Today...

Leoo

Friend showed me the video of the black guy in Tulsa that got shot and killed by a "police" officer. I'm absolutely [bleep]ing disgusted. I hope the guy that shot him gets life, and the rest of the cops involved get a few years too.

I am still alive and well.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Friend showed me the video of the black guy in Tulsa that got shot and killed by a "police" officer. I'm absolutely [bleep]ing disgusted. I hope the guy that shot him gets life, and the rest of the cops involved get a few years too.

The guy was 73 years old. I personally blame the police department more than volunteer officer for the incident. Who gives a 73 year old man work as a police officer (and a gun for that matter)...?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

What the bloody actual [bleep]?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Have you not been on 4chan and seen the Rave Girls/Festival Girls threads? I don't personally like the look.

Considering the vocalization of women (those that cry out are probably against such fashion choices), and then they go and essentially dress like that and pop ecstasy like it's going out of fashion. There is probably a reason why Festival-Associated rape is so high, and this is dress sense (or lack there-of) is a contributing factor...

Luck be a Lady

Have you not been on 4chan and seen the Rave Girls/Festival Girls threads? I don't personally like the look.

Considering the vocalization of women (those that cry out are probably against such fashion choices), and then they go and essentially dress like that and pop ecstasy like it's going out of fashion. There is probably a reason why Festival-Associated rape is so high, and this is dress sense (or lack there-of) is a contributing factor...

Hey, try not blaming rape victims for being raped. Women should be able to wear whatever the [bleep] they want in a public setting like a festival without feeling like they're going to be sexually assaulted. 

• Like 5

Nothing like starting off your sundays with slut shaming and victim blaming~

• Like 1

Nothing like starting off your sundays with slut shaming and victim blaming~

Wouldn't be a weekend without it, now all we need is a mention the Holocaust and ISIS ~ whoops

Hey, try not blaming rape victims for being raped. Women should be able to wear whatever the [bleep] they want in a public setting like a festival without feeling like they're going to be sexually assaulted.

I agree with you, women should be able to wear what they want, and be safe and have their person respected. I don't think there is much point arguing about this here, we can probably make a new thread about this and we can explore all the nuances of Rape and Slut shaming until our fingers are red-raw from furiously typing.

I am not going to deny what I wrote was slut-shaming/victim-blaming. Whether or not it is worth me attempting to defend myself I will decide later but for now I will acknowledge that it was unfair of me to correlate 'Personal Drug-Use' and 'public "Nudity" ' with rape.

• Like 2

Luck be a Lady

In related news, I (and my roommates) raised a little over $200 last night for a local sexual assault crisis center.

The cost was my beard however. 1 year 9 months of beard is now gone. It was worth it though.

• Like 2

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Only two weeks left in my freshman year. Damn that went quick.

The same is true for me, but for senior year.  The past four years have blown by so quickly.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Only two weeks left in my freshman year. Damn that went quick.

The same is true for me, but for senior year. The past four years have blown by so quickly.
I'm in the same boat. The good news is that I might fail a class and have to retake it over the summer

Worst day ever for the Eagles....

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Worst day ever for the Eagles....

Worst completion percentage in NFL history lololol

Tim Tebow is the greatest person in the world. You two are now tied for the worst people in the world.

I might be the worst person, but you still love me and accept me for who I am right? <3

If not, ima go a kill myself.....

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”