100 whip drops ^_^

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so sure about the first tipiter, I never had an accurate estimate of my whips before i started counting them, must have been a lil bit over a hundred, or barley missed it. But surley you've killed more abyssals than me, back in the days they were so much easier to get, I have yet to hear about someone beating my 3 whips in 5 kills xD.

its a great achievement though, shame you 85 slay so late though :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

nice drops wish iw as still members 100/10

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

buying anything shiny with the money from that?

9.999/10, i'll only give the extra .001 if you gain a slayer lv lol

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

That proves it. I post a topic before you and it gets 2 replies while your's gets 17. Everybody hates me.

Don't take it too personally, it's kind of like a popularity club. Over time once your name gets out there more, you'll get more replies.

On topic: Congrats on hitting 100th whip, I know you've been gone for it for a while. Nice log, and again, grats.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Nice achievement, but i'm just wondering, what u do with all that rune stuff?

normaly i take on tasks some alchs with me so i can alch them right away and have the cash left =)

and whats total value of the drops together?

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990

master smither: ty for posting. ::'

misswar: no harm done. thanks for the real rating.

bruno: never going to happen. i'm staying at 85 and i'm happy with whips. :thumbsup:

darkdude: i used them all for 137 cb and the famous 88 summoning.

zot: geez...sorry i couldn't recognize that you we're also a good abby camper. >.> you must of been lucky with those drops. i would never stop counting mine.

the who: i'm sure you can achieve this too. all it takes is to stay motivated.

nicerune: not going to happen, i'm afraid. :)

adam: aye! cooking isn't something to be bored with. it's a complete safe skill and a lot easier to afk.

kold: to keep it simple. i work hard, i get on top of things, and i'm an easily motivated person.

kohe: 3 whip in 5 kills must of been insane...i'm sure no one will succeed that luck.

1canadian: ty for posting.

bigboi: i hope you enjoyed your time as a subscriber. don't lose faith that you might come back as a member.

ice and spec: thanks. you're amazing too. ::'

skully: no votes yet. but i could careless about the achievement of the month. i deserve better then getting my name put in a stupid list.

kenneh: indeed. :)

gradeskip: hehe. thanks for posting.

smobo: nope i'm going to blow it all away to summoning.

alphakoldes: thanks for posting(and the 2 grats.). the log is nothing compared to the actual achievement. just look how thrilled i was at the last pic! :thumbsup:

tbf: yes i did. and ty for posting.

4whitepaws: NO IDEA. thanks for the rating though!

afroman: keep it. ;) the values around 12m.

et: 12m in total.

im sick of you spamming everyones hard earnt achievements.

You're just sinking to his level no offence, I don't think anyone appreciates the amount of flames this forum gets sometimes but why would it encoruage him to post nicely if his genuinely decent achievement got flamed as well?

You're just sinking to his level no offence, I don't think anyone appreciates the amount of flames this forum gets sometimes but why would it encoruage him to post nicely if his genuinely decent achievement got flamed as well?

In all honesty, all i did was post a rating i thought was fit for the achievement... I didn't flame him at all in my post.

In all fairness, what goes around comes around... And if he likes to dish it out but not recieve it, then maybe he ought to refrain from flaming others in the future.

100 whip drops, nice.

I'm at around 80ish myself.

Keep up the good work.

Skinzo04.png

[saradomin hilt - 3] [Armadyl hilt - 1] [ Bandos hilt - 3]

[ Abyssal whip - 88] [ Dark bow - 7] [ Dragon boots - 100+]

blacksurge: why would you say that? i'm a legitimate poster like everyone else here. :?

skinzo: thank you for posting. good luck with 100 whips! 80 whip drops is quite a respectable level.

In all honesty, all i did was post a rating i thought was fit for the achievement... I didn't flame him at all in my post.

im sick of you spamming everyones hard earnt achievements

That is a flame in my books, and pointless retaliation at people doesn't help. If he wants to give spammy low ratings to people, that is his problem. You really think 'getting back at him' on his own threads will stop him posting badly in the future? I thought you were a bit more intelligent than that, Gin. :|

Um..what are you talking about? 100 whips is an amazing achievement and I don't think really deserves any less than 7/10. Opinion is opinion but 3/10 kinda seems like he's flaming to me. And I thought he was banned from the topic because you said something like that in your first post.

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

In all fairness, what goes around comes around... And if he likes to dish it out but not recieve it, then maybe he ought to refrain from flaming others in the future.

I 100% agree with Gin.

Also you said getting 100 whips was boring, Seriously it's a game, I can understand camping when you first get 85, But play the game for fun lol.

6/10, Pretty good achievemen I guess.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+