Recommend an artist/band to the poster above you

AdioLovesSquall

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exodus,though you probably know them already,and I hardly know them...

Power metal,Death metal or Thrash metal for me...Well,those are my most listened to's...Any type of metal is fine.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Power metal,Death metal or Thrash metal for me...Well,those are my most listened to's...Any type of metal is fine.

Then you sir are in need of some pirate metal...Alestorm , there mine and my best freinds favourite find so far this year, kind of stuff you get tipsy and sing along to.

Im kind of looking for something like Pendulum but a bit rockier, if you know what i mean :?

tifsdac6mc.gif

Then you sir are in need of some pirate metal...Alestorm , there mine and my best freinds favourite find so far this year, kind of stuff you get tipsy and sing along to.

Im kind of looking for something like Pendulum but a bit rockier, if you know what i mean :?

Try Noisia and the qemists, very good DnB with Rock influences in some songs. If you can't find any good songs just PM and I'll upload some ;) . It's quite impossible to find anything alike Pendulum though, it's more something of it's own. I can barely call it Drum n bass anymore.

;>

but better than any tech-death rec.

What exactly do you have against Tech-Death? Or are you judging it only from that Necrophagist garbage?

And, to Necrobean, you might want to check out Suicidal Tendencies if you haven't already, some really good Thrash.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

but better than any tech-death rec.

What exactly do you have against Tech-Death? Or are you judging it only from that Necrophagist garbage?

And, to Necrobean, you might want to check out Suicidal Tendencies if you haven't already, some really good Thrash.

Thanks, just checked them out earlier and really like them :) .

;>

You might want to check out Martyr, particularly the album Feeding the Abscess.

@SilverSword: I checked out Boris. I really don't know what you were fussing about, I found them pretty boring.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Intriguing, gonna throw something a little odd at you.

Try listening to Cake. They're certainly not metal, like I know you usually listen to, but you've shown some pretty weird tastes in the past, so... They're tons of fun, basically. Their lyrics are genius, and they're the focus of most of the songs, with some solid backing instruments that don't really stand out supermuch. But they're a hell of a lot of fun to listen to, and definitely recommended for anyone that listens to music intelligently.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Thanks Klankaos. It will probably be a few weeks before I check them out, but they're next on the list of bands for me to look at. :)

Flodder, you should check out

. Amazing hip-hop collaboration between MC MF Doom and producer Madlib. Even if you don't like hip-hop, check them out. They're the artist that got me into the genre.

Cool.

Hmm... You like Hip-Hop? You might want to check out the Beastie Boys if you haven't already. Try the song Triple Trouble.

@Cheese: Wow, Narkan are really good!!! Thanks for the recommendation! :thumbsup:

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Thanks Klankaos. It will probably be a few weeks before I check them out, but they're next on the list of bands for me to look at. :)

Flodder, you should check out

. Amazing hip-hop collaboration between MC MF Doom and producer Madlib. Even if you don't like hip-hop, check them out. They're the artist that got me into the genre.

Very nice suggestion you did there, didn't know that you liked Hip-hop.

To the above to remain on the Hip-hop subject... Hmm the fact that you like grindcore/Goregrind/... I'm gonna suggest you a aggresive Rap/hiphop group; The lordz of Brooklyn.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Pehno06gl0M.

To persons whom are gonna suggest me Hiphop or Rap. It better be a name that nobody has ever heard about because I got most of the underground back to the roots... Oh well, you can always try.

;>