Today...

Leoo

lmao my dad just flipped out on me for wearing acid wash girl pants. Apparently I'm not his son anymore. I lol'd.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

lmao my dad just flipped out on me for wearing acid wash girl pants. Apparently I'm not his son anymore. I lol'd.

You're not my son anymore either.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You're not my son anymore either.

Me neither. You are such an assclown, Rpg.

In other news, got into the speech finals for the seniors at my school. Feels good.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I'm an...assclown?

wut.

edit:

UrbanDictionary: One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

oh lol

She's adorable lizzy. congratulations. <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

What's her name?

Congrats Lizzy! I hope for the best in the future for you two. Must be amazing having a kid. :thumbsup:

So pissed off. I didnt get the tob at a phone company but my friend did. He already has a decent job and ZERO technology experience and HE gets the job. Australia really is the land of unfairness.

Is your friend black and you white? :razz:

Thanks everyone <3:

Hey name is Freya.

Its great having her here, I thought I would struggle being on my own with her, but she has been great, sleeps most of the night apart from once or twice for a feed but then goes straight back to sleep.

Its 11:30am, my day so far has been waking up at 9am with Freya for her feed, fed her, changed her, but her down for more sleep, had some breakfast, watched some glee, and had a nap.

Freya is due up for another feed around 1pm, so that will be feed and change, then grab myself a bath and tidy up a little as I have some work friends coming over to meet her.

Wont be too much cleaning though, my stitches are kinda sore today, been given painkillers and anti-inflammatories, but im trying to stay away from the pain killers as they make me super spaced out =P~

Happy thursday all though! <3

HOW DARE YOU RUIN THE SANCTITY OF TIP IT FORUMS WITH YOUR ACID WASH PANTS?!

Woke up early today for the first time in ages. Studying while waiting for my clothes to finish in the washing machine.

j0xPu5R.png

Gah [bleep] it's bitterly cold and windy here. You could hang a coat off my nipples - you know, that is, if you wanted to. Regretting winter coming along anytime soon.

Ah, the joys of living across the world.

j0xPu5R.png

It's still Wednesday, Lizzy :) Also, big congrats on the baby :D

In my day (or week) today: busy. A lot of larger group projects with short deadlines combined with a poetry evening organized by the school where I'll be playing guitar. Also, that poetry evening is tonight, I'm leaving for it in ten minutes.

Blargh. I just found out we have a paper due Friday for english class. I'm just going to get it done tonight. <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Gah [bleep] it's bitterly cold and windy here. You could hang a coat off my nipples - you know, that is, if you wanted to. Regretting winter coming along anytime soon.

I hate the wind more than the cold. So much [bleep]ing dust went down my throat yesterday.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Woke up early today for the first time in ages. Studying while waiting for my clothes to finish in the washing machine.

U mad bro?

xer8ye.jpg

U mad bro?

xer8ye.jpg

Bombshell room is a bombshell.

Popoto.~<3

Well I feel better about the current state of my room now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This. Walked to the servo at like 6am barefoot (yeah I'm classy like that) and walking through grass covered with dew is pretty much the worst thing ever when it's cold.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Oh come on, my room isn't that bad

:unsure:

Today I started looking into transferring or applying for a call center position for customer service for a company whose center is located near London. The UK is way better of a place to be instead of the United States. I love the culture, food, people, history, etc. America is just a land of people [bleep]ing about taxes, wars, poverty. When I took a 3 month trip to London last Summer, I felt more alive and happy then I have ever felt living in the US for 20 years. The girls are way more beautiful in the UK as well.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]