Today...

Leoo

Today, some pipe in our bathroom broke down.

So badly and in so bad location that we have to take down a wall to fix it.

And it all pours onto the apartment below us.

So right now we can't use the bathroom.

Luckily the toilet and kitchen have different outputs, otherwise we would be really screwed.

But since it is a rental apartment, fixing it is gonna be a pickle. Since we need to deal with everything through our landlord.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today I learned that a lot of people on my school don't know how I exactly feel and that kind of stuff. :|

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

Today, some pipe in our bathroom broke down.

So badly and in so bad location that we have to take down a wall to fix it.

And it all pours onto the apartment below us.

So right now we can't use the bathroom.

Luckily the toilet and kitchen have different outputs, otherwise we would be really screwed.

But since it is a rental apartment, fixing it is gonna be a pickle. Since we need to deal with everything through our landlord.

where's the alcohol/intoxication in this post
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Spoilers, they broke the pipe while they were throwing a massive party.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Day 2 of running is completed.  Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen.  Or give up on both things like tomorrow.  One or the other.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Day 2 of running is completed. Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen. Or give up on both things like tomorrow. One or the other.

You got this. Don't give up. Smoking is bad.

Day 2 of running is completed.  Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen.  Or give up on both things like tomorrow.  One or the other.

I feel ya m8, two weeks in, first week is the hardest.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I feel like with how cigs are so expensive here I could just never get myself addicted to them. I just do not have the disposable income at this time to throw down like 9 or 10 dollars a pack, which i suppose is a good thing. if cigarettes were like 3 or 4 bucks a pack i'd probably be addicted by now.

my lifestyle alternates very heavily between being healthy and unhealthy. i go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week and do weights/cardio for at least an hour and a half, and most days i eat well. then usually on the weekends i drink and smoke and eat piles of garbage. oh and i'm sleeping less than i ever have in my life.

livin life 2 the max

Note to self: hanging in bed with girl until 5 PM is not a good idea.

I have not drinked since Thursday. Boris' graph was wrong.

But probably gonna change it today. Even though I am broke, a mate owes me a favor and promised to get me enough liquor to get properly drunk.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today, apparently, is Earth Day in the United States (and a wide number of other countries as well, apparently). Now in the interest of intercultural enlightenment, let's think about what Earth Day actually entails. We think about the Earth for roughly a day and all the things that we could do, even little things, to improve it. The news is inundated with Earth Day things and the like. And then the next day we as the masses wake up and go "Oh to hell with it, it's not worth it anyway" until next year's Earth Day. And that's pretty much the holiday in a nutshell...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

About to go on run #3.  Running is easy, not smoking is harder. But how awful my lungs feel after running is really good incentive to not smoke.

I go through pretty frequent cycles of smoking.  Usually about a month or two of fairly light smoking (2 packs a month or so) then a month or two of over a pack a week.  Then I stop smoking for anywhere from 1 to 4ish months.

So I know that first two weeks feeling all to well at this point.

Also, thanks for the support guys. I'll post a misery selfie when I'm done.

15cbz0y.jpg

Today, apparently, is Earth Day in the United States (and a wide number of other countries as well, apparently). Now in the interest of intercultural enlightenment, let's think about what Earth Day actually entails. We think about the Earth for roughly a day and all the things that we could do, even little things, to improve it. The news is inundated with Earth Day things and the like. And then the next day we as the masses wake up and go "Oh to hell with it, it's not worth it anyway" until next year's Earth Day. And that's pretty much the holiday in a nutshell...

More people care about 4/20 than 4/22 and that bothers me xD

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

I don't know anyone who gives a shit about earth day

Thank you for reaffirming my faith in humanity! Now I can at least take some comfort in the knowledge that we are consistent all 365.25 days with regard to concern for our planet :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Earth day is pretty okay.  It's like any other event to raise awareness though.  The hope is that out of how every many people participate for one day, a few of those people will make a lifelong habit out of it.

Also, misery selfie.

iMzbSHQ.jpg

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg

Double post cause [bleep] the Law.

Just got a $50 parking ticket while I ran inside to return a $16 book for like less than 5 minutes.  [bleep] me.  Talked to the guy who wrote the ticket (cause he literally put it on my car like 30 seconds before I got out) and he told me I should be able to contest it and win.  But he couldn't take it back cause it was already printed.

Tl;dr, I'm so unlucky.

15cbz0y.jpg

I saw a news story where an African American lady ended up having to pay hundreds and hundreds in monthly, accumulating fees because she couldn't pay off the ticket all at once, and went to jail 3 times for the parking ticket. That's unlucky...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I saw a news story where an African American lady ended up having to pay hundreds and hundreds in monthly, accumulating fees because she couldn't pay off the ticket all at once, and went to jail 3 times for the parking ticket. That's unlucky...

she definitely had more then 1 ticket

Yeah I guess it was more than 1 ticket, but there were other cases involving only one ticket (for $41) and even for stealing a $2 can of beer, but that's another matter...

Here's a text version of the story involving that and some similar stories...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

In the continued story of my day, my laptop charger just caught fire.  And I have to write a paper tonight.

Luckily my roommates charger is compatible with my laptop, so it could be worse.

15cbz0y.jpg