Today...

Leoo

I realized I'm not graduating until 2012. AHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.

I wish I wasn't so fixated on how much better my life'll be during college. It sure would suck if all that came crashing down. I would be SO MAD

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I realized I'm not graduating until 2012. AHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.

I wish I wasn't so fixated on how much better my life'll be during college. It sure would suck if all that came crashing down. I would be SO MAD

I'm out sooner than that but I know the feeling. It'll go by faster than you think, don't worry.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm out sooner than that but I know the feeling. It'll go by faster than you think, don't worry.

Yeah, I'm only a sophomore and it's crazy how fast it's going by!

wl7w9j.png

Only 3 more years Lent we'll get through this wave of idiocy together.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Only 3 more years Lent we'll get through this wave of idiocy together.

Bring me x.x

Today, basically nothing really bad happened, nothing good either.

Some kid at school noone likes started on this other kid at school noone likes, and all he did was push him like a little [bleep] lol.

I dont really condone violence, but if you're going to do something because someone pisses you off, just do it ffs.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Just realized how many young people there are on OT, let alone the rest of TIF. Holy heck, I thought you were at least a fresher in college.

Just realized how many young people there are on OT, let alone the rest of TIF. Holy heck, I thought you were at least a fresher in college.

Ditto. You're... 14, Lent? :0

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Ditto. You're... 14, Lent? :0

Even I knew that, and I barely browse normal Off Topic anymore ;)

Woah, just honestly forgot what my name was irl, because I was looking at it when I typed it and was thinking "wtf that looks weird" so I said it out loud and it didn't make any sense, then I started thinking it wasn't my name....

That was weird.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Woah, just honestly forgot what my name was irl, because I was looking at it when I typed it and was thinking "wtf that looks weird" so I said it out loud and it didn't make any sense, then I started thinking it wasn't my name....

That was weird.

...Nerd :P.

I'm in year 9, (avg 14-15 year old grades in aus ;p) and I barely get homework, I barely ever have gotten homework at all.

That was weird.

...Nerd :P.

I'm in year 9, (avg 14-15 year old grades in aus ;p) and I barely get homework, I barely ever have gotten homework at all.

Meh I don't get homework at all, and no that was trippy as before.

Or is it I don't do homework at all, I forget :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Oh lawd I wish. But yeah, it's a conspiracy. We're here to find that fountain of non-youth. Age.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Had a half day of school, took another standardized math test with problems that were really easy and one problem that was completely unrealistic but luckily for them wasn't open ended so I couldn't write about how bad of a question it was :evil:

Then/now I played/am playing runescape. Kinda sad.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You'll die before you graduate. O:

My adapter arrived!!!

But it didn't work. #-o

I've already sent it back and ordered a different one, if this doesn't work I'm just going to bloody buy a USB dance mat.

Ooh, are you getting the mat for the computer or a console? I was gonna get a usb one then download an emulator to get all the dancing goodies.

Today I got down and dirty for Holi. But before that I walked home in the rain >_>

Edit: My memory is lieing to me again, it was sunshine.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Nope, we'll be the last class to graduate. We're that awesome.

Today was course registration day. I actually decided what I was taking this morning...Only to find out because of [bleep]ing budget cuts, I probably can't take a few of them...Why, oh why, did we have to waste hundreds of millions of dollars on a new building?

It seems as if everything gets destroyed a year or two before I actually get there. Like some of the APs were taken out, and they just so happened to be the ones I had planned to take. :|

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Nope, we'll be the last class to graduate. We're that awesome.

Today was course registration day. I actually decided what I was taking this morning...Only to find out because of [bleep] budget cuts, I probably can't take a few of them...Why, oh why, did we have to waste hundreds of millions of dollars on a new building?

It seems as if everything gets destroyed a year or two before I actually get there. Like some of the APs were taken out, and they just so happened to be the ones I had planned to take. :|

It makes me wonder If I should forget about college and have as much fun as possible doing whatever. :-k

lighviolet1lk4.jpg