Anime, It's Not That Good

I am now addicted to Lucky Star.

thanks, OT.

you're welcome

Lul I mentioned it first :thumbsup:

Besides, if you don't find this epic, nothing will be for you in the anime world:

S0QgKa1LjTw

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how about giant robots (AKA Gundams) that can go super saiyan?

[hide=G Gundam FTW

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hello people,

I don't get anime, why is it so huge, like 50% of OT watches anime. What's the point of watching a glorified cartoon? The plots make no sense. I know some people that get turned on while watching anime. Seriously if stuff that turns you on..well..:uhh:

BUT... If you like anime I will let you tell me why, and defend anime.

Someone enlighten me to the "good" parts in anime.

Anime's awsone coz of all the artwork that's been put into it.

its amazing how people can draw anything like it.

some of the storylines dont make sence i agree there but most anime dosnt have a storyline anyway!

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

armadyl drop: 1 plate shared between 4.

Zamorak drop: 3 spears.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

KBD: share of vissage.

Total cash from drops made: approx 32425000gp

some of the storylines dont make sence i agree there but most anime dosnt have a storyline anyway!

Lol.

Oh, Ghost in the Shell! I saw the movie, which was great. I'd love to start the series from the beginning and finally sit down and watch it.

So..you like spamming people's topics, shin?

Wouldn't that be Spam?

ONTOPIC:

Eh I like some anime's but some of them are for me, like the one's that have an overexplosion of cute. Thank god Anime has a big ol Variety.

EDIT:[hide=]

Don't forget the awesomeness of Captain Falcon's FALCON PAWNCH!!

FFtw7qW7Vcw

Yes!

When 2 Falcon Punches Collided

5VAzYI7DF_o [/hide]

Akward........

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lol.

Oh, Ghost in the Shell! I saw the movie, which was great. I'd love to start the series from the beginning and finally sit down and watch it.

I would reccomend watching it.

However, theres a definate difference between the first and second gigs. For one, you can watch them in any order, the 2nd Gig doesn't continue on from the first, except for a few mentions of the Laughing Man case. They are basically independant series on their own.

The 2nd Gig is also alot more serious. Theres less humour in it, but is still a good watch, plus it isn't really divided into Stand Alone and Complex episodes as much (well, there seems to be more Complex episodes anyway).

Its like watching the second movie before the first. The second is alot more serious in places (and alot more philosophical(sp?) in places), and doesn't really continue on from the first.

[hide=Spoilers]Hell, you don't even find out what Motoko was doing in her absence, she just appears near the end to control a gynoid body briefly.[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Cleaned up some posts on the back page. Remember not to spam people. This includes trying to point out flames and trolling techniques. Just let it rest.

To Mlbfan13, remember, people have their own opinion.

Edit: After reading more of this thread, I decided I will give my input.

There are basically two kinds of anime to me. The good kind, and the bad kind. The bad to me generally is the mainstreem American stuff, such as naruto, inuyasha, bleach, ect. This stuff is more popular in America because it has appeals closer to that of teen soap operas.

The real good animes are the not so popular, but still well known stuff. These would be things like Death Note, Elfen Lied, Serial Experiments Lain, ect. Basically the first group has all this action and constantly changing stories going on, which end up making little to no sense by the end, where as the second group are well-thought-out-multi-episode movies.

In the end it's all about trying stuff and finding out what you like. I am willing to bet you would like some sort of anime if you actually sat down and tried watching a bunch. Just maybe research them a bit and you will find out which ones could be interesting to you.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

[hide=Geass R2 19]Nina, well what the hell did you expect it to do?! Its a [bleep]ing bomb you moron. It blows stuff up. Didnt they teach you that in giant nuclear warhead design 101?

also, glad rolo finally bit the dust, but I would have preferred a more fitting end for the douchebag.

Christ knows whats going on with the whole plot now, I've given up trying to second guess it.[/hide]

Tk5SF.png

The real good animes are the not so popular, but still well known stuff. These would be things like Death Note
lmao

death note's popularity is insane. everybody's mother has heard of it.

Thats because fanboys. OMG THERES THIS KID AND HES LIKE MY AGE AND HES A GENIUS (JUST LIKE ME LOL) AND HE GETS A NOTE THAT KILLS PEOPLE (I WISH I HAD IT) AND HES REALLY COOL (JUST LIKE ME AGAIN LOL) AND HE KILLS CRIMINALS CUS THEYRE BAD (ID DO IT TOO CUS ITS GOOD).

DN would've been a lot better if there was more logic and actual thinking than just guessing games. And if Near bit the bullet, of course.

Just started watching Kaiji (slowpoke.jpg, I know) and holy wow this is awesome. Imagine if Lelouch had a mullet, a large debt and was on a gambling ship; thats how it is so far.

knkcopy.jpg

This oughta change everyones' minds about anime :D.

FFtw7qW7Vcw

FARUKON.... PAAAAUUUNNCH!!!

I'm fluent, and I go to Japan every year...

I'm Korean and I don't even know my language :(.

didnt change my mind i love anime anyways its amazing btw next time someone does a vid like that get a naruto one XD

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

The real good animes are the not so popular, but still well known stuff. These would be things like Death Note
lmao

death note's popularity is insane. everybody's mother has heard of it.

Thats because fanboys. OMG THERES THIS KID AND HES LIKE MY AGE AND HES A GENIUS (JUST LIKE ME LOL) AND HE GETS A NOTE THAT KILLS PEOPLE (I WISH I HAD IT) AND HES REALLY COOL (JUST LIKE ME AGAIN LOL) AND HE KILLS CRIMINALS CUS THEYRE BAD (ID DO IT TOO CUS ITS GOOD).

DN would've been a lot better if there was more logic and actual thinking than just guessing games. And if Near bit the bullet, of course.

Just started watching Kaiji (slowpoke.jpg, I know) and holy wow this is awesome. Imagine if Lelouch had a mullet, a large debt and was on a gambling ship; thats how it is so far.

i love death note its a amazing anime

Blackaddy65.png

didnt change my mind i love anime anyways its amazing btw next time someone does a vid like that get a naruto one XD

i love death note its a amazing anime

Looks like we caught ourselves a wild one here, folks.

i like basicly all anime its all amazing.

Blackaddy65.png

Well put.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

or the female variety;

OLOLOL LIGHT IS SO HOT LOL AND LIEK L IS KAWAYEE I WISH THEY'D BE BF'S AND LIEK KISS ALL THE TIEM *schlickschlickshlick*

Tk5SF.png

Slowpoke again, here. Just got around to watching ep19.

[hide=Geass R2 19]Nina, well what the hell did you expect it to do?! Its a [bleep] bomb you moron. It blows stuff up. Didnt they teach you that in giant nuclear warhead design 101?

also, glad rolo finally bit the dust, but I would have preferred a more fitting end for the douchebag.

Christ knows whats going on with the whole plot now, I've given up trying to second guess it.[/hide]

[hide=Code Geass? More like CODE GAYASS AMIRITE][cabbage] hit the [bleep]ing fan oh my god. Since Orange was following Lelouch originally, not because of Zero, I think they'll meet up again. And since Suzaku has gone off the deep end, I can see him wanting to repent, probably with Lelouch.

I kinda liked Rolo, though I could tell he was going to die saving Lelouch one way or another. I had hoped there would be more bullets/explosions surrounding his body, though.

And when are we going to get my Anya fanservice? God damnit.[/hide]

knkcopy.jpg

I h8 anime! its cheesy japenise crap were people with huge foreheads say weird stuff that doesnt make sense at all and why do they all obsesed with kung fu!?! and theres stuff just writen in japenise ( or chinese)... then why do they put it in usa!?!?!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22