Today...

Leoo

My coworkers are [bleep]ing incompetent. You'd think guys getting paid 800 bucks a day would have some basic teamwork and communication skills. I've lost track of the amount of time I've wasted because of redoing work, fixing up other people's [bleep] ups or lack of communication.

$800/day. Sign me up.

Luck be a Lady

My coworkers are [bleep]ing incompetent. You'd think guys getting paid 800 bucks a day would have some basic teamwork and communication skills. I've lost track of the amount of time I've wasted because of redoing work, fixing up other people's [bleep] ups or lack of communication.

You taking interns? I'd love to make half that

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So, I have poison ivy on my face.  Specifically my eye.  Shit is awful.

Going to go to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully they load me up on steroids.  Throwing a huge party on Saturday, I don't want to have a face full of poison ivy for it.

Edit: Looks like I can probably drink while using corticosteroids.  So that's a big plus.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Got fibre op today. Aside from Steam being weird on a download it seems wonderful. 5-6 times faster than what I had on a same day test.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4290198575

You got an electrical license and an associate degree in electrical engineering? I love the work but it's quite niche. What I do is only required by electrical utilities and on sites such as gas plants being built. Otherwise I have to work as an electrician or become an engineer.

You got an electrical license and an associate degree in electrical engineering? I love the work but it's quite niche. What I do is only required by electrical utilities and on sites such as gas plants being built. Otherwise I have to work as an electrician or become an engineer.

Rats. Knew I should have gone into electrical engineering.

But I did schedule my test date for my HR verification today so thats something

Theres a few EE classes I had to take for my CS degree, I kinda wish I went down that road sometimes

Same deal, except it made it clear to me that I made the right decision lol

Doc loaded me up with Prednisone.  It worked really well for a couple hours but now my eyes itch again.  I'm pretty mad about this whole thing.  Of course I would get poison ivy on my face a few day before the only party we're throwing in my senior year.

But for real, this is super gross.  It better be getting better by Saturday at least or I'm just going to be super pissy about the whole situation.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Meanwhile, the government claims inflation is 1%-2%...I wonder how long jacking up tuition like this is going to be tenable.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I know not to stick a fork into an electrical outlet. I hope I'm not overqualified :unsure: .

Probably over qualified. You need to be able to spend half a day doing function and logic tests on a high voltage protection relay, and then not tell anyone about it so it gets done again, but also write the report wrong and let the client find the errors so you need to spend half a day fixing it.

I'm torn between wanting to quit because it's a bit embarrassing working with this mob, and wanting to hang on because I need the experience and 2:1 fifo rosters aren't common. I'm still a huge newbie at this work and I should probably take what I can get for now.

My facebook wall got under attack by my mates. Make photoshopped versions of pretty much everything I have said in the last year.

Well, at least I got a few hundred more likes than I normally get...

But it gets kinda annoying.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's what friends are for

• Like 1

Making my 5,000th post on here tonight. Reflecting back on when I started on here because of runescape, then slowing coming over the forum games and Off topic. I've learned a lot of things here, made some very good friends, and am very happy too be part of a great (albeit) small community.

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

*Holds up a glass of Perrier to toast* To TIF!

I hope to join you in the 5K club at some point soon...

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

finished my final programming project for the year at 3:30 am and i just feel freer than i ever have in my life

except i cant fall asleep for whatever weird reason even though i didnt have any caffeine so im downing sleepytime tea and hoping for the best

I [bleep]ed up last night.

Did 6 beers in an hour and did one beer straight in like 12 seconds...

Also heard that we got like 4 bottles of sparkling wine. And I had some beers in beforehand aswell.

So I ended up being drunk. So drunk that nearly everybody noticed, which is almost a first for me. People don't notice when I am drunk usually.

Also, I should have written 1200 words for an essay tonight. Needless to say, as I woke up with socks on and my suit pants inside out on my bed, I didn't write those words.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Last night I didn't notice anything, I have a black hole instead of the night. But today people told me I was drunk. Which happens like never.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I ran some observations and I can accept that the hypothesis "The likelihood of Saq Prets getting drunk on any day ending in "day" is 1." Proof:

sgXlwHX.png
Data was modeled using complex mathematical operations that can be found online. Model was found to have a R2 = 1.000, P < 0.0001. Therefore we can determine this to be significant.

• Like 11

Luck be a Lady