Spirit of Summer-Item Lending Update

Master_Smither

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else notice that this means jagex is entirely aware of junk trading, and thus, the trade restrictions are just for face value? :thumbdown:

How does it mean this?

this shows that jagex is aware of junk trading, which is a huge loophole for RWTers, thus they must know that RWTers are using it.

because of that, its a logical assumption that they don't actually expect trade restrictions to stop RWTers.

(late reply because of school :roll: )

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

Yes, usually. However the chaos element told us: ""Two seasons in quick succesion?"

That, in combination with the planar theory bit, give me the impression they are not going to wait for 3 months.

I'm guessing we will be given more information in the upcomming develpment diary. Which is comming in about 2 days if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: fix your hide code in post above ;)

Where did it say we were getting another dev diary? I didn't read it anywhere. Did you mean BTS?

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

anyone else notice that this means jagex is entirely aware of junk trading, and thus, the trade restrictions are just for face value? :thumbdown:

How does it mean this?

this shows that jagex is aware of junk trading, which is a huge loophole for RWTers, thus they must know that RWTers are using it.

because of that, its a logical assumption that they don't actually expect trade restrictions to stop RWTers.

(late reply because of school :roll: )

You didn't answer my question. I don't see how any of the updates have anything to do with RWTing and Jagex being aware or not aware of it....I asked you "how?" and all you said is the same thing, not actually explaining what part of the update you are even talking about...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

You didn't answer my question. I don't see how any of the updates have anything to do with RWTing and Jagex being aware or not aware of it....I asked you "how?" and all you said is the same thing, not actually explaining what part of the update you are even talking about...

My guess is this relates to the item lending tweak to allow item renting, but it still bares no link to rwt and junk trades as item lending never linked to junk trades

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Where did it say we were getting another dev diary? I didn't read it anywhere. Did you mean BTS?

My bad, I meant the behind the scenes articles ofcourse, since they come out at the begining of every new month.

pepijn777.png

I dismissed a Dread Fowl on a portal and it turned into a streak of light o_O

Maybe this a way of opening portals? The one in Lv47 wildy probably needs a lv47 Summon (Magpie I think?)

CREDIT TO ME: :mrgreen:

I guess it might...have you tried it yet?

But anyway, I took a spirit terrorbird with me while I was doing the quest. Whenever I dismissed it in the "Otherrealm" it turned into that ball of energy you saw with the spirit wolf/wyrm/scorpion.

I think that's just how they look when they're dismissed on those areas, but it'd be neat if you were right.

hzvjpwS.gif

I tested the "Dismiss Level 47 Familiar (Macaw) in the Level 47 Wilderness Portal"

Nothing :x

Edit: Since the Ghosts in the Quest Responded to EMotes I tested most of the emotes (All but the SKillcapes :x ) while standing on the Level 47 Wilderness portal and, as I suspected, nothing happened :lol:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Well, I was right about the quest following each other in quick succes and that they mentioned it in the BTS article :thumbsup: .

Furthermore, I found a new weak portal, it's invisible (even with ring of visibilty), but when you stand in the middle of the black knights fortress and operate your ring you will recieve a message:

2j0m3o9.jpg

Edit:

-Has anyone tried the ancient teleports to wilderniss locations while being in the spirit realm? One of them is the lvl 47 teleport relatively close to the weak portal there if I remeber correctly. It probably won't work but if noone else tried it I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

-Also, what would happen if you dug for a clue behind the axe hut in the soul realm ::' ?

pepijn777.png

-Also, what would happen if you dug for a clue behind the axe hut in the soul realm ::' ?

I tried, obviously doesn't work as the place is far far away from the actual wilderness.

In other words, the actual place you tele to when you enter the spirit world, is not even close to the axe hut but far north-west of it. Spirit world and "real" world are 2 different places in-game and Jagex can't place them on the same place. Therefore the coordinates don't match and you don't get the zamorak wizard.

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

Found something funny, dunno if this has been posted. When you examine the Ghostly Warriors in the Axe Hut, it says: "A spectral warrior with no axe."

'Cuz the Axes are in the Real World!

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm still fascinated by the cursed log thing. To summarize: You need 82 to cut but only 75 to burn. You can't fletch or bless with sacred oil to get pyre logs. They burn white, not yellow/orange. You can take them from the spirit world in a beast of burden, and can bank them, but when you try to bring them to the cavern north of the quest start, that whole region of wilderness turns them to normal logs EVEN when carried by your beast of burden. Wtf?

Why would anyone try to do that? Well because the cave has firepits in it, of course! It also has graves for each of the spirit people in that town ... except for the woman NPC (I forget the name). Summer's mom has an elaborate gravestone, which makes sense since the others would have had time to bury her properly, but why do the others have graves at all if the spirit beast killed them at the same time? Maybe the woman with the missing grave buried the rest before getting knocked off? The whole thing is very mysterious.