Spirit of Summer-Item Lending Update

Master_Smither

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case people dont want to trudge out to the GE for the limpwurt root you can get one by searching some bags at the ruins! (could be boxes..i searched everything). :thumbsup:

its in a crate south east of patch in most south eastern building of that village

Quest game me farming level damnit. im off to do something i havent done in a while now.. a farming run, HELP!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Still 4 hours or more since the quest came out and apperently loads of people managed to complete it in the hour just after its' release. But still noone of all those players have bothered to even start at guide on the quest. By now there are usually about 3-4 people posting different degrees of finished quest-guides when a new quest is out. But as I said I can still not see even one...

One of the most unlogical and bad information-given quest of all times so far. Not liking this quest at all so far and I have been on it for about 1 ½ hours by now. The other only quest that game me trouble information and intelligent-wise was of course ME2 but that was because it required real brain, this just gives you information that can be interpreted in too many ways and I can not see any reason that, that would be one of the point with it.

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

nvm got the disk up but do i summon the pouch on the disk?

Summon the relevant pouch next to the disc.. walk onto the disc and wait for the beast to walk up to the disc about one square away and dismiss the familiar... if done right the disc shocks the beast and another disc is revealed which you should use.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

Honestly, I'd classify this quest as easy... I'm not really sure why so many people are having troubles with it... Just browsing through this thread only, I was able to figure out the quest with the info given from the thread, and a little commen sense. When a guide comes out on it, it will probably be classified as medium though since it is in the wild with revs and what not.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

nvm got the disk up but do i summon the pouch on the disk?

I summoned it near when the beast was about 10 steps away then he'd come as soon as his foot was around 1-2 steps from the disk i dismissed it and he got hit so

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Ok, my friend came up with this idea, so please don't kill me for posting it. We are both stuck at work and can't play right now.

From what I've gathered, the big 717 Rev kills(?) Familiars? Like does it engage in combat? Or just make em disappear?

The pic in this thread shows it in a Multi-combat area AND it has a flippin Combat Level...

So we were thinking...can you have high level Familiars attack it together? Like a whole clan with Steel Titans smack it around? Maybe it has something of VALUE to drop that the new Ring helps you get.

Can someone please test this and let us know...We have another 8 hours of work ahead of us before we can try this stuff.

Thanks.

Ix and Ryltar

Sorry dude, that doesn't work. you can't attack the 717 in any way... it just "eats" familiers so :/

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Required Items: Hammer, 4 steel nails, 2 planks, limpwurt seeds(1-3?), rake, seed dibber, bucket, 5 bones (spawn around the area you need them in), a skull (same as bones), Spirit Wolf Pouches (probably will use more than 1), Desert Wyrm Pouches (same as wolf), Spirit Scorpion Pouches (same as wolf and wyrm)

Suggested Items: Games Necklace for Bounty Hunter Teleport

^^Just to help out anyone who hasn't started the quest and doesn't feel like running to the bank every 5 minutes.... Let me know if I missed any items....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

So its just a GINORMOUS monster with a GINORMOUS combat level....

That just sits there and gorges on Spirit Wolves and the like?

Something is not right here. That is just too suspicious looking for me to accept.

I think he's holding onto a Dragon Plate...or something ;)

i need some help with the summoning part, how do you use the pouch at the disc?

new_account6.png

i need some help with the summoning part, how do you use the pouch at the disc?

You summon up the familiar that is specified on the disc, right next to the disc, and then walk onto the disc. When the lvl 717 walks up near it (within a few steps away) dismiss your familiar before he gets a chance to eat it. This should cause him to get shocked, and another disc will appear. The order is Spirit Wolf, then Desert Wyrm, and Spirit Scorpion last. I suggest bringing 4 or more of each pouch incase you mess up a few times.

Something is not right here. That is just too suspicious looking for me to accept.

Their a way to kill it, we need to figure out how.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

aaa! thanks man, that helped.

new_account6.png

Is there any new items in the KB? I know Jagex usually announces new items, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Lol, throw a Cursed Magic Log at him or something. Bounce it right off his forehead. See if that provokes an attack!

This is how rumors are started.

I heard it drops a dragon plate and kite with 100% drop.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Honestly, I'd classify this quest as easy... I'm not really sure why so many people are having troubles with it... Just browsing through this thread only, I was able to figure out the quest with the info given from the thread, and a little commen sense. When a guide comes out on it, it will probably be classified as medium though since it is in the wild with revs and what not.
most people have finished this b4 the guide was out.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I normally do quests day of release but tbh this doesn't look that exciting and I'm addicted to Arcanists currently.

At least we know what "the beast" was from those strange noises now.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!