Today...

Leoo

I agree that hockey is stupid and so are the people who watch it such as obfuscator

Count me among the "stupid" ones, then. Unfortunately, all of my teams are out of their playoff pictures so I'm watching games I care far less about and knowing next year will be no different (except possibly the OHL, where the Knights could fare well despite likely losing at least 2 of their top 3 players). So... stupid but loyal, really. Maybe even stupidly loyal.*

Anyway, apparently my uncle died yesterday. It was far from a surprise. He's been in and out of the hospital a lot in the last few years. That makes 3 deaths in my family this year.

*In case it wasn't clear, I was not offended while writing this. If I was, I'm Canadian, I would have apologized.

Different people like different sports.  :o

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

So...

We won that mother[bleep]ing basketball contest!

After who knows how many years we finally took the victory again.

Best out of 7 teams.

What's best is that we were in the same group as the victor for last 3 years, in the group we won the team on overtime with 4 points and in the final we won them again with 1 [bleep]ing point.

And I didn't mess up my knee!

Even though I am dead as [bleep] now, it was 5 games after all...

What's a bit bad now is that one alumnus promised each one of us in the team a case of craft beer and he promised to arrange a sauna party so that we can drink it aswell.

Which makes it kinda hard to go on that no more drinking period...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Lol there's no way you're going to turn down beer and saunas. And it was only like two days since you said you'd give up alcohol????

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I didn't say I was gonna give up alcohol completely. I said it would be okay to take one shot of vodka for a toast on someone's birthday or something or a glass of beer every once in a while when I met up with good friends.

And I think I can take 1-2 glasses of craft beer for celebrating that victory and that next to some barbecue and sauna it ain't gonna hurt. It ain't gonna happen before Friday anyways.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

He's taking me on a date on Wednesday! :D:D:D:D

I haven't been taken out on a date since even before my ex and me started seeing each other, so like 4-5 years ago.

• Like 4

Popoto.~<3

Well, I gave my presentation this morning and I didn't totally screw it up I think it went well! :)

And nice Tim, have fun!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lol i was just hanging out in capitol hill earlier and apparently there were a bunch of mayday protests planned that i didnt know about so i show up there and theres [bleep]in dozens of cops in riot gear and helicopters flyin around then they started throwing flashbangs and pepper spraying people. it was lit af fam. i made it out alive tho dont worry

I was there too, maybe we unknowingly saw each other

I was the guy with the camera

but haha yeah that's pretty funny, i forget about the seattle area tif-ers

I agree that hockey is stupid and so are the people who watch it such as obfuscator

Hockey isn't stupid, it's fun to watch.

Then again to each his own, I don't watch Baseball because I find it very boring.

Count me among the "stupid" ones, then. Unfortunately, all of my teams are out of their playoff pictures so I'm watching games I care far less about and knowing next year will be no different (except possibly the OHL, where the Knights could fare well despite likely losing at least 2 of their top 3 players). So... stupid but loyal, really. Maybe even stupidly loyal.*

Anyway, apparently my uncle died yesterday. It was far from a surprise. He's been in and out of the hospital a lot in the last few years. That makes 3 deaths in my family this year.

*In case it wasn't clear, I was not offended while writing this. If I was, I'm Canadian, I would have apologized.

haha I was just giving obfuscator shit :P

77yLQy8.png

I've lost 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks :/ Now I gotta overeat to gain it back

Can I gift you 7 lbs instead?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'd argue that as long as you remain fit and athletic (somewhat active) you don't really need to worry about your BMI - I can understand your concern (I have a BMI of 18.5)

You just finished your finals so that's probably the reason why you lost 7lbs anyway. Darn stressors increasing that metabolism.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

I woke up like an hour later than usual today for my run, and the air was just awful...oh well. I also had, and still have, a bit more energy than usual, guess I'll be bouncing off the walls today :P.

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I. I like how a lot of people are now interested in boxing. :D  It is great for the sport which has been stagnating in popularity the last few decades (or since MMA was introduced as a sport). Does anyone here train any sort of martial art? 

II. I sat my English examination today and am confident that I have achieved an A or high B at the very least. The nerves at the beginning were gnawing at me though.  :wacko:

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice