RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the ocean - trawler when ship has sunk?

thats a good one :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I love hot weapons, (Some sort of Thzar item. Open to new suggestions for this line)

For this line, how about: I love familiars? The mention of summoning would be good and it's also 3 sylabils.

Also you've got that song stuck in my head lol. :wall:

fa-mi-li-ars

i count four my friend.

unless you say liars as one syllable, in which case blame my accent

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

instead of weapons is should at least be weaponry (idk if its spelled right)

anyways i'de be happy to be filled as the skiller ima get 99 fm around friday so that would be a cool moment :pray:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

i like it!!! i wanna be part of the video. when will we start recording?

add me and pm if u need someone ill pm u this message also to tell u tht im willing to be in the video for whatever part.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Make sure to add something exploding.

I dunno what explodes in RS, maybe high alch, or super heat.

Or someone casting fire wave.

the barrel that hits the tent in the one quest.. .or the rocks when you fix the trebuche

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I love hot weapons, (Some sort of Thzar item. Open to new suggestions for this line)

For this line, how about: I love familiars? The mention of summoning would be good and it's also 3 sylabils.

Also you've got that song stuck in my head lol. :wall:

fa-mi-li-ars

i count four my friend.

unless you say liars as one syllable, in which case blame my accent

Yeah, when you're singing it it probably sounds like fa-mi-leurs.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

City should be Ardy, more of a citylike appearance.

For newbies die: Someone create another account and make a vid of themselves being killed.

That was a good idea from before, i love the ocean when the trawler has sunk.

Real nice things: Either full lederhosen or some treasure trail stuff, top hat maybe?

Pwn fast: Someone barraging in Cwars sped up like 5 times as fast.

I love what money brings: Zezima or yogosun or whoever being followed by a pack of people.

Rack in kills: high kill count in GWD.

How bout hot capes instead of weapons, and show a fire cape?

And for each boom in the boom de yada, someone casts a fire wave or fire blast.

PM me for fitocracy invite

The 'RuneScape Boom de Yada' project is offically underway! Read the new-edited first post for more details.

Inside the Hide tags below are the finalized lyrics. The text between the parenthesis --> ) ( ) ) Those things (Never knew how to spell that), will indicate what the actor/actress will be doing for that line. Italicized names will be the voice actors or actresses singing that particular line. The bolded astriks (SP) (*) will indicate member-only scenes. [hide=The Finalized Lyrics](Floating in space in the one RuneScape space picture.)

It never gets old huh?

Nope.

It kinda makes you wanna-

Break into song?

Yep.

I love big cities, (Showing a packed Varrock Square.)

I love pitch black skies. (Someone standing behind the vast emptiness of the black sky.)

I love big drops, (Someone getting a very good drop from a monster.) *

I love when newbies die! (Someone killing a low leveled in the duel arena.)

I love the whole world... Forsakenmage

and all its sights and noobs.

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de Yada!

I love the ocean, (Floating in the Trawler.) *

I love the real nice things. (Someone wearing nice clothing from randoms.) Forsakenmage

I love to pwn fast, (Someone ice barraging in Castle Wars.) *

I love what money brings! (Someone being pestered constantly due to their riches.)

I love the whole world...

and all its leetness.

I love to mine rune, (Someone mining runite.) Forsakenmage

I love to rack in kills. (Someone in GWD with a impressive kill count.) *

I love familiars, (Someone having a nice familiar.) *

I love to level skills. (Someone cutting a yew tree, with another guy firemaking, and a last guy fletching. Fletching may be taken out if we do this in F2P.)

I love the whole world...

Its such a brilliant place...

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada...[/hide]

I also need a bunch more voice actors. I know a lot of RuneScapers entered in the TIF Idol...come in and give us your singing voices! \'

I also got one last very important detail for you guys and I hope you do not mind... due to some odd reason, when I play on RuneScape HD my computer lags and cannot run it smoothly. However, using the best detailed mode in Reg. Detail it works fine. Other than the Moster Drop and Kill Count lines, every other will have to be in Regular detail. (I prefer the Moster Drop.Kill count to be in Reg. detail but if you don't have one its fine.) Having too many lines high-detail and too many lines regular-detail will make it look very weird and off. I do apologize for this lack of quality but I simply cannot run HD smoothly like I can with Reg. detail.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ugh, as much as I hate bumping...here goes. #-o

I also have an update: a plain ol' siggy ::' Choose to use it or not but I know I will. Hopefully it'll get some attention for some much needed voice actor(tresse)s.

