Today...

Leoo

A lot of the posts in the various threads often get off track from the topic of the thread, but no one really cares. At this point, the mods don't want new threads for things that have been talked about in the other threads (regardless if they pertain to that thread topic).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yah, I was disappointed because I spent a lot of time thinking over that one, and was almost certain it was a unique thread that wasn't really covered in any of the other threads. Oh well. :P

So, I think I got a sunburn on the scars on my back (from a longboarding accident). They've been bright red for two months, but haven't hurt. Then, this Saturday, when I re-gripped my board out in the sun, they started to hurt. I first jumped to the conclusion that they were infected, but now it seems more likely that they're just sun burnt.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I fell while skateboarding to school this year and got there without realizing I had blood stains on my pants. Lots of funny faces until a close friend pointed it out.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I fell while skateboarding to school this year and got there without realizing I had blood stains on my pants. Lots of funny faces until a close friend pointed it out.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

On the top right it says I have a new message and I checked and there wasn't any. Wat.

EDIT: H2PM is a wizard.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm now a certified referee :)

Getting paid to be yelled at by parents that don't know what they are talking about and think the game is like the world cup and their child is the next superstar.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Life in prison sounds much better.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Me and my friends have this game we play called Scenepoint. It's really quite simple, if you spot a scene kid, you say Scenepoint and you get a point. We were at the mall on Friday afternoon and oddly enough no one got a single point, even by their spawning pool, Hot Topic. Yet today, on a Sunday morning, I got like 10 points. Odd.

6 beers of assorted kinds and some shots [ i think like 6-7]

still kinda iffy drunk.

drinking after workj woth coworkers is a good time

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You know better than to double post. :shame:

:P

Obviously not...

You know better than to double post. :shame:

:P

Obviously not...

Nope.