Spirit of Summer-Item Lending Update

Master_Smither

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got on so I have no idea but...you could take a rune axe, fire staff, knife. Then cut the cursed mage tree, leave the realm, then fletch the mage logs in the wildy. Then alch and continue. I have not done the quest, I just said this based on what everyone has said. It would be nice to get exp in WC / Fletch / Mage and a little cash to go along with it. From what I'm hearing, not many people will go cut there so you would be alone.

Noticed this

[hide=Bh update]Bhupdate.png[/hide]

Also there's supposed to be an update to the way you rune with whip.

that is not a freaking update. it happens when there is a small amount of people are in the crator

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Anyone else tried entering the cave just north of the Ruins at the quest starter point where inside its all empty...in the first passage I see lots of dripping water with empty fire pits; in the second passage is again empty apart from soft soil. Then the third passage has the gravestones of people like Jennica Bonde and a decayed altar. The examines are quite weird too. I have to go for a bit so could not post screenies but hopefully other people can check it out

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

So what of this new combat area mentioned?

Anyone else tried entering the cave just north of the Ruins at the quest starter point where inside its all empty...in the first passage I see lots of dripping water with empty fire pits; in the second passage is again empty apart from soft soil. Then the third passage has the gravestones of people like Jennica Bonde and a decayed altar. The examines are quite weird too. I have to go for a bit so could not post screenies but hopefully other people can check it out

Yeah tried everythingi can think of, ring of vis, digging, lighting the fires nothing happens.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

When the girl says shes hungry, what food are you supposed to bring her?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

When the girl says shes hungry, what food are you supposed to bring her?

By the statue in the middle of the village there is a log with mushrooms on it, pick the mushrooms

patr1ckotg1.png

Oh god... That [bleep]damn [cabbage][bleep] spirit beast thingy ate my spirit wolf... Now I have to make another one... Too bad no one sells wolf bones or spirit wolf pouches.

Ok not to sound stupid here but where do i start new quest, i'm at the quest area i can see the spirit but only an examine option?

wherever she is stand there, on the same same square

patr1ckotg1.png

I have yet to do the quest, but from looking at all of the pictures and some of the commentary, it's starting to kind of creep me out. It looks like a really interesting quest.

[hide=]I'll bet that reward is far more useful than we think it is.[/hide]

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I have yet to do the quest, but from looking at all of the pictures and some of the commentary, it's starting to kind of creep me out. It looks like a really interesting quest.

I have the reward already \'

patr1ckotg1.png

so I have somehow failed three times with the spirit wolf and missused the other two pouches 2 times.

This [bleep]ing quest makes me RAGE.

off to make the 4th spirit wolf pouch.

I have the reward already \'

You should go kill some revs and see if after some time your ring level's up. Some portals that are found can't be entered yet.

Sepikuu.png

the axe house after the quest is the new private bandits trianing spots.

they drop steel plates alot, something you can alch while trianing on easy lv 70 ghosts

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

the axe house after the quest is the new private bandits trianing spots.

they drop steel plates alot, something you can alch while trianing on easy lv 70 ghosts

hasn't it always been the alternative bandit training spot :? ive occassionally used it when i couldnt find a spot at bandits

uhh another system update. wtf.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Am I right to assume you don't have to actually fight anyone in the quest?

You do not have to fight anyone or anything during this quest, although at some point in the quest the lvl 717 may put a few hits on you

patr1ckotg1.png