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=753865][img=http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9384/runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg][/url]

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Count me in as the firemaking guy

and maybe if someone has a ring of egg,they could film it undercover

You mean for the "I love to level skills." line? I was thinking I could woodcut and someone else burn logs. In this case you. :D

siggy3s.jpg

You mean for the "I love to level skills." line? I was thinking I could woodcut and someone else burn logs. In this case you. :D

\:D/ thank you!

btw,when is this all recorded/filmed?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

\:D/ thank you!

btw,when is this all recorded/filmed?

During the next two weeks or how ever it takes starting today. Just add me and I'll add you and when I'm on we could do the line. This applies to anyone who wants to volunteer. :D

siggy3s.jpg

The 'RuneScape Boom de Yada' project is offically underway! Read the new-edited first post for more details.

Inside the Hide tags below are the finalized lyrics. The text between the parenthesis --> ) ( ) ) Those things (Never knew how to spell that), will indicate what the actor/actress will be doing for that line. Italicized names will be the voice actors or actresses singing that particular line. The bolded astriks (SP) (*) will indicate member-only scenes. [hide=The Finalized Lyrics](Floating in space in the one RuneScape space picture.)

It never gets old huh?

Nope.

It kinda makes you wanna-

Break into song?

Yep.

I love big cities, (Showing a packed Varrock Square.)

I love pitch black skies. (Someone standing behind the vast emptiness of the black sky.)

I love big drops, (Someone getting a very good drop from a monster.) *

I love when newbies die! (Someone killing a low leveled in the duel arena.)

I love the whole world... Forsakenmage

and all its sights and noobs. (a lot of ppl in bronze/iron armour)

I love the ocean, (Floating in the Trawler.) *

I love the real nice things. (Someone wearing nice clothing from randoms.) Forsakenmage

I love to pwn fast, (Someone ice barraging in Castle Wars.) *

I love what money brings! (Someone being pestered constantly due to their riches.)

I love the whole world...(someone in front of a map)

and all its leetness.(guy speaks in 13375p34k)

I love to mine rune, (Someone mining runite.) Forsakenmage

I love to rack in kills. (Someone in GWD with a impressive kill count.) *

I love familiars, (Someone having a nice familiar.) *

I love to level skills. (Someone cutting a yew tree, with another guy firemaking, and a last guy fletching. Fletching may be taken out if we do this in F2P.)

I love the whole world...(A lot of ppl saying it)

Its such a brilliant place...(idea emote)

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada...[/hide]

I also need a bunch more voice actors. I know a lot of RuneScapers entered in the TIF Idol...come in and give us your singing voices! \'

I also got one last very important detail for you guys and I hope you do not mind... due to some odd reason, when I play on RuneScape HD my computer lags and cannot run it smoothly. However, using the best detailed mode in Reg. Detail it works fine. Other than the Moster Drop and Kill Count lines, every other will have to be in Regular detail. (I prefer the Moster Drop.Kill count to be in Reg. detail but if you don't have one its fine.) Having too many lines high-detail and too many lines regular-detail will make it look very weird and off. I do apologize for this lack of quality but I simply cannot run HD smoothly like I can with Reg. detail.

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Recorded myself singing the liners although I sound kinda of childish. o.O'

Now to suck in my gut, brave the Revs, and mine ruuuuune. :ohnoes:

Hah this is kinda funny. I like it. Keep up the good work!.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This is a great idea!

I guess maybe I could sing a line or something. Anything to be of help. I could do the 'I love big cities' and the 'I love the ocean' lines.

You got it. I'm gonna reply to your PM in a bit.

BUMP is this going to be dome before christmas?

Well if we can get enough voice actors in the next week, I'll say it'll be done before the end of August actually. :lol:

siggy3s.jpg