Tutorial Island....

Brinner

yea i was wondering that too. i looked on my world map and tutorial island is still there. i mean, now that tutorial is moved to lumby, wouldnt the island serve no purpose? i wonder if jagex is gunna take it out or sumthing. i personally would love to see it stay. its a nice thing to remember, where every1 pretty much went through there with their "butter knife" of a bronze dagger, and bronze sword with wooden shield killing rats that almost k0ed you except that when u got down to 1 hp u couldnt die.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

good memories in that place...

I was doing the part in tut island in classic with the person who teaches you fishing and i could not see the top chat options so i spent about 2 hours trying to find out what to do!

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Now that Tutorial Island is gone, what do you think will happen to it? Will it just stay there for no reason? Will it sink into the sea and something will replace it?

Elvrag will set fire too it and we will sail to Crandor to slain her once and for all...

I think a new quest will take place on it ^.^.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Maybe they should build a bridge to it because its a nice place to be actually

Yes, and i'ts darn near wizards' tower, so it woldn't be that hard to build this bridge.(speculation:ON) Maybe WOM will try and destroy the tower and we will have to fetch Sedridor's (sp?) friend on old tutorial to help stopping WOM's evil plans...(speculation:OFF)

WarBlastoise.png

Didn't it get burned by some dragon? I thought that was Tutorial Island in Runescape's homepage banner, and that the Sailing skill would let us get to it.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I am almost positive that it is not just going to sit there with no use. They are probably going to put something on it in the near future. Mayhaps another city. A quest to there is also a definate possiblity.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

At the moment it doesn't really seem to matter what has become of Tutorial Island. We all must have faith that it still lies in the middle of one of Runescape's oceans, somewhere. Because of the fact that there is no way for us to check, and see if our beloved Tutorial Island is still there, it is vital that we all believe it still exists. :pray: Tutorial Island is the root of almost all of the population's (Runescape's) existence, the starting point for all of us curious adventurers. Because of that fact I am sure Jagex will bring it back to life, and we will see our Island again, someday.

I have faith. Do you? :-s ,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

all i know is I have an account there... i think its called "8 yr old nub" or something stupid like that. I knew that would happen and I wanted to see what would happen if they removed it. I was surprised to find after the update that it was still there.

We should have a party on tutorial island one day for all the people with accounts still there :)

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

all i know is I have an account there... i think its called "8 yr old nub" or something stupid like that. I knew that would happen and I wanted to see what would happen if they removed it. I was surprised to find after the update that it was still there.

We should have a party on tutorial island one day for all the people with accounts still there :)

I still have a few accounts on tut island.

tfssig.png

Yay! We can all use emotes since we can't actually speak to each other on there!

Dark_Jab.png

Would be great to re-go there again, but jagex would have to word the conversations well, they wouldn't be able to have you say 'ahh i remember this place' and remniss as in the future newer players would never have been there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It's at this point in the month that we look back with rose-tinted glasses and get a little nostalgic. Do you remember your first days in RuneScape: leisurely wandering round Tutorial Island, making bread, catching fish and firing arrows at rats from behind a fence? Good times! A wind of change has been blowing about Tutorial Island, however, and it's brought a whiff of danger with it...

Possibly a new quest or something? Or it was just randomly destroyed by the dragon in the advert :D

It's at this point in the month that we look back with rose-tinted glasses and get a little nostalgic. Do you remember your first days in RuneScape: leisurely wandering round Tutorial Island, making bread, catching fish and firing arrows at rats from behind a fence? Good times! A wind of change has been blowing about Tutorial Island, however, and it's brought a whiff of danger with it...

Possibly a new quest or something? Or it was just randomly destroyed by the dragon in the advert :D

rofl thats the only thing runescape needs more of islands randomly destroyed by drags, like cranberrie, or crandork sumthin like that :mrgreen:

examine info:Retro704, your ally from the alley. wait...WTF???

retro704.gif

Dragon Drops: Spear (8/21/08)