Today...

Leoo

Your bars don't close til 530am? What a country

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Not on a Friday they don't. And we also have bars that open at 7 AM 7 days a week :D

We are gonna have a hell of a lot more to do than just carry beer. Need people to set up the stage, man the bars, clean the place before and after the event, handle security, tickets...

I am gonna be relaying info and orders and stuff to 20 blokes.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Aye, our teachers teach Queen's English.

Though one of my teachers has an American husband and as she has lived in Britain and in USA for quite a bit, can manage both.

Wasted whole evening. Should have done my paper on basketball.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Aye, our teachers teach Queen's English.

Now I feel left out. Live in the commonwealth and I'm not even taught Queen's English.

There is a Queen's English?!?

Oh Received Pronunciation. My natural accent is a Hybrid between RP and Strine.

As in everyone who speaks with RP hears the Strine and everyone else hears the RP.

Also for the record,

In Queen's English the word "Bloke" is never uttered. Bloke is usually replaced with "Ruffian", "Chap", "Gentry", "Fellow", "Comrade", "Rapscallion", "Friend", "Gentleman" and the politically-correct-gender-specific "Male Individual"

Luck be a Lady

I found a music video recently by Chris Hadfield that he wrote about Canada. One of the lines was "we pronounce the letter R like we're pirates on a ship", and it struck me as really funny because he's right and I never noticed that before. I'll have to ask some people from Europe and Australia how they say R.

It's a nice song if anyone is interested, found here.

I also got a kick out of the comments. He talks about milk being in bags, which is apparently a Central and Eastern thing (I guess it's the norm in Ontario, and over here in the Maritimes we have both bag and carton options).

Plowing a driveway makes more sense.

I've never heard of milk being in bags before, but searched up some Google images, sure enough.. :P. I imagine you put in a pitcher or something afterward, because if you drop stuff out of the fridge half as much as me, well that would make a big mess. I know they say don't cry over spilled milk but that would sure get old fast...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Just realized it's been 2 weeks since i last smoked. It's strange, but i completely forget about smoking now. Don't use nicotine patches very often either, and i've cut down on using my e-cig too. A lot actually. It's weird, but it's almost like smoking was never part of my life.

And i think i'm finally getting the hang of Battlefield. It was a huge change going from CoD to this game. Guns actually have recoil, having to compensate for bullet drop as well as leading your targets, etc. It took a while to get used to. I'm pretty bad at sniping in this game, so i probably won't be doing that too much. But i've found a deep love for semi-auto guns. I think i have a fairly accurate shot, and a pretty fast trigger finger. So i do pretty alright with them. It's going to take a lot for me to go back to CoD after playing this.

• Like 1

We have most of our milk in bags. It's cheaper.

This [bleep]ing week just got a hell of a lot harder.

Failed a test, found out I have a paper due tomorrow, plus a presentation due tomorrow. Also, school 8 AM till 8 PM...

Wednesday I have work to do and then a huge event till midnight that I am hosting.

Today I found out I have 2 practical works on Thursday aswell.

Then, Thursday through Sunday, massive 100-year jubilee festivities and I am one of the workforce.

And I planned to take a girl out on a date this week...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I've never heard of milk being in bags before, but searched up some Google images, sure enough.. :P. I imagine you put in a pitcher or something afterward, because if you drop stuff out of the fridge half as much as me, well that would make a big mess. I know they say don't cry over spilled milk but that would sure get old fast...

Most people I'm aware of just cut a corner off and stick the still full bag in the pitcher so it stands up. Not sure if that's what you were thinking or not.
  • Like 1

Yeah pretty much. Although it begs the question, once opened why not just empty it into the pitcher in any case...?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Battlefield is worlds better than CoD and always has been Noxx. Welcome to real FPS gaming

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah pretty much. Although it begs the question, once opened why not just empty it into the pitcher in any case...?

My guess is so that they don't have to clean the pitcher.

Aye, why bother washing the pitcher every time if you sometimes go through 3-4 bags of milk an evening?

And we have special bag-pitchers here even, which fit the bag very well.

Why the [bleep] am I on TIF and procrastinating when I have so much to do and am uber-sleepy?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Aye, why bother washing the pitcher every time if you sometimes go through 3-4 bags of milk an evening?

Why the [bleep] am I on TIF and procrastinating when I have so much to do and am uber-sleepy?

Force of habit? :P

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Wtf that's way too much milk