Today...

Leoo

So i saw some Bloodborne gameplay yesterday, and it's probably the first time i wished i bought a PS4 instead of Xbox One. Game looks pretty amazing. With that said, i'm excited for DS2: Scholar of the First Sin to come out. I never played DS2 back when it came out. It's not that i didn't enjoy it, it's just that i had other interests at the time. But i've been craving some Dark Souls for almost 6 months now so i'll be picking that up as soon as i can.

Think I'm gonna break up with my girlfriend soon. I hate feeling this way. But I'm not happy in my situation and I think it's time to do what I need to do.

Do you, boo.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Timonen got a nice couppe of chants, had a dedication to him on the jumbotron. He waved and all the flyers clacked their sticks. It was a fun game, but ideas shocked to see how much of the crowd were Chicago fans. It was like a 60/40 split. The couple next to us were Finnish and just cheered for everything though, so that was chill.

At work, I got moved from Deli to Sus Chef so we'll see how that goes. Put in my two weeks at my delivery job because [bleep] that place. Gives me more time at my catering gig anyway.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So many great games coming out in the span of like a month. Thinking i might pick up Hardline later today, and Dark Souls 2 when it's released, and then i'll just not leave my room for the next month or two.

Just read this in an article:

Although the death penalty is still handed down as a punishment in Qatar, it has been 12 years since the last execution took place and they are usually replaced by long prison sentences.

For context, a British teacher was killed a year or two ago (might have been longer) by 2 or three men. her body was taken to the desert and burned. The following day someone found the body while hawk hunting, or something. I know the guy that found the body had a hawk with him. Anyway... I guess their sentence has been replaced with an execution instead. Not really sure if i'm surprised or not.

Although the death penalty is still handed down as a punishment in Qatar, it has been 12 years since the last execution took place and they are usually replaced by long prison sentences.

For context, a British teacher was killed a year or two ago (might have been longer) by 2 or three men. her body was taken to the desert and burned. The following day someone found the body while hawk hunting, or something. I know the guy that found the body had a hawk with him. Anyway... I guess their sentence has been replaced with an execution instead. Not really sure if i'm surprised or not.

That's surprising considering Qatar doesn't really give a flying [bleep] about how women are treated.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

That's surprising considering Qatar doesn't really give a flying [bleep] about how women are treated.

You must be confusing Qatar with Saudi, i'm sure.

That reminds me, how do you pronounce Qatar?

Where I am, most people say Ka-TAR, but I've also heard it pronounced as Cutter, and I was wondering how people in Qatar say it.

You're right. Qatar doesn't give a shit about you if you're from another country. Especially if you're working there.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

Bloody hell.

It is gonna be tight next few weeks. Already pretty much every day preplanned for next 2 weeks.

Every weekend till mid-May planned.

I has no money.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You're right. Qatar doesn't give a shit about you if you're from another country. Especially if you're working there.

Boy has the media brainwashed you.

Where I am, most people say Ka-TAR, but I've also heard it pronounced as Cutter, and I was wondering how people in Qatar say it.

The way the locals pronounce it is kind of like Cuttar. Americans usually pronounce it Cutter, and then there's also the ki (more of an uh than an ey) tar.

Boy has the media brainwashed you.

The way the locals pronounce it is kind of like Cuttar. Americans usually pronounce it Cutter, and then there's also the ki (more of an uh than an ey) tar.

So are you denying the fact that for the FIFA cup Qatar has been essentially forcing people into work and taking their passports?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

As for Qatar.. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Talked with my girlfriend. She was very upset I was unhappy and is promising to change her ways. We will see how this goes. She thinks everything is back to normal whereas I'm a bit skeptical she'll change her ways. We'll see.

*Moves to relationship thread*

Err, I mean, best of luck. If you two can make it work, that's great, and if not, it isn't the end of the world either. You just have to do what you think is right and fair and see how things will play out from there.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

As for Qatar.. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Talked with my girlfriend. She was very upset I was unhappy and is promising to change her ways. We will see how this goes. She thinks everything is back to normal whereas I'm a bit skeptical she'll change her ways. We'll see.

Maybe I'm just cynical but your probably better off breaking up than hoping someone will change

Then again I dont think you ever posted what you want her to change :lol:

I kind of feel the same. Essentially, I just felt she was getting complacent and taking our relationship for granted. She was shell shocked I felt this way and swore to change her ways or whatever. I'd rather not break up without giving her a chance to work at it.

Yeah I'd give her one chance, but personally I'd rather not be with someone if that person needs to change themselves in order for you to like them, it's better if it comes naturally without having to ask.

If she changes, it'll be because she's always hyper vigilant around you which will be stressful which she will then resent if she doesn't feel A) up to par or B) that you are worth the trouble.

Not every relationship ends up successful under conventional standards

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'll let you guys know what happens. She's been there for me in the past when I was at my lowest. Even before we were dating and stuff. She didn't have to stick around when my personal life was imploding and she did. I'm gonna give her a chance and if I'm unhappy again after awhile, I'll pull the plug.

• Like 2

So i got Hardline today. When i bought AW back in November the first time i played it i thought to myself "I think this game can be really fun if the lag is fixed" and i wasn't too happy with my purchase. Can't say the same about Battlefield. Worth every penny.