100 whip drops ^_^

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing achievment - bet not alot of people have done that at all, how many did you get before they dropped to below 10mil because they were about 40mil when they came out, nice stack of cash!

100/100

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

wow cliff :o very nice, wish i could have that patience just to do the bad tasks i get :wall: gratz alot anyway 9.7/10 just cause you were 3rd that you know of ;) and just before i viewed this you had 1337 views :D ill upload and give you the pic as a little momento of the 1337-ness

Also you said getting 100 whips was boring, Seriously it's a game, I can understand camping when you first get 85, But play the game for fun lol.

So what? Maybe he felt genuinely happy for himself when he accomplished that long hard goal, seriously you try doing that.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Also you said getting 100 whips was boring, Seriously it's a game, I can understand camping when you first get 85, But play the game for fun lol.

So what? Maybe he felt genuinely happy for himself when he accomplished that long hard goal, seriously you try doing that.

Why waste time annoying yourself? He always complained about it when he had me added. And I've gotten nearly 100 DK drops and I had fun. It's a GAME not a JOB, Just my opinion though, You should have fun while you achieve stuff.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Why waste time annoying yourself? He always complained about it when he had me added. And I've gotten nearly 100 DK drops and I had fun. It's a GAME not a JOB, Just my opinion though, You should have fun while you achieve stuff.

Yeah sure, I have the same achievement, will get there soon, if i play.

I see your point but I can also see his tbh.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

your not the first, maybe the first really active tipiter, but definitly not the first i got 85 slayer in october 2006 and im now 300k over 99 slayer and ive had well over 100 whips lol, and like 50 dark bows, and i got several whips before 85 with pies, about 13, atleasts thats what i have the pics up to, i also got this while using pies

abbyheadgm5.jpg

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

WOW nice job man! I'm on my 70th (as of last week) yet I keep losing money to investments so i'm really not gaining anything LOL I think i'll just start keeping them so I don't get tempted to spend it on items that drop in price :lol:

U R L33T WHIP DROP MASTORZOR :mrgreen:

100/10

2vuhgcn.png

prepad: thanks for rating. :)

kingjoe: the first whip sold for 1.4. and thanks for commenting!

stilly1: thanks for the 1337 comment. i never train slayer solely because of what you said in the first sentence.

bigtoy: i'm asking for rates, not pictures of yourself getting an extremely rare drop and posting it to show off. :(

silver: hate repeating myself but i've already confirmed that i'm not going to exceed above 85 slayer. thanks for the nice suggestion though.

triquos: hey i made the same mistake. it's not nice to lose money after spending time for a hard earned drop.

skatebdr: ty for rating.

manufan: same with bdr's comment. ty for rating. :)

insane, pic of money after you sold all other drops plzzles?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 11 months later...
WOW nice job man! I'm on my 70th (as of last week) yet I keep losing money to investments so i'm really not gaining anything LOL I think i'll just start keeping them so I don't get tempted to spend it on items that drop in price :lol:

U R L33T WHIP DROP MASTORZOR :mrgreen:

100/10

Oh God i thought your post just said U R L33T WHIP DROP MASTORBATOR x3

Edit-

10/10 too, thats quite a feat, well done :)

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]