Today...

Leoo

Why is Metroid's gun attached to her arm?

There, fixed. And it is Samus, btw.

Milk (and dairy) used to be our biggest export back during our first independence. So it is good here, compared to most of the world.

It is Tuesday and I am drunk.

joke

your head

Tried going to the gym today but has a weird shooting pain in my knee during my first set of squats. Injuries are annoying ;_; hopefully it was just a form mistake and after a couple days off everything will be fine, though I've never experienced this before.

I have a massive project due friday and absolutely zero motivation to do any work on it even though I know I'm super behind at this point. mnleh.

At least the new Sufjan Stevens album is really really really really good

Samus' gun is integrated into her suit, and it looks cool. Need you a better reason? I mean, it does make you wonder where all the laser stuff and missiles are stored, but aesthetics before reality.

God it's like you people have never been trolled before. Did y'all accept trade requests in the Wilderness as well?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No, I only followed people making YouTube videos into the wilderness. One time I even helped a guy who was doing a tutorial video on how to trim armour by following him into the wildy with full rune on.

All I wanted to do was help this guy making his video on how to avoid being scammed/lured into the wilderness. Then he killed me and I haven't seen my h'ween mask since... :(.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Scholar of the First Sin came out this morning :D It's installing right now. I'm pretty excited.

We had a pretty nasty Sandstorm last night. Woke up with the taste of dust in my mouth. Sheet of sand/dust on every surface. Was pretty disgusting.

My brother convinced me to put a solid 3 hours play time into the good old 'Scape. He is evil. And someone usurped my name so now I have a different one. Lame.

I went nightwalking for about 3 hours with a friend last night. Things discovered:

-An abandoned masonic lodge that shouldn't be too hard to get into

-A nearly complete construction site with virtually nothing to keep anyone out

-A local Walgreens that has a broken thermostat (it was -196F last night)

-[wagon] Jack in the Box employees who close their dining room 30 minutes early

I really really want to get into that masonic lodge.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Thankfully yes it was only 3 hours haha. I wish it were an April fools prank haha

I went nightwalking for about 3 hours with a friend last night. Things discovered:

-An abandoned masonic lodge that shouldn't be too hard to get into

-A nearly complete construction site with virtually nothing to keep anyone out

-A local Walgreens that has a broken thermostat (it was -196F last night)

-[wagon] Jack in the Box employees who close their dining room 30 minutes early

I really really want to get into that masonic lodge.

You're not missing out on much in the lodge. I ran my fraternity's initation ritual in a masonic lodge a couple of times in college. Friendly people. Not worth a B&E though

77yLQy8.png

Now you just put the image in my head of breaking and entering to find them in there followed by saying "Hi there, nice place you got! What's your name?!"

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I dunno, the first option sounds right up my alley if they're cute enough.

Flu hit me the morning before work and I only had 2 days left to the week so I took them both off so I could completely recover. Surprisingly I've recovered much faster then I normally do.

Popoto.~<3

I don't know if it has any correlation with today being Good Friday or anything but the supermarket was sure packed today...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png