Today...

Leoo

I just ran across it and decided to put it up there. Everyone else who is a somebody here has a festive avatar.

:cry:

:cry:

Ā 

You really are nobody. You don't even have an avatar.

I was going to get one, then I realized you had one. I didn't want to risk associating myself with you.

[hide]Just kidding, love you.[/hide]

I just ran across it and decided to put it up there. Everyone else who is a somebody here has a festive avatar.

My, my, would you look at that - your Editorial Panel application seems to have somehow fallen the wrong side of acceptable... :twisted:*

Ā 

[spoiler=*]*(Disclaimer: the EP doesn't actually work like this, for all those who take things literally)

Ā 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells,Ā The Island of Doctor Moreau

My, my, would you look at that - your Editorial Panel application seems to have somehow fallen the wrong side of acceptable... :twisted:

Ā 

Ehh, I knew it was a long shot anyway. :rolleyes:

I'd think about it, but Dogbert has never worn a santa hat to the best of my knowledge (and my knowledge of Dilbert cartoons is comparable to trekkies who speak klingon, excluding the current year because I don't get the paper, so I have to wait for the book). Though many years back, he did get a crown for Christmas that was reminiscent of a (blue?) part hat. If I had a scanner knocking around, I would hunt that strip down in my collection and pull an avatar from that. Sadly, I did not bring my scanner home.

Ā 

Going to be helping clean up the house tomorrow. I am bothered by how we still cant avoid having some amount of cleaning detail on either Christmas Eve, or even worse, Christmas Day. My parents really need a (much) smaller house, since its a constant disaster as far as shit not being put away. Too much stuff, and way to much space. Oh well.

Ā 

I am starting to realize that I don't really enjoy all the stuff leading up to Christmas. There is so much that needs to be done, that I become more aware of as I get older, and its so much stress. The party and church service tomorrow will be nice, but I don't really start relaxing until the Grinch (the first of our Christmas movies). That will be the first event of the day where there is no rush, no time we have to be someplace by. There will be nothing else that has to be done that night (at least nothing involving me). Just time to relax. And with someone else cooking on Christmas, that might even carry over onto Christmas day.

[hide=potentially inapropro]So the girlfriend has been worried incessantly that something went wrong when we had sex a few times (it was her first time) and she's been SUPER paranoid that something happened and maybe a condom broke or something, which has been in turn getting me paranoid even though I know nothing happened. She called me this morning super happy telling me that she started her period. Hopefully she doesn't get all paranoid all the time or this woman is going to cause me a heart attack.[/hide]

Ā 

And today I'm going to hang out with my friends and play Magic at someone's house, maybe go out for lunch too.

Ā 

Getting your period can be the best Christmas gift of all if you're sexually active ;)

Ā 

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

Ā 

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Mum is stupid.

Ā 

Mum: Ouchy, eat more! I can see the bones in you shoulders!

Me: I can see the bones in your shoulders too mum..

Mum: That's because I'm fat

Ā 

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS

Your mother and my mother would get along just fine :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

Ā 

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012),Ā 99 Hunter (2014), Ā 99 ranged (2015),Ā 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015),Ā 99 attack (2015)Ā 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015)Ā 99 Strength(2015)Ā 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017) Ā 99 Mining (2017)Ā 99 Crafting (2017)Ā 99 Smithing (2017)Ā 99 Thieving (2017)Ā Ā 99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So the girlfriend has been worried incessantly that something went wrong when we had sex a few times (it was her first time) and she's been SUPER paranoid that something happened and maybe a condom broke or something, which has been in turn getting me paranoid even though I know nothing happened. She called me this morning super happy telling me that she started her period. Hopefully she doesn't get all paranoid all the time or this woman is going to cause me a heart attack.

Ā 

Getting your period can be the best Christmas gift of all if you're sexually active ;)

Ā 

[hide]shinblood.jpg[/hide]

Ā 

[hide]shining-1980-jack-nicholson-pic-3.jpg[/hide]

Ā 

Ā 

on a somewhat related note

Ā 

i know a girl that just cries and cries when she gets her period

Ā 

[bleep]es be crazy

On a slightly more normal note, as a subject of the Crown I am worried for the health of our beloved racist consort.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells,Ā The Island of Doctor Moreau

Just sacrificed my beard to appease the Gods. Hopefully I will be rewarded with an abundance of snowy flake descending from the heavens.

Ā 

aka

Ā 

I shaved and I'm sick of this warm weather in late December bullshit.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Washed my jeans and now today put them on, it was really difficult to get them buttoned. Granted it was the first wash so they'll shrink, but I need to start excercising. I dont like how much weight I've lost. I'll start 10 per post now, and use it for all social networking as well.

So, my mom is sad because I don't have that many presents to open tomorrow. Opening presents (as in actually having physical presents to unwrap) is her thing, so I told her I would go down to the longboard shop near my house today and buy some new wheels and bearings so that she can wrap them up for me.

Ā 

Then I realized that it's Christmas Eve, and they're probably not open. Craaaap.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Silly New Zelander, it's Christmas Eve! :shades:

Ā 

Silly Americans, stuck in the past :shades:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Ā 

ojdv.jpg

Silly New Zelander, it's Christmas Eve! :shades:

Ā 

Silly Americans, stuck in the past :shades:

Touche....touche.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg
Ā 

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."