Today...

Leoo

Got an a on an exam, without a curve. Pretty sure that's the first time I've done that in my 4 years here

Curves are awesome. IB calls it scaling but it saves my math mark every time.

Apparently everyone in this building got a flyer for this pizza place advertising that they deliver along with a menu. It's literally less than a block away from us...

In other news it was one of those days, and then the weather just decided to take advantage of Murphy's Law. You didn't bring an umbrella? Surprise, rain! It was mostly drizzle though and luckily I didn't have anything important and water soluble on me :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Scholar of the First Sin seems to be a drastic "improvement" over the regular version. It's actually really hard tbh. It seems like everything agro's at a stupidly long range, they'll follow you for days, lot of the enemies have been changed and i think the amount of enemies in certain locations have been increased as well. It's [bleep]ing crazy. I (fr some stupid reason) decided on making a build that doesn't use a shield, and as a result i think i've died nearly 100 times already (probably even more). Lot of rage, but i've actually been having a blast. Kind of excited to do the DLC too.

Kind of excited to do the DLC too.

I only have experience with the regular edition, but good luck. The DLC is brutal. Probably harder in some parts than anything in DS1; especially Crown of the Old Iron King. The final boss of that pack in particular is more or less a faster Artorias with about twice as much range, and I think I took two or three days on just him.

So worth it once you get through, though.

I have been in Spain getting drunk for four nights in a row and living the life with the trampolining team from my university.

Loads of universities go to this one Spanish town with various sports teams competing or just holidaying.

The brochure says 587 people will statistically cheat on their partners during this week (I was not and would never have been one of them, if anything I'm more defensive when drunk)

Now I am back in the UK and after sleeping for 15 hours, I am facing the realities of life again.

Spain was so amazing, stayed in a great hotel, less than a 5 minute walk from the beach, the nightlife was nice and varied as well.

Would do again 10/10.

Only downside was that the group I was with caused 3000 euros worth of damage (not me personally but guilty by association)

and the journey back was a 24 hour drive and we got stopped by French police twice for speeding and had to pay fines in cash on the spot which was very strange to me being from the UK

and the journey back was a 24 hour drive and we got stopped by French police twice for speeding and had to pay fines in cash on the spot which was very strange to me being from the UK

congrats, you bribed them

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Whelp. Now I want to go to Spain. And play Dark Souls again

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Kind of excited to do the DLC too.

I only have experience with the regular edition, but good luck. The DLC is brutal. Probably harder in some parts than anything in DS1; especially Crown of the Old Iron King. The final boss of that pack in particular is more or less a faster Artorias with about twice as much range, and I think I took two or three days on just him.

So worth it once you get through, though.

From what i've been noticing is that a lot of the difficulty is purely artificial. The run the the Smelter Demon in the DLC is stupidly difficult only because of the sheer amount of shit you have to deal with. The DLC for the most part is really fun, but things like that just kind of make it stupid. I have been enjoying this a lot more than DS1 though, and it's probably because of the weapons and how Dual Wielding works. 

I have been in Spain getting drunk for four nights in a row and living the life with the trampolining team from my university.

Loads of universities go to this one Spanish town with various sports teams competing or just holidaying.

The brochure says 587 people will statistically cheat on their partners during this week (I was not and would never have been one of them, if anything I'm more defensive when drunk)

Now I am back in the UK and after sleeping for 15 hours, I am facing the realities of life again.

Spain was so amazing, stayed in a great hotel, less than a 5 minute walk from the beach, the nightlife was nice and varied as well.

Would do again 10/10.

Only downside was that the group I was with caused 3000 euros worth of damage (not me personally but guilty by association)

Ibiza?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

congrats, you bribed them

I could be mistaken but I think that's how they try to deal with foreign speeding tickets in Europe. I hear a lot about people from here getting caught by speed cameras in France and then never paying them because of faulty European police communications or whatever that makes it hard to actually get the money from tickets. So if they catch you on the act they'll try to ask for it in cash to make sure you actually pay. But I could be completely wrong, making most of Frances police corrupt money grabbing bastards. 

In other news, I discovered there's such a thing as a moon rainbow last night. We were out for a smoke during a band rehearsal, and there was rain in the distance a full moon. The combination actually brought about a whitish rainbow in the nightsky, which if you looked really closely (or could've been my imagination) vaguely has the colours of a rainbow. Later when the moon got covered by clouds the rainbow was gone. It was actually really beautiful in a way.