Today...

Leoo

\' New Zealand's Next Top Model is on. :lol:

Oh my god, the women won't stop crying. I hate it when they do that.

I hate this show fullstop. -.-

Today I had a science test, ID photo, jazz band.

Jazz band is embarrassing because if I lose my place on bass, you can instantly hear that the bass is missing and it sounds .. odd.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

New Zealand's Next Top Model is on. :lol:

I hate this show fullstop.

Omg completely agree with you! They're so catty and [bleep]y that it's entertaining enough for me to watch. Not all super models are like that though, my friend Stacey is the nicest girl ever and poses for Ralph magazine/represents the Sunshine coast/Brisbane.

I'm playing a few games of rock band (since I don't have my real drum kit anymore :cry:) I just want to play the drums and listen to a bit of music. I find music and playing instruments so calming and euphoric.

And then... I'm going for a shower and going out to the sports club. I heard they have a tribute on tonight. I was going to go to Stacey's modeling competition over in the Gold Coast tonight but then pictured myself (a mum) in amongst a bunch of super models backstage and figured it wouldn't do much for my self esteem :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I hate this show fullstop. -.-

Today I had a science test, ID photo, jazz band.

Jazz band is embarrassing because if I lose my place on bass, you can instantly hear that the bass is missing and it sounds .. odd.

D: Keep working on it. Bass is meant to be a rhythm instrument(on an odd occasion it isn't, but generally it is), so if you mess up, you could quite possibly throw everyone off as well. :?

Just keep calm, and try to maintain the tempo. If you mess up, don't try to play the note again, just continue on.

---

My day was alrightish.

More two-column notes in science, did a powerpoint for civics, etc.

Oh, and I decided to play online with my friend Jason on GH: WT.

I won 4 of 5 songs. :lol: Song I lost - "Beat It" :cry:

Though, I did win "Pull Me Under", "BYOB", "Hot For Teacher" and "Schism". 8-)

My sister watches that! She also watches Britain's Next Top Model. And America's Next Top Model. And Austrailia's Next Top Model. And Canada's Next Top Model. See what I have to live with?

Spring break is in april this year because life sucks.

Ours is always in April. Though you silly southerners start school in August and end in May, or something like that.

I start in August and get out in almost July :cry:

Silly Americans. You're uncool unlike us British. September till July with lots of breaks in between.

Today the highschoolers dressed in non-uniform and the sixth formers dressed in uniforms xD The girls took the initiative to dressed in short skirts and tight blouses. I did not complain :D.

Highlight of my day was the wheelchair guy kicking off... again and the only two black guys in sixth form coming to school in pimp outfits hah.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. BREAK. FOR. SUMMER!

Isn't it SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL's OUT. FOR. SUMMER!! ...?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. BREAK. FOR. SUMMER!

Isn't it SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL's OUT. FOR. SUMMER!! ...?

Well that'd just be silly.

1111 posts :o

Today, I went to school, and ate pull n peel, discovered I like red bull now, and my friend gave me a lighter that was shaped like a cigarette. I took a nap today, went on the computer didn't do anything. played some gears. Today has just been kind of a blur. Nothing really happened, and I was too tired to notice if anything really was happening. I need some sleep.

Well, today I got up at like 9:00 AM. Got up so late because I watched Taken last night.

Great movie.

Went out yesterday with some friends, and after that went out for pizza and rented a few movies.

Average friday night.

Did an easy bio lab this morning, but decided not to go out drinking as planned because I have a terrible sore throat and wasn't in the mood. However, when my dad came back from drinking with all his friends, they invited me to chat with them over some drinks. I spent a nice 2 hours talking with all the retired biology professors from Concordia university, which was pretty cool. I guess old people aren't so useless after all :)

hiccup.png

Well, I passed the online quiz about 50 times and read through the entire dmv manual twice. I better get my permit this time -.-

:-k :idea:

I should become president and make all driving tests video game related. Awesome.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Going to adelaide for a week, seeyas!! If you live in adelaide and want to do lunch or catch up for coffee/go clubbing whatever ask Rick or ultimate for my msn, email me for my mobile number.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Today was awesome, went to the beach with some friends, my sister and one of her friends. This is one of the few times I have gone to the beach while in Newwy :lol: , usually we just walk around going into the occasional store. My sister took 2 videos of me jumping off some old washed away staircase between Newcastle and Nobby's beach. Landed on a rock the 1st time which didn't hurt, the second time I didn't land on a rock and just about had to crawl back up. My sister's friend was the only other person to do it, which kind of surprised me as she is usually a quiet person. Me and a mate played Blood Knuckles in KFC and my hand was bleeding. Also got some glass in my foot as my feet were wet so I couldn't wear socks or shoes. :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today I got bored and decided to calculate just how much time Beyonce uses for repeating the same phrases over and over in "All the Single Ladies". If my timing is correct, she spends 24 seconds of the song's 192 seconds saying "If you like then you should have put a ring on it"; 12.5% of the entire song saying one thing. There's another line in the chorus and no, I did not count that.

Next came the actual line "all the single ladies". Repeating this 14 times at roughly .74 seconds each, Beyonce spends 5.4% of the song saying that one line, for a grand total of 17.9% repetition. Now, you could argue that I should let the chorus slide because hey, it's the chorus, and choruses happen often. Except that 3 out of the 4 lines in the chorus is the exact same line. That figure is actually a little more than I expected.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today I got bored and decided to calculate just how much time Beyonce uses for repeating the same phrases over and over in "All the Single Ladies". If my timing is correct, she spends 24 seconds of the song's 192 seconds saying "If you like then you should have put a ring on it"; 12.5% of the entire song saying one thing. There's another line in the chorus and no, I did not count that.

Next came the actual line "all the single ladies". Repeating this 14 times at roughly .74 seconds each, Beyonce spends 5.4% of the song saying that one line, for a grand total of 17.9% repetition. Now, you could argue that I should let the chorus slide because hey, it's the chorus, and choruses happen often. Except that 3 out of the 4 lines in the chorus is the exact same line. That figure is actually a little more than I expected.

That's pretty low compared to Daft Punk's songs ya know :P

Did you also the the oh-oh-ohs?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yea, I know. But they make a career out of that. And like I said, that's more than i thought there would be.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Going to adelaide for a week, seeyas!! If you live in adelaide and want to do lunch or catch up for coffee/go clubbing whatever ask Rick or ultimate for my msn, email me for my mobile number.

Ever coming to Sydney ?

:lol:

Please.

:cry:

I'm supposed to print out a whole project today or tomorrow. I wrote everything down on loose leaf paper but it must be printed... and I don't have a printer. :cry:

Haha, got a 100% on the test and got my permit :D Woo

Good job man. :thumbup: Getting a 100 is always a good feeling.

Well, I passed the online quiz about 50 times and read through the entire dmv manual twice. I better get my permit this time -.-

:-k :idea:

I should become president and make all driving tests video game related. Awesome.

I'm gonna need to hook up an Xbox controller to my steering wheel anyways.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream