Today...

Leoo

Anyone ever stare at themselves in the mirror, and trip the [bleep] out while sober? I was making a bunch of faces to see which ones would scare people successfully but then it looked like I turned into a different person (a couple people actually) and so I ended up scaring myself. It kind of felt like I was an alien observing a human being for the first time. The proportions of my head seemed much much different than they usually do.

Yeah man, I fell over first time it happened. That's how much it shocked me. :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So yesterday I went to the doctor, like I said. My HbA1c was 7.3, 0.1 less than last time (which is good, doctor was very happy) but I'm kind of disappointed with it, because I've had them in the 6.0-6.5 range. So today I'm going back to try a CGM (continuous glucose monitor) which I hope will make that lower.

I'm supposed to be working on something for a camp history project. I just don't want to do it right now.

School starts tomorrow, so that means football team will be playing a scrimmage game, which means the band will be marching!!

Being a band geek is the greatest thing ever :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

But it wasn't I that did bad things. Being a deinonychus, I'd be more inclined to eat a fleshy human such as him, although he did hit on me a lot. I can't blame him though, I am of a superior species.

OT: I had karate camp today. And I outdid a blackbelt in sparring. Needless to say I was happy.

Later today will be chess club and seeing my girlfriend, hopefully.

Edited by Danqazmlp
Removed quote

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Off-topic: Why are there no smilies based on other species? I feel under-represented!

Edited by Danqazmlp
Removed quote

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

^Where do you think the dinosaurs went when that asteroid hit Earth?

[/hide]

Being a deinonychus,

Thought you were a Mercurian eskimo?

I was wondering when that question would be asked.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I wanna play a game.

Anyone wanna guess the song? I'll start easy...

Naaaaah, Naah, Naah, NahNahNahNah, NahNahNahNah, Naaah, Naaah.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Off-topic: Why are there no smilies based on other species? I feel under-represented!

I support.

Something by Korn?

^Where do you think the dinosaurs went when that asteroid hit Earth?

To an underground rave party that will last over 10 million years.

I wasn't one of those "cool" or "hip" dinosaurