Ever had a Runescape Dream?

IrishKid

I believe I was playing RuneScape, and then I fell asleep.

If you mean a dream ABOUT RuneScape, I don't know.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I've only gotten one in like 6 yrs of playing. In my dream, some guy died and dropped like 5 partyhats. There were other people around, clicking like crazy to grab one, and I was worried I wouldn't get one, but I managed to get a yellow one. Then I walked a bit farther, and saw a red partyhat on the ground, and grabbed it. I was pretty happy, but then [still in the dream..] they disappeared because they were "fake" party hats. Then the dream ended with me running away from some evil pkers in the wild. :lol:

2480+ total

I had a dream few weeks ago that was mixed RuneScape and Harry Potter. I remember that I was looking for something from a big castle with some friends, some golden cup or something like that. I ran to a door and I knew I had to go through that room, there was no turning back for some reason. An old lady appeared and told me that there is a black dragon inside that room and I must defeat it to get to the next room. I had no armor and no weapons (some treasure hunter...), but I saw from the door that there were all sorts of RS armour and weapons on the wall, like dragon medium helm and Ahrim's robes. And I also saw a broomstick, decided to give it a go like in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. :D

So I went in, saw that the dragon wasn't paying attention (sleeping probably) and I ran to the broom. The dragon realized that I was there and he probably wanted to have me for lunch, I saw it getting ready to breath fire. And when I took the broom off the wall, first flames came out and... I woke up.

Cureflower.png

Cureflower.png

I don't dream.

Mc90123 doesnt sleep, he waits :lol:

OT: Cant really remember any dreams as such (although im sure ive had some) but i do often wake in the middle of the night thinking i havent logged off, even though my computers off, but i soon go back to sleep ::'

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Last night I had a really weird dream where I saw this guy running away from me so I left-clicked on him and the little box came up. :)

Anyone else had anything like this?

Lol xD That was amusing

Um.. I had a dream which had a reference to runescape. Shame i woke up and forgot. #-o

Edit: Oh i remembered xD We had to run in really fast to touch this 'rock' thing which was a bank.. i right-clicked it and chose 'use quickly bank booth' Lol that was funny :lol:

applepowa.png

applepowa.png

i once dreamt chia cha beat me up and then threw me down the karamja vulcano :^o

dang i got beat by a girl

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I don't dream.

Mc90123 doesnt sleep, he waits :lol:

OT: Cant really remember any dreams as such (although im sure ive had some) but i do often wake in the middle of the night thinking i havent logged off, even though my computers off, but i soon go back to sleep ::'

This happened to me once.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

A long time ago, I had this dream where I was down to about 30 or so HP and lagged out at Gargoyles and lost my Guthan Spear and Helm, among other things. I ran back to the Slayer Tower as fast as I could, but no dice, my items were gone when I got back. At that point, the Slayer Tower started to crack and shatter, waking me up, and then I realized my Guthan was safely banked.

Between June 1 and 11 last year, I kept having these dreams where Dark Bows fell from the sky, doubling or even tripling my bank value.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

My friend talks in his sleep.

Once I heard him talking about how he was going to get a mage level soon.

:x

That would have been awkward if they were one of those people who avidly hate RuneScape. :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

One time I dreamt that I got 99 Ranged! I was like woo! But then after a while I realised it was only 97... **** I had arranged a whole 99 party aswell xD Then everybody arrived, and was shouting "NO PK NO PLAY!!!".

My only Runescape dream :shock: It was weird...

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

The only dream I remember having about Runescape was when there were a bunch of partyhats on the ground and I was shuffling through them to find a blue one. I grabbed a blue and a couple of red partyhats then I woke up. :cry:

Erm

Well, in fact, I've had a RuneScape dream before. I had a dream where I was Firemaking at Fist of Guthix while in the Lightning clan chat. A few days later, the exact same thing happened.

j0xPu5R.png

My friend talks in his sleep.

Once I heard him talking about how he was going to get a mage level soon.

:x

rofl, some of u may know this, me and brainymidget are brothers, and well he started talking in his sleep about how he got a zerker ring drop and stuff, pretty funny!

as for me... nah not usually, sometimes ill think how cool it would be if i found a partyhat or sumtin, but nah, never dream anything like that...

lilneyerguysig.png

newsiglo9.jpg

i once dreamt chia cha beat me up and then threw me down the karamja vulcano :^o

lmao..no srs..lmfao...GF, NOOB! <3. lolz. <3:<3:<3:

ffs chia told you not to look at this thread!!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

lmao..no srs..lmfao...GF, NOOB! <3. lolz. <3:<3:<3:

ffs chia told you not to look at this thread!!

LMAO..you expected me to listen? I didn't say I wouldn't..I just said.."lmao, k" then logged off, and in all honesty I wasn't going to look here, until MC put a link on irc..lolz.

wvb8ro.jpg

Last year I lost my firecape when I didn't remember to take a nosepeg to aberrants. Good thing it was a dream :!:

Usually I don't remember my dreams after I wake up, so I could be seeing RS dreams every night, who knows. I wouldn't mind remembering more of them, as they are fun afterwards.

i had one recently that my ddp ++ was like infinate nature runes and i was alcing everything in my invent my guthans my torso my verac skirt and i scrolled over it and it it was like ddpnature

was wierd and then i woke up and was like wtf?

StarViv.png