100 whip drops ^_^

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/10 cause thats what you rate everyone elses achievements.

Every rate I've ever gotten from him has been a 8/10 or higher even though I don't know him.

You just look extremely immature and petty by sinking to "his" level.

On-Topic: Great achievement, 88 Summoning from it must've felt great as well. 8/10

You know what's wrong with you people? You see him rate low a few times and you get him back. WELL HEY, HE ASKS TO RATE 100 WHIP DROPS, NOT HIS RATES ON OTHER TOPICS. If you can only rate his other rates then don't bother? + I've seen him post 8/10+ a lot and trust me, i've seen much more topics than you.

Gin, you say you don't flame him but meh, not going to waste time on you, Hartlar already showed you were flaming.

10/10 because 100 is just amazing. ::'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

hehe yeah, it was pretty good especially cause it was back when whips were 4m :P

Congratulations one more time xD

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

So you have to copy cat him? :roll:.

Seriously everyone gives rates on achievements depending on their moods and how well they like it.

Anyway, nicely done "abyssal whip" =D>.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Compare other's achievements to this..... I give Kyle's rating a 0/10 becasue it doesn't rate the achievement.

10/10 on this achievement! I know you have been working on it for quite a while! :mrgreen:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Grats on the 100 whips! I remember your goal well, didn't know you had that much modivation! (sp?)

10/10 from me. Nice job =D>

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

eyescansee: i'm guessing your tipit name has something to do with that comment. :D

black: i agree that this achievement doesn't deserve less then a 7. if he gives a low rating then obviously, he's on to me.\

tyler: i have to disagree with you. i wanted to achieve this because it was my goal. i don't think other goals like a certain 99 stat would be fun either. goals in runescape are ment to be time consuming (and boring) just like this one.

kranked: ty kranked. it feels great to use the best healing summon in runescape. :thumbsup:

xanotex: thanks for pointing out that logic. finally they can have some common sence through their thick skulls.

from1sttolast: thank you for posting.

kohe: i remember when whips we're more then that. brings back memories. ::'

skull emblem: ty for the nice rating.

shahrazad: i have to agree with what you said :thumbsup: . thanks for commenting.

darkace: thanks!

N_odie: rating other peoples rate? nice one. hehe. :thumbup: thanks for posting.

kinggabe: glad to hear that. it's nice to know some people are actually envious about my progress. :)

muggi: thanks muggi! :thumbsup:

soma: he probably has a lot by now. :shock: ty for rating.

italian: :thumbup: for looking at the right posts.

kota: ty for rating. i hope the flamers leave this thread soon.

Opening with such a bossy paragraph is not my style, but I guess it's needed seeing some idiotic comments above.

Nice achievement, I wouldn't be able to not sell them.

8/10

signature4s.jpg

Opening with such a bossy paragraph is not my style, but I guess it's needed seeing some idiotic comments above.

Nice achievement, I wouldn't be able to not sell them.

8/10

thanks for the rate. :D i'm not going to even bother with the flamers and their comments. why do i have waste my time on them? it's like arguing with a 5 yr old no-body. ::'

sorry for posting late cliff. congratulations for working so hard on this goal. words cannot express on how dedicated you are. :)

i hope the flamers leave this thread soon.

Nope. 0/10 just because your an egotistical moron.

i'm not the jerk that goes around posting spam and [cabbage] on other peoples thread. but you're just a complete [wagon] that can't even follow simple words like rate. so why should you criticize anyone?

irony at its best.

3/10

im sick of you spamming everyones hard earnt achievements.

Edit: and since when did 100 whips cost 12million gp? ... :-k

you confused 12 million with 160 million? ahaha. cookies to abyssal for calling you a clown. no really.

[hide=big quote]

sorry for posting late cliff. congratulations for working so hard on this goal. words cannot express on how dedicated you are. :)

i hope the flamers leave this thread soon.

Nope. 0/10 just because your an egotistical moron.

i'm not the jerk that goes around posting spam and [cabbage] on other peoples thread. but you're just a complete [wagon] that can't even follow simple words like rate. so why should you criticize anyone?

irony at its best.

3/10

im sick of you spamming everyones hard earnt achievements.

Edit: and since when did 100 whips cost 12million gp? ... :-k

you confused 12 million with 160 million? ahaha. cookies to abyssal for calling you a clown. no really.

[/hide]

thanks for rating. :thumbsup: and dissing those flamers.

even though you havnt been all nice on this board. that is one impressive achiement you got there :shock: so i got to give it 9.5 =D> (it isent 1k whips :P )

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I think wakka has like 96 or 99 whips but he didn't wanna go finish and get 100 :P

Not sure about the first on tif but it's still pretty nice.

On far apart were the heads? Oh and how many kills was it approximately?

8/10

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

mil: thanks. with all the comments i've recieved i guess i stand corrected. i'm not the first to achieve 100 drops first BUT i'm one of the few tifers to complete this goal.

x1992x in general, i'm either nice or mean depending on my mood. i can be an [wagon] sometimes but that's if someone gets on my mean side.

toast: the first head came in the 42nd whip drop. after that, it got a little rushed so i couldn't tell. wakka stopped at the 98th drop. he didn't make it to 100 but he was pretty darn close. :thumbsup: