutes away regardless of where it is on the Delaware I bumped my limit to an hour to be inclusive of in-landers

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Encountered my most forward girl on tinder recently lol. i matched with her/ messaged her back in january to no response. She ended up messaging me back last night telling me to go vote for Bernie if I hadn't already because the polls were about to close (lol). We ended up talking about our mutual love for Bernie and she gave me her snapchat (again, [bleep]ing lol). We messaged a little bit on there, but she wasn't too conversative so I didn't really figure it was going anywhere. Then tonight she snapped me a blurry picture of something that I couldn't discern...which ended up being her ass ripping through her pants. We talked for a bit and she said I was cute and that I should kiss her.

Thing is, she's 25 (I'm 21) so it feels a little weird, and while I can't really see from her pictures and her face is cute I think she might be fat and/or way taller than me. Definitely a way different experience than talking to college girls though lmfao, just trying to decide where to go with this haha.

edit: she ended up bootycalling me tonight, turned it down because her pictures weren't worth trying to drive 15 minutes to go to at 2 am and I have a shitton of work due tomorrow. Maybe that was suboptimal but w/e, I'd just rather meet somewhere public first when it's on the fence like this. Might meet up with her Saturday though.

You'll eventually develop the intuition as to whether or not a girl is fat (or a transsexual lol). I would send pics of all the ambiguously-fat or ambiguously-trans girls to some of my more experienced friends until I figured it out on my own haha

If a girl has lots of pics of her big boobs but no full body pics, she's probably fat. If a girl's photos are taken from an angle where she's holding the camera above her head and looking up into it, she's probably fat. If a girl's upper arms, hands, fingers, and/or neck look fat, she's probably fat.

77yLQy8.png

Yeah my radar for fat/trans/undesirable is [bleep]ing on point after years of tuning it haha

Honestly if you never got a full body shot you can assume she was probably at least one of those.

Granted a 2am booty call may be worth chasing regardless after a beer or 2

• Like 1

Holy shit it was crazy last night.

I am now 22, which is officially the last cool age. No more birthdays until 25...

But yeah, got home at 8AM, couldn't walk straight, and me parents came at 10AM, while I was still absurdly drunk and well, they were pissed :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Holy shit it was crazy last night.

I am now 22, which is officially the last cool age. No more birthdays until 25...

But yeah, got home at 8AM, couldn't walk straight, and me parents came at 10AM, while I was still absurdly drunk and well, they were pissed :D

you're not allowed to post anymore until Miss Hottie Quaterfinal 5 is up

• Like 7

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Happy birthday. Now go make another quater final thread.

Wow, that previous post was to completely wrong thread.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Same audience though, really doesn't matter much

Those ultra thin condoms break like every time, just a PSA. I'm pretty into just pill use at this point because I have one consistent partner and the pill is 99.8% effective. I'll take a .02% chance. Using Muggiw's own logic: if it's less than 1% it's not going to happen.

If I HAD to pick a second, pull out with pill because it's still fun depending on mood

Those ultra thin condoms break like every time, just a PSA. I'm pretty into just pill use at this point because I have one consistent partner and the pill is 99.8% effective. I'll take a .02% chance. Using Muggiw's own logic: if it's less than 1% it's not going to happen.

If I HAD to pick a second, pull out with pill because it's still fun depending on mood

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2013/08/08/5-reasons-you-should-never-trust-birth-control-pills/

77yLQy8.png

Off topic but I'm pretty sure my cousin is going to get a boyfriend in the same way that I did

On topic, I would vote condom and pulling out because loads of girls including myself hate the pill (acne, weight gain, other undesirable side effects as well as messed up periods)

...but those are all things the pill reduces, not increases. Regular cycles, better skin, more proportionate weight - only downside is bloating about 20% of your life and keeping your hormones in check

...but those are all things the pill reduces, not increases. Regular cycles, better skin, more proportionate weight - only downside is bloating about 20% of your life and keeping your hormones in check

it's different from woman to woman. Anything that varies hormone levels is going to have different effects from person to person. You don't even really get a period - it's a withdrawal bleed when you come off the pill. I'm speaking from personal experience when I say it was horrendous and I couldn't get out of bed for days at one point. Many other girls report the acne increase etc so whilst it can decrease those things in some women, it can increase them in others.

I heard a story about a couple who were pregnant and were confused about it because the woman didn't like the pill so her boyfriend took it instead and they wondered why they still got pregnant

• Like 2

That's [bleep]ing stupid (the couple not you)

In my specific case that in no way reflects general populace, I trust my girlfriend to take her pill, and I'm there a lot when she does. I also fully anticipate her changing her mind about having kids one day, but I know for a fact she's going to tell me first, it's not like it'll be a surprise to me

The problem I have with a girl who is on birth control that says authentically she doesn't want a kid doesn't mean its true forever.

Something that women differ from men is that men typically are set for life on things like marriage/kids/sexual orientation while women can whole heartedly feel one way on any of those issues and 180 overnight. Its not a matter of being disingenuous its just that women are a bit more malleable to identity changes than men.

So your 19 year old gf that is 100% anti-child could 180 overnight at 22 without understanding why you feel its a contradiction. Just a thought I'm 23 and know enough guys who've become fathers because of this and I think at least from my heuristic that its much, much higher than a 2% risk.

While on the topic, the girl I've mentioned on here full body turns whenever theres a kid in the area. Guess whos wrapping up forever with her now :lol:

Didn't you just say that she could 180 on that???
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.