Today...

Leoo

I wasn't referring to anything.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

New page, new beginnings. :-w

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

might give OT a rest for sometime. going near [developmentally delayed] levels due to some newer post(er)s. plus uni is pretty busy ...

I think some of the new posters are pretty cool. Duff and K4ylan especially. Though I guess K4ylan's not quite new, just new to OT mostly. (Unless he was someone older and got a name change, I haven't checked)

Nice pictures, Rob. The sunset one is pretty good.

Me and a friend were driving around and we saw this drunk dude walking all over the place. We drove past and then saw him get into this random truck that pulled up beside him. So I flipped a U-ey and we follow them to this trailer park, but didn't dare go in through the gate. Yah, we were being creepers, but hey, it could've been a murder waiting to happen.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm not real good at giving strong advice for photography, but try to get some cool lighting in your pictures. The ones from the 6th are kinda dull cause there isn't much lighting variety. It'd make the pictures way cooler. I'm sure the people in the gallery are giving you way better advice. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Haha, yeah. The ones I took that day I took in my own backyard forest area... I don't wake up until about 12 noon, and the bugs get too bad to handle around 6pm...So I don't want to go in there to take pictures at any other time to get other lighting effect, because it involves me getting up earlier (I go to bed at around 4 am usually, so it's not like im demanding 16 hours of sleep or something :P) or getting eaten alive.

I plan on going to a few other places where I can get better lighting without getting eaten, though, soon!

might give OT a rest for sometime. going near [developmentally delayed] levels due to some newer post(er)s. plus uni is pretty busy ...

I think some of the new posters are pretty cool. Duff and K4ylan especially. Though I guess K4ylan's not quite new, just new to OT mostly. (Unless he was someone older and got a name change, I haven't checked)

Nah, I've been here a while, just posting a bit more frequently.

Nah, I've been here a while, just posting a bit more frequently.

Ah, okay. Didn't quite recognise your name. Though I'm glad you started posting more frequently, some of your posts are pretty fun to read.

Found my retainer. I got my braces off last April and wore the retainer for maybe....3 weeks. I didn't like the lisp it gave me. I can tell my teeth have shifted a bit, but not enought to look bad. So I cleaned the retainer and decided to put it in. *CRACK*. Bottom retainer's busted.

[bleep] it.

Oh thanks rob :cry:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Oh thanks rob :cry:

Haven't you been posting here for a while? I don't consider you a new poster, though you'd be up there if you were.

RAWR! I've safly made it to Brisbane and set up everything, time got ahead of us so the bottle-O closed before we go to it, so drinks tomorrow night. :thumbup:

Also, interview tomorrow @9.30. good thing it's just down the road, means no car req' and save for a car.

Popoto.~<3

Debating my 3 choices; get sufficient sleep for work tomorrow, play Brink for a while, browse reddit for a while.

I liked the childhood stories thread that was here a few days ago. I think it deserved to stay, but it's not my call. icon_neutral.gif

The only thread they should bring back is the ever caught them thread. The name of it escapes me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!