Today...

Leoo

The mathematical formula involved: Probability = sum_k=1, ^infinity (1/2)^k. There I found the secret!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Tif is probably the forum I've been the longest on. And to think we all came here because of one specific game!

i can't recall what game
Last One To Post Wins.

May it rest in hell.

• Like 4

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Tif is probably the forum I've been the longest on. And to think we all came here because of one specific game!

i can't recall what game

Last One To Post Wins.

May it rest in hell.

Looks like Siobhana finally won that game. Maybe it's time for a reboot :D?

Luck be a Lady

i can't recall what game
Last One To Post Wins.

May it rest in hell.

Then who won?

Got an interview for a PhD studentship next week. Oh god oh god oh god

Grats, what field? Any clue what you want to do your thesis on?

I believe it is for a PhD in Genomics. The title of my proposal was "Genome-wide epigenetic analyses: DNA methylation methods and tools."

I didn't apply to many PhD's but this one interested me alot :)

Unscientific definition: I will write a program that other scientists will use when they want to look at a certain part of DNA.

edit: To be honest the PhD can be classified into a few other fields such as Bioinformatics and Genetics. I'll take any of those too.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

i can't recall what game
Last One To Post Wins.

May it rest in hell.

Oh the memories....

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I survived a car crash last night.

A woman in a SUV just turned right onto our way and we ran straight into her at 35-40 MPH. We were going straight on the main road and she was on a turn to the left.

Shut down half of an intersection on the busiest highway in the country. Amazingly, no one got badly hurt. I was knocked out by the airbag for a bit and I couldn't get out of the car at the start, cause my side door had deformed. Right now, my wrists hurt quite a lot and my chest makes a bit of pain if I sneeze or cough or laugh or breathe too deeply, but luckily that was just it. No fractures or broken bones or anything.

The driver in the car I was in was also ok, though he hurt his left hand a bit worse than I did. Still, no fractures, simply cannot use left hand for a few days.

The female driver of the SUV is also ok, she was alone in the car and we hit the codrivers side.

The car is kaput. Luckily insurance takes care of it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Holy shit

If I were you, I would go get yourself checked if you haven't already, because you can actually get seriously hurt internally without realizing it, even if you don't appear to have been hurt physically.

Wow man, glad to see no one was hurt badly. Feel better soon.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You might have hairline fractured your ribs, not that there's anything you can do about that other than wait for it to heal. Glad you're not dead though :thumbsup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That's scary, I'm glad you're (relatively) okay. Go get your wrists and chest checked out though, please.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

God-[bleep]ing-damn, everyone keeps telling me to have me checked out :D

I am not even using ibuprofen or anything, it ain't hurting that much. Wrists are pretty much ok, otherwise I wouldn't be writing. Just some temporary pain. It all happened yesterday at 5 PM, so it has been over 27 hours and it would be a bit weird to go to the emergency service.

If I had bad internal damage, it would have shown by now, wouldn't it?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's better to be safe than sorry especially with something like chest pain. You don't want to discover that you had a cracked rib or whatever else (I'm clearly not a medical expert) at some point down the line. I hope as much as everyone else that you're fine, but just because there is no physical pain doesn't mean you should not get checked out.

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You may feel a bit weird about going to the ER 27 hours after the incident, but I think it's also the safest thing to do. You don't get in a car crash and walk away thinking you are fine without getting yourself checked by health professionals.

Go tear/CS gassed today/yesterday. Not bad overall. Probably wouldn't put up with it if I didn't have to but as put at one point, really hot food actually burns worse than the gas, not as annoyingly, but worse.