Today...

Leoo

I don't think I've met someone so kind as him in the gay community here. I didn't want to go home with him because I didn't wanna ruin the night but he wants to meet up with me more when he moves back here in 2 weeks. :D

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. <3

Popoto.~<3

A few days ago my new phone (note 4) updated it's OS. One of things being updated was its 'S health' program. I always am walking at work (between 8-11 miles a day) and found they added a new workout program to it. I have always been a little on the heavy side (partially due to my diabetes) bust mostly due to my bad eating habits and horrible workouts. I saw a program that works your way up to running a 10K. looked at the first part of the program called 'baby steps to running as 5K" It's a 10 week program running 3 days a week.

I started it today and walked (a brisk walk) about a mile and a half, and did a cool up and down of almost a half mile (together, also the entire workout is 1.35 miles). I walked a total of 2.45 miles in 46 mins. Not a barn burner I know but I really need to get healthier. I think me moving to a new city (in 27 days) and a new outlook on life is really going to help me. I want to lose weight, but that's not the ultimate goal. I just to be more active, even if it's just walking. I think however if I set some goals I can accomplish a lot :)

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Discovered that there's an ant colony living under my room of our rented house. I only realized when I saw ants moving some white maggot looking things in a corner of my bedroom. It's either kill myself or kill them so I'm gonna flush them out with some ant spray in the morning.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Everyone on twitter is butthurt about Mayweather winning, it's hilarious.

It's cause he's a scumbag who abuses women and it'd be nice to see him get knocked the [bleep] out.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I have no idea who Mayweather is, is that the boxing match everyone has been talking about?

Yep, he's one of those two. And nope, I did not watch it :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I have no idea who Mayweather is, is that the boxing match everyone has been talking about?

yep

Everyone on twitter is butthurt about Mayweather winning, it's hilarious.

It's cause he's a scumbag who abuses women and it'd be nice to see him get knocked the [bleep] out.

Yeah he's a piece of shit as a human being but he's the better boxer and it was pretty clear he won the fight.

It was a fun fight to watch.  I was pulling for Pacman because Floyd is human garbage, but still a good fight.  Not that I ever watch boxing, but it was entertaining at least.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

idk idc about fights why watch fights when you can get drunk and do happy things w the squad

last night at my college town today and it was a fun way to go out, gonna miss it but itll be nice getting to be home for a while before i move to cali fr the rest of the summer

i had hawaiian piza but i wasnt enough so i had mac n chesse too but i walswys add too much hot sauce

hi

Seems pretty logical? You would need some emergency support there if you're doing electrical stuff. You know, just in case. Why aren't they available today anyway?

All they do is drive around and turn off over gas alarms that keep going off despite there not being any gas leaks. If an actual incident happened they would basically announce over the radio to stop work and clear the area, call someone qualified to sort it out and then go back to facebook.

Union sites have been designed to be super bureaucratic so nobody works very hard even if they wanted to.

Honestly, 75% of my time is spent navigating the bureaucratic mess, waiting for permits, figuring out how to get permission to work or just sitting on my ass because I'm waiting for someone to get their shit together. Not exaggeration. We've taken a year and a half to do what half the manpower could do in 3 months according to a few people that have done similar work on other projects.

Not that I'm bothered since I get paid by the hour, it just gets funny sometimes. One time I got a permit to work, and then didn't sign on/off because I got pulled away to do something else. The permit office had a meltdown. No idea on what to do or how to handle it because there was no procedure for either signing on and off on the spot or just throwing it out. They were still arguing when i left

A random question on a different note for the TIF health team - if you take a block of cheese (like from the supermarket) that's tightly wrapped in plastic or whatever and leave it sitting out, how long until it goes bad? I've had the misfortune to leave it out for like a day, but I threw it out at that point. It makes me curious though.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Went to Avebury yesterday. It's a big, very old stone circle in Wiltshire made for unknown reasons ~4000 years ago. A lot of druids were there, wearing flowers and beards and carrying big staves. The most senior ones also wore capes. Most of them were quite obese and unwashed. One of them was kissing the stones as she walked around. I concluded that I do not want to go back to Avebury. 

Edit: @Arceus, cheese - proper cheese - does not go "bad." Mould just makes it tastier. You should never throw cheese away. This is what my grandparents taught me. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

This is the mass-produced stuff though - proper cheese costs $20/lb at a cheap supermarket and there is no way I'm paying that. And it also gets absolutely disgusting if you don't seal it off.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I don't know about mass produced. Granny never had any advice on that. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Mass produced cheese you toss out if it's been out of refrigeration for over 6+ hours in my opinion. 

I'm trying to be patient with this guy I like from last night so I don't make any mistakes, I don't want to ruin it by jumping right into bed with him since that's what most guys here are like.

Popoto.~<3

I don't want to ruin it by jumping right into bed with him since that's what most guys here are like.

I've noticed that... oh boy, the type of advice I've seen given in the relationship advice thread... *shudders*

I'm unsure if "most guys" that Tim alludes to is with respect to people on TIF or people locally where he lives :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png