Today...

Leoo

Went out with a few friends last night. Group of Arabic guys sitting at the table opposite us asked if we wanted to join them. We decided why not. They turned out to be pretty cool guys. When we left, we were shaking hands and my friend (who's really into watches) complimented one of the guys on his watch. I think it was one of the new Rolex(es?) or something. He almost had to fist-fight the guy to keep him from giving it to him (my friend). He ended up still having to take it. Was pretty hilarious to watch (get it?). 

• Like 4

God its so nice being done with classes. Went to a pretty great party Wednesday and woke up yesterday to a friend asking me to come hang out with her to smoke off the hangover, which turned into beer pong on the porch with her and her roommates andme getting pretty drunk by 3 pm. Ended up getting some froyo after and came home to rest for a bit before going to a bar night for my honor society. 

The bar night was really weird. It was from like 7-9 at the bar so that under-21-year-olds could get in but the bouncers were being extremely rude to us even if we didn't resist having our hands xed. Also, they [bleep]ed up our reservation so that instead of getting the basement to ourselves like we normally do at these kinds of events we were seated at tables within direct eyeshot of the bouncer, which was really lame as it obviously made it more difficult to talk to everyone there. It was fun though for a bit. My friend that organized it ended up getting kicked out at the end of it for supposedly drinking underage even though she legitimately hadn't drank anything the entire night and was just moving a beer along to someone on the other side of the table (while I was sitting next to her and managed to get through a bear fight and 2 extra jaeger bombs without being called out for the xes on my hands at all lel). Still, kinda sucked and most people went to other bars after so I ended up leaving with her and another friend to smoke at my place and chill for the rest of the night. It was pretty fun overall.

Lol i was just hanging out in capitol hill earlier and apparently there were a bunch of mayday protests planned that i didnt know about so i show up there and theres [bleep]in dozens of cops in riot gear and helicopters flyin around then they started throwing flashbangs and pepper spraying people. it was lit af fam. i made it out alive tho dont worry

Today is a pretty normal day so far. I got up and made some coffee and scrambled an egg. Now I'm looking at the internet while I eat.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I met the most amaazing guy tonight, and I almst had spaghetti fall out of my pockets. Ohhhhh my goooooood I didnt thinkk Id get smitteend that easily.

also drunk, lell.

Popoto.~<3

I met the most amaazing guy tonight, and I almst had spaghetti fall out of my pockets. Ohhhhh my goooooood I didnt thinkk Id get smitteend that easily.

also drunk, lell.

Go home Tim, you're drunk. ;D

Today I... managed to get out of bed at some point. And played RuneScape. 

On the up side I am going to the cinema later to see the new Avengers movie. :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

What did you do on RS? Any fishing for the aquarium? :P

I'm probably just hanging around, finishing this presentation, and doing some other work.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It was a bang end.

Got home now. Went out Thursday evening.

Tomorrow comes the big bball competition. We have to win it.

And god damn, I am tired...

From now on, no more late parties or alcohol.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I haven't really said that earlier. And I told you that I was gonna have one last party this weekend.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'd like a dymanic counter in my sig. One of you coding folks should get on that. "Days since Saq's last drink: 00"

Speaking of which, my drinking buddy's are home from college starting this weekend so it's going to be real difficult to maintain this false sense of beinga  real adult I've let my self believe I'm in.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I met the most amaazing guy tonight Ohhhhh my goooooood I didnt thinkk Id get smitteend that easily.

I must be out of the loop.

Today I'm not allowed to work because the emergency response team is unavailable. Union sites are comical.

I met the most amaazing guy tonight Ohhhhh my goooooood I didnt thinkk Id get smitteend that easily.

I must be out of the loop.

Today I'm not allowed to work because the emergency response team is unavailable. Union sites are comical.

Seems pretty logical? You would need some emergency support there if you're doing electrical stuff. You know, just in case.  Why aren't they available today anyway?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You need like admin rights to put HTML in your signature, good game! <_<

Don't need html, just an image. Not gonna happen though cuz of the whitelist

How would you get an image to auto-change every day and count up? I could see doing it on your own website but I'm not sure if it would be possible on the regular image hosting sites...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png