Today...

Leoo

Saddest thing of all, these guys don't even have the real money. There are people who have paid a lot more to get a plate with 2 numbers. I saw an Aventador earlier tonight with plate 811. Pretty sure he spent just as much on the tag as he did on the car.

EDIT: Why the heck did i just quote myself lol...

I know right? The picture doesn't even match!

You should see the things people pay for in America though - it's probably even worse haha.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I know right? The picture doesn't even match!

You should see the things people pay for in America though - it's probably even worse haha.

I don't know. I've never heard of anyone paying insane prices for stuff like that. Some people pay for vanity plates, but those are more or less a set cost. I suppose if you bought up a bunch of good ones and sold them later, if that wasn't illegal.

Most of the stupid things I've heard Americans paying insane amounts for are at least above the level of a license plate and actually hard to get/aquire.

Day 10 of April. Running low on food, but not water. Raining continuously once again today. Legend has it "The Sun" is still hiding behind these gloomy clouds but people are starting to lose faith...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Tomorrow, will be a culmination of a month's work.

I haven't slept because of it for 2 weeks. I can't sleep.

I have been grumpy and tired and pissed off at everyone for over a week now, cause of this.

I hate planning a REALLY secret party for a hundred people, with included food and drinks.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Jets clinched a playoff spot last night so we did the logical thing and partied in the streets downtown. There hasn't been playoff hockey in Winnipeg since '96, it's going to be crazy.

Experienced this last year except in a bigger fashion

Jets clinched a playoff spot last night so we did the logical thing and partied in the streets downtown. There hasn't been playoff hockey in Winnipeg since '96, it's going to be crazy.

And the kings got knocked out by the Flames. Operation regicide was a success.

• Like 1

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Apparently that 377773 plate ended up selling for over $261k.

They made $2.2m on 24 license plates in total. Pretty damn crazy.

Also something i don't quite understand, but i guess i can have nothing but respect for this lady. A cleaner found 2 rings worth $129k while cleaning the toilet a convention center (i guess they had a jewelry convention again). She "returned" them (not quite sure to whom exactly). It's crazy to think. She probably get's paid around $300 - $400 a month. She finds 2 rings worth more than she has ever made, and will ever make, and she returns them. I don't know if i would have done the same thing had i been in her position. 

• Like 1

I have respect for her as well, but as for critical thinking kicking in...what's she going to do with it otherwise though? Try and sell it to a jewelry store? Wear it and hope not to get attacked?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I have respect for her as well, but as for critical thinking kicking in...what's she going to do with it otherwise though? Try and sell it to a jewelry store? Wear it and hope not to get attacked?

Leave the country, sell it back home, most likely have enough money to retire. I wouldn't sell it here, because it would raise a lot of suspicion. She'd probably get caught and spend the rest of her life in jail. Selling it back home she could probably get $70k - $80k for it. Pretty sure that in most African countries, that kind of money would last you a few decades (assuming you maintain the same sort of lifestyle you previously did).

Hmm maybe, I suppose. And on the topic of what we spend excessive amounts of our money on, YouTube sent me an email today...

bDxE7gE.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Sigh... some people just have too much money. I remember reading a while back about one of the Saudi princes (i think) that owns a diamond encrusted car (either Merc or Rolls). And he asked something like $50k just to look at it or take a picture of it or something. Probably better information somewhere on the internet.

Staying in to do homework and have not been able to find any motivation to do anything at all. Sucks cause my whole week was super productive up until yesterday and I really need to focus on final projects and such. Bleh.

Last night, I dreamed I was walking outside, then I looked down at the grass next to the sidewalk and there were like ~20 clue scrolls scattered around on the ground, so I tried to take a picture of them to send it to Witchy, but then people kept appearing to look at all the clue scrolls on the ground and they kept getting in the way, so eventually I left without taking a picture.

So i [bleep]ed up a bit. On my first DS2 playthrough i was farming for something and didn't realise that the bonfire intensity carries over to your NG. So now i'm stuck at NG+16 in an area i wouldn't exactly consider easy...

I still like episode one. It came out when I was 9, and I absolutely loved it. I've never gotten over my love of it. To me, episode 3 is the abomination with talking comedy droids. I react to the droids in Episode 3 like everyone else does to Jar Jar. I've only seen episode 3 twice, while I've seen all the others at least a dozen times each (except episode 5 with lacks the big battle that appealed to younger me, so I've only seen if half a dozen times). I used to watch these movies whenever my parents were out late. I watched the final battle in episode 6 so many times I wore out the tape. Now I have to watch the stupid DVD version that ruined the best Star Wars song.

I really like Star Wars.

I got back into playing Silent Hunter 4, and as I am wont to do, I've been brushing up a bit on some of my history. It's been quite an interesting experience for me. So much history, and simply not enough time to do it justice. My education growing up never really touched on the Pacific Theater, probably because Canada didn't participate a whole lot in that area.

The prequels are objectively bad.  That doesn't mean that they can't be entertaining or fun to watch though.

It's been too long since I've seen the originals and even then I've only see them each once or twice I think. And that was when I was a little kid. So definitely overdue for a re-watch.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I have been in Spain getting drunk for four nights in a row and living the life with the trampolining team from my university.

Loads of universities go to this one Spanish town with various sports teams competing or just holidaying.

The brochure says 587 people will statistically cheat on their partners during this week (I was not and would never have been one of them, if anything I'm more defensive when drunk)

Now I am back in the UK and after sleeping for 15 hours, I am facing the realities of life again.

Spain was so amazing, stayed in a great hotel, less than a 5 minute walk from the beach, the nightlife was nice and varied as well.

Would do again 10/10.

Only downside was that the group I was with caused 3000 euros worth of damage (not me personally but guilty by association)

and the journey back was a 24 hour drive and we got stopped by French police twice for speeding and had to pay fines in cash on the spot which was very strange to me being from the UK

Ibiza?

Nope, Salou, a coastal area about an hour from Barcelona 

I keep wishing I was still there instead of being here having to answer 40 questions on Mammalian metabolism by next week  <_<  <_<

I still like episode one. It came out when I was 9, and I absolutely loved it. I've never gotten over my love of it. To me, episode 3 is the abomination with talking comedy droids. I react to the droids in Episode 3 like everyone else does to Jar Jar. I've only seen episode 3 twice, while I've seen all the others at least a dozen times each (except episode 5 with lacks the big battle that appealed to younger me, so I've only seen if half a dozen times). I used to watch these movies whenever my parents were out late. I watched the final battle in episode 6 so many times I wore out the tape. Now I have to watch the stupid DVD version that ruined the best Star Wars song.

I really like Star Wars.

I got back into playing Silent Hunter 4, and as I am wont to do, I've been brushing up a bit on some of my history. It's been quite an interesting experience for me. So much history, and simply not enough time to do it justice. My education growing up never really touched on the Pacific Theater, probably because Canada didn't participate a whole lot in that area.

Battle of Hoth wasn't exciting enough for you? The comedy droids took away from the seriousness of so 3 but not so much so that it annoyed me. Episode 5 might be my favorite because it doesn't end on a particularly good note, has the best line in movie history and introduces bounty hunters as a large galactic influence. Though there's a lot of controversy in yoda's training thatI have quips wwith

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I view episode 1 as a standalone origin story of how Obi-Wan and Anakin came to be Master and Padawan, which was never mentioned in the original trilogy as far as I remember. All the earliest references to Obi-Wan and Anakin never predated their time fighting in the Clone Wars. 

tFtfA.jpg