Dragon Platebody leak :o!

Pawn

Old and the dragon platebody will be like dragon full helm that no one uses + way overpriced as it will probably be dropped by addy dragons or something similar.

The pic looks like it's made with cad, whoever done it could have at least removed the grids.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to do that is very simple. theres a computer program that makes 3d stuff, called like AutoCAD or something. ive used it b4, and ive made a d long. sure it wasnt perfect, but its very easy. any one experienced with this program can easily make one of these. i want to believe that a d pick and d pl8 are coming out, but i dont think itll come out for a while, and it wont look like that 3d fake. and the d pick does look like a photoshopped d axe. i so want to blieve its true, but its fake.

They are in the actual cache of the game, along with a music cape and alternative quest capes. Also the dragon pickaxe looks exactly like the one that was seen in the old high scores.

Although saying that they could be old or beta models and not the final designs so we still may not actually see those specific ones.

Dark_Jab.png

It looks pretty nice :D

I'm mostly interesting in how it will be added into the game though, probably something like addy dragons.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Aw I wanted it to look like the concept art that jagex made :( this one looks more like a d full helm on a red plate :cry: nevertheless i'd still want one just coz it's the d plate \'

2vuhgcn.png

Talk of Private Servers on here in not allowed.

Stay on topic guys :)

I'm guessing that when the D Plate is released, it'll be either very rare, or quite common...

Meh.

You a mod?

nah but still making a valid point -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I knew about this a month ago. But still, good find. I wonder when it will be put into the game and how hard the quest will be. :twss:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Dragon Plate would have to have quite a good defence to top what we already have. plus it would need a str bonus if it wants to stand up against Bandos.

well it may not have a str bonus and then just slip into being a status symbol like the dfh.

billybobj282.gif

accesingjagexcache.jpg

Thats were some people take the Dragon Body / pickaxe / music skill cape / weird UI cape.

I knew about it when I started playing arcanist and saw it again when rs hd came, But I don't have a program to open them.

Yep ;)

That is how.

but to get into those files and decipher them, you need other stuff :)

edit1: Anyone who plays Runescape has ".jagex_cache_32" & all the sub-folders. If you can figure out how to get into files the correct way, you will eventually find the Dragon Platebody and the Dragon Pickaxe like I did :)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Regardless of who found it or not, it'll make some impression on the current gameplay. Though, I agree, these additions are a bit delayed in their timing, surely they'll still have some sort of credible value. Reminds me of The Simpson's Movie, being a decade too late it still gathered enough interest to make an impression; expect the same for newly released Dragon items.

Found by me. So... I hope I don't loose credit. If you are to add this to your main post, remember to say I was the one who found it.[/size] Make my name easily visible as well :o :)

Original topic: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=752702

...wow.

dracomagecopy.png

And once again the person who discovered the concept art is overseen.

Check RuneScape forums, search, and find a topic called "Dragon plate picture released?".

The guy who found the picture, checked parents guide right after it were changed!(It came as a hidden update together with a in-game update).

Then, after you've done this, come back and tell me who found this leak.

And once again the person who discovered the concept art is overseen.

Check RuneScape forums, search, and find a topic called "Dragon plate picture released?".

The guy who found the picture, checked parents guide right after it were changed!(It came as a hidden update together with a in-game update).

Then, after you've done this, come back and tell me who found this leak.

Ya because if one person finds it, no one else can.

Found by me. So... I hope I don't loose credit. If you are to add this to your main post, remember to say I was the one who found it. Make my name easily visible as well :o :)

Music cape FOUND BY ME I'll take my 200 internet fames now, because then I'll be cool.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Not exactly what I said.

But I will not blame you, because only people who have found something big, know how annoying it is not to get any credit.

The reason to my other post, is simply that some people in here, question who actually found this.

Then I though I would clear up who found this leak :)

This is not about "fame" or "being cool" as you think. No, I simply don't like being ripped off, and credit is included.

It's not like I blame the topic creator. I blame those "friends" who always seems to forget to tell where the things they find root from.

Now that there is a 3D model of the "hopefully" real deal, then the rumor of this concept art dies.

What a shame :( The concept art is so much better, and maybe always was "too good to be true"...

Oh well, this concept art plate will probaly never be...

There will probaly never be a plate with the face of a dragon with a wide open mouth, and huge brutal [bleep]es on the shoulder plads.

But I will not blame you, because only people who have found something big, know how annoying it is not to get any credit.

I have a fun story on that.

I found that Carpentry was going to be called Construction first, I even had a link to the knowledge base page that was changed later on to say "nothing to see here" which got people searching and eventually found pictures of the house portal and a few other unreleased pictures.

I didn't get the e-fame and hypothetical dollars, I got the thread locked, eventually deleted, telling me not to take an obvious bugged page and present it as a fact or a hint by the mod who locked it. Lovely Tip.It '05, right?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The reason to my other post, is simply that some people in here, question who actually found this.

No see the thing is, there was nothing to find, it was on a page on the website, easily accessible to anyone. No searching needed. No one deserves any amount of credit for finding something like this.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I think the point is that it honestly doesn't matter who was the first to stumble upon it. When it is released, you won't see posts like "OMG so-and-so was right!!" because it doesn't make any difference to anyone else here. The fact that someone goes crazy about "i found it first z0mg gimme credit" just shows how shallow they really are. Get a grip. When in doubt, assume someone else has already beaten you to the punch.

dracomagecopy.png