¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!

n_odie

Forum Name: Gremmy

Runescape Name: Gremmy

Picture: medf9.png

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Gremmy

Runescape Name: Gremmy

Picture: medf9.png

This is mine:

gremmy.png

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Oh nice I didn't know this thread was still going :o :o

I'm reserving this spot for my picture which I will take later, HD FTW :)

[ ]

And to everyone else, some very awesome outfits :)

Actually, the original thread was somewhat damaged by the idiot (who I'd still like to make mulch of) who caused the Forum Rollback in June... Anyway, this thread is the "resurrection version", meant to take in both HD and Non-HD images, and pack them together into a beautiful 'class photo' of everyone... May this thread complete, and not have the same happen to it. :thumbsup:

And in case you're curious... My Image is a few pages back... Here is a nifty pointer, so you can look easily. :)

Link :arrow: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=753181&p=6296747#p6296747

See you after the picture is done! Enjoy! 8-)

~Mr. D. V. "Thank goodness that there is a bright side to some life events." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

So, supposedly the winners of the skillcape contest are going to be put on the first two rows of the pic... When's that gonna happen? (Don't mean to be demanding, just wondering 'cause I'm one of the winners ::' )

EDIT: OK, read back a few pages and saw other people wondering similar things. So will we be added in the January version I take it?

P.S. Cool pics everyone! =D>

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

So, supposedly the winners of the skillcape contest are going to be put on the first two rows of the pic... When's that gonna happen? (Don't mean to be demanding, just wondering 'cause I'm one of the winners ::' )

EDIT: OK, read back a few pages and saw other people wondering similar things. So will we be added in the January version I take it?

P.S. Cool pics everyone! =D>

That should be it, dsavi is catching up the normal picture and spicing it up with his hotness and then I will ge ahold of it and make good on my billion promises on this pic. :shock: :shock:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Are we allowed to anti-alias?

I don't see anything about it in the first post, and I'm not sure if it will cause blurring when you shrink it

If you keep the aspect ratio the same while shrinking that should not be a problem at all. If anything I would of thought having anti-alias set to X2/X4 would result in a much sharper/better quality image.

jokerhd3.png

forum name: Drags8696

player name: Drags8696

ps i cant figure out how to make it transparent.

NICE OUTFIT! What chest and legs are those?

Have you ever traded in your frog tokens?

Are we allowed to anti-alias?

I don't see anything about it in the first post, and I'm not sure if it will cause blurring when you shrink it

If you keep the aspect ratio the same while shrinking that should not be a problem at all. If anything I would of thought having anti-alias set to X2/X4 would result in a much sharper/better quality image.

Depends what program is being used to shrink it

Anti-Aliased looks better when you take the pic, but photoshop will anti-alias a picture as it shrinks it anyway (the alternative to this being what you see when you shrink a picture in ms paint).

That should be it, dsavi is catching up the normal picture and spicing it up with his hotness and then I will ge ahold of it and make good on my billion promises on this pic. :shock: :shock:

:uhh: Don't get your hopes up.

Depends what program is being used to shrink it

Anti-Aliased looks better when you take the pic, but photoshop will anti-alias a picture as it shrinks it anyway (the alternative to this being what you see when you shrink a picture in ms paint).

I don't know if we'll scale the final image though. Everything you've seen so far has been about a .75:1 scale of the PSD.

C2b6gs7.png