Today...

Leoo

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Although it kind of sucks because my summer is now basically over since I'll be working 8-5 with an hour of commuting :|

I did this last summer (well 9-5 with 1.5 hour commute) and after the first two weeks you can get used to it and still find time to do some fun things during the week, plus you can definitely still do summery things on the weekends! it's definitely not the end of the summer haha, you still don't have to deal with having homework you should be doing at all waking hours of the day like you do when school's in session.

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

What kind of pasta was it?

Was it plain or did it have sauces on it?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

What kind of pasta was it?

Was it plain or did it have sauces on it?

Just plain bowtie type pasta out of a box, no sauce on it...maybe I should have covered it. Oh well, I hate to waste food but it was probably 30 cents worth...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I used to have a roommate who would make a giant bowl of pasta at the beginning of each week and it would sit in his room for the week while he ate out of it for his meals for the week.  It was so gross.

I used to have a roommate who would make a giant bowl of pasta at the beginning of each week and it would sit in his room for the week while he ate out of it for his meals for the week.  It was so gross.

Unrefrigerated? That's disgusting, I feel bad eating pizza that's sat out overnight.

got v drunk with my lady friend and went to the free spring concert on campus. it was rowdy as [bleep], tons of drunk frat bros pushing the shit out of everyone. [bleep]ing rae sremmurd was sick live tho lmao. I AINT GOT NO TYPE!

then i saw some guy who's famous on instagram for his photography in person and i talked with him lol that was really bizarre and kind of surreal. now i have a ton of [bleep]ing homework and all my friends want to hang out this weekend, why not during the week when i was bored and didnt have any work to do ahhh???// i think im hungover already and i have to post a thing on an online discussion board for class that i've had all week to do and its due in 27 minutes [bleep]kkk

edit: i submitted the class discussion board post at 11:59pm. it was str8 garbage

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

Nice, that's what I did myself excepting it being the CAF of course. So far so good.

Ahh I am pleased someone else has taken the same path. What do typical days in service structured like? The A.D.F. demands one weekend a  month to be dedicated to the Reserve; side from Christian holidays. 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

Nice, that's what I did myself excepting it being the CAF of course. So far so good.

Ahh I am pleased someone else has taken the same path. What do typical days in service structured like? The A.D.F. demands one weekend a  month to be dedicated to the Reserve; side from Christian holidays. 

For now I am just waiting around more or less until the Summer when I go on course. Typically we do one night a week, just some light training covering some lectures or skills we can do in the area we have. A weekend usually means going out to the range or bush for either tactical exercises or firing exercises, although usually the first.

Otherwise they might run a few courses spread over weekends or whatnot.

• Like 1

Ergh..... Reserves. been there done that. Air Force reserves is almost impossible to get into as a civilian, it's mostly ex-RAAF members. Army is much easier but they're soooooooo [bleep]ing lazy. It took me 6 months to get my first pay and even then I was still missing half of it. (Also you only get paid per month, if you miss one/they miss one, you have to wait until next month)

Popoto.~<3

Of course people want to hang out the minute you sit down to get work done. It's the Murphy's law of friendships :P.

Today is Friday but for some reason it keeps feeling like Saturday...probably because it's so empty and there is light traffic and few cars are parked on the sides of the street today.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Ergh..... Reserves. been there done that. Air Force reserves is almost impossible to get into as a civilian, it's mostly ex-RAAF members. Army is much easier but they're soooooooo [bleep]ing lazy. It took me 6 months to get my first pay and even then I was still missing half of it. (Also you only get paid per month, if you miss one/they miss one, you have to wait until next month)

I am sorry to hear that actually. It is unfortunate you've had a s***ty experience with the Reserves. I want to join because I believe they don't get enough support in terms of manpower in my opinion. As I assume you've retired from the Reserves, what rank where you discharged as? 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

got v drunk with my lady friend and went to the free spring concert on campus. it was rowdy as [bleep], tons of drunk frat bros pushing the shit out of everyone. [bleep]ing rae sremmurd was sick live tho lmao. I AINT GOT NO TYPE!

then i saw some guy who's famous on instagram for his photography in person and i talked with him lol that was really bizarre and kind of surreal. now i have a ton of [bleep]ing homework and all my friends want to hang out this weekend, why not during the week when i was bored and didnt have any work to do ahhh???// i think im hungover already and i have to post a thing on an online discussion board for class that i've had all week to do and its due in 27 minutes [bleep]kkk

edit: i submitted the class discussion board post at 11:59pm. it was str8 garbage

I'm so proud.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png