Spirit of Summer-Item Lending Update

Master_Smither

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the quest myself. Smited 6 orks and a knight so far and nothing over 500 coins. Gonna keep hunting.

You know, I haven't heard of a single person getting anything other than coins with that stupid ring. Maybe it's mis-coded?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I'm thinking that it is possible. I'm gonna keep at it though because if they happen to have a new unique drop it might be worth my time. :thumbsup:

Part of me still feels that we are just missing something really obvious...somehow.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

In other news, I found this information at the RSOF and i didn't see anyone posting it here:

- Forgotten Cemetery Portal (North of the Village)

EXP Reward: 10K Prayer EXP.

Notes: If you close the coffins in the real world, then open them in the Parrallel realm, you spawn 4 level 79 ghosts, which drop lots of good stuff

And an unconfirmed drop list of the ghosts and the warriors:

[hide=]Ghost (Lvl-79)

* Coins

* Mithril Arrows

* Body Rune

* Headless Arrows

* Prayer potion (3)

* Mind Rune

* Chaos Rune

* Ranarr Seed

* Mithril Axe

* Herbs (Irits, Marrentils, ..)- They drop 1-3 at a time.

* Law Rune

* Noted Limpwurt Roots (2)

Spiritual Warrior (Lvl-49)

*Coins (common) - about 40

*Cosmic runes (common) - about 20

*Mind runes (common) - about 30

*Chaos runes - about 10

*Soul runes - 2 or 4

*Steel full helm

*Steel platebody

*Steel platelegs

*Nature talisman

*Uncut sapphire

*Uncut emerald

*Uncut ruby

*Rune Spear[/hide]

I've got some theorys on the cave but it's getting late. Maybe I'll do more thinking tomorrow.

Edit:

I've also killed some Revenants, but the only thing i noticed was that I at least got a drop every kill. Even though it still was a maximum of 1,5k or so.

vise versa works also, that means, close coffins in ghost realm also spawn 4 lv79 ghost in real world...

[hide=]79ghostzk2.th.png[/hide]

Just finished the quest myself. Smited 6 orks and a knight so far and nothing over 500 coins. Gonna keep hunting.

You know, I haven't heard of a single person getting anything other than coins with that stupid ring. Maybe it's mis-coded?

Yes, maybe it's even coded the wrong way around who knows.

I have killed 5 knights and 1 ork with the ring and have only 1.5k to show for it. I didn't smite though but still bad.

I'm not such an experienced rev hunter, can anyone confirm if salve works on revs?

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

hey guys, if your interested in doing the quest heres a quest guide! http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_of_Summer

Hope it helps science tip.it doesn't have 1 yet,

Ilovetopk

Also guys i was at bh getting ready for qust yesterday and I saw someone say they got 2 dds's and a s scim off 18 of um with the ring.

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

The only update here that has affected me is the whip.

What the hell? I swear Jagex update the whip 3 times a year then have to reverse it due to bad feedback.

If they are so keen to update the whip, why not make it black and red like before?!

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

What the hell? I swear Jagex update the whip 3 times a year then have to reverse it due to bad feedback.

If they are so keen to update the whip, why not make it black and red like before?!

Personally i don't care how much they update the wip, as long as they don't do anything else about rwt! THey aren't stopping rwting their taking the fun out of playing rs.

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

Personally i don't care how much they update the wip, as long as they don't do anything else about rwt! THey aren't stopping rwting their taking the fun out of playing rs.

they are not taking fun out of runescape. and they are stopping rwt. counter that :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

You need to kill 25 revs to get in first potal and 50 with the second...First potal you get has loads of magics and yews...second potal has monsters....This is just based off what i have heard. Remember that these are rumors.

"And by heard I mean totally made up"

Yeah actually I'm interested to know where you "heard" this.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

You need to kill 25 revs to get in first potal and 50 with the second...First potal you get has loads of magics and yews...second potal has monsters....This is just based off what i have heard. Remember that these are rumors.

"And by heard I mean totally made up"

Yeah actually I'm interested to know where you "heard" this.

I heard it too!!! Zezima told me :roll:

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

anyone else notice that this means jagex is entirely aware of junk trading, and thus, the trade restrictions are just for face value? :thumbdown:

How does it mean this?

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

well the quest is probably next month as some1 has mention the two season thing, so we probably find out what the 3 other portal contain as a reward next month in spirit of autumn or whatever the quest is going to be called

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Aren't seasons usually like 3 months at a time? If so that leaves 3 months in which they would have time to come up with a sequel. I wouldn't really count on a sequel next month as Jagex does like to procrastinate.

Drinkablity.png

Aren't seasons usually like 3 months at a time? If so that leaves 3 months in which they would have time to come up with a sequel. I wouldn't really count on a sequel next month as Jagex does like to procrastinate.

why would they have a new one every 3 months? the spirit is talking of a girl, i doubt they had kids called, winter autumn and spring too

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=]

This might look odd as this is my first post, but i think I've found a clue to those portals which are not usable.

I was reading up on the topic discussing the message the chaos element left us in the last postbag from the hedge. Then I read a post made by warriorccc0, who found some information about planar theory, which is mentioned at the bottom of the postbag about whats comming next month.

The information:

"The Planar Theory is a set of theories believed by many, including Odranoel Polyhistor. It is an idea of how the Planes are alingned and the distribution of energy which effects their environment. It takes it that the planes are not truly flat but curved, and that the curve can be modified through arcanery and the like. When the curved area comes in contact with another plane, likely another curve, the dimensions can be crossed through what has been dubbed a portal. The natural portals are however weak and require arcanery to enhance them."

Here is where my speculations begin:

This information seems to fit perfectly into what we know about the portals related to the quest. The portals are unstable to begin with, the ones that are working must have been enhanced by the spirits so we can use them.

So, the portals we can't use yet need to be enhanced. The information above states that this can be accomplished by means of arcanery. I believe that arcanery can be roughly translated from old English to: The use of magic (correct me if im wrong).

It looks to me like we have to use magic in order to to enhance the portals (or perhaps the ring) so we can pass trough them.

However, I don't think we can do it just yet as the words planar theory were mentioned in the next month part.

This also seems to make sence when we look at a sentence the chaos element wrote us:

"Two seasons in quick succession?"

Since the name of the quest is obviously meant to have a double meaning (summer being a season and the name of the spirit girl), this looks to me like a clue that the next quest in this story line is comming very soon indeed.

In other news, I found this information at the RSOF and i didn't see anyone posting it here:

- Forgotten Cemetery Portal (North of the Village)

EXP Reward: 10K Prayer EXP.

Notes: If you close the coffins in the real world, then open them in the Parrallel realm, you spawn 4 level 79 ghosts, which drop lots of good stuff

And an unconfirmed drop list of the ghosts and the warriors:

Ghost (Lvl-79)

* Coins

* Mithril Arrows

* Body Rune

* Headless Arrows

* Prayer potion (3)

* Mind Rune

* Chaos Rune

* Ranarr Seed

* Mithril Axe

* Herbs (Irits, Marrentils, ..)- They drop 1-3 at a time.

* Law Rune

* Noted Limpwurt Roots (2)

Spiritual Warrior (Lvl-49)

*Coins (common) - about 40

*Cosmic runes (common) - about 20

*Mind runes (common) - about 30

*Chaos runes - about 10

*Soul runes - 2 or 4

*Steel full helm

*Steel platebody

*Steel platelegs

*Nature talisman

*Uncut sapphire

*Uncut emerald

*Uncut ruby

*Rune Spear

I've got some theorys on the cave but it's getting late. Maybe I'll do more thinking tomorrow.

Edit:

I've also killed some Revenants, but the only thing i noticed was that I at least got a drop every kill. Even though it still was a maximum of 1,5k or so.

[/hide]

reason for my post above

edited

Drinkablity.png

Yes, usually. However the chaos element told us: ""Two seasons in quick succesion?"

That, in combination with the planar theory bit, give me the impression they are not going to wait for 3 months.

I'm guessing we will be given more information in the upcomming develpment diary. Which is comming in about 2 days if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: fix your hide code in post above ;)

pepijn777.png

I haven't read all posts, so this might have been said:

In the forgotten cemetery go through the portal and close the coffins, in the normal world you will get 4 level 79 ghosts that drop stackable items and herbs.

So far they gave drops like:

43 - 54 mithril arrows

6 - 14 law runes

163 headless arrows

1-2 herbs (marentill, guam, tarromin)

2 noted limpwurt roots

44-66 body runes

? mind runes

100 something coins

You can do this repeatedly and they drop stackable items

they can hit about 9.

The axe hut (which requires lockpick) has lvl 42 ghostly warriors

they drop":

1-5 soul runes

13-50 mind runes

11 cosmic runes

12-28 chaos runes

coins and steel platebodies, legs and full helmets (alch them)

gems

the west town (south of forgotten cemetery) has a cursed magic tree that gives 275 magic xp and the logs turn to normal magic logs when you return.

The magic tree respawns in the opposite world when you cut it down (so you never have to wait!)

also there is a goth leprechaum and a flower patch available...

If you lose the ring, how do you get it back? Lost it while looking for the Axe hut #-o

This has been answered so many times on this thread -.-

It's in a pile of rubble on the farm near the quest start.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If you lose the ring, how do you get it back? Lost it while looking for the Axe hut #-o

This has been answered so many times on this thread -.-

It's in a pile of rubble on the farm near the quest start.

If its been answered so much how come there is no sticky?

Anyways, these new shadow warriors decent xp? Too lazy to go back to the wildy and try them out.

I dismissed a Dread Fowl on a portal and it turned into a streak of light o_O

Maybe this a way of opening portals? The one in Lv47 wildy probably needs a lv47 Summon (Magpie I think?)

CREDIT TO ME: :mrgreen:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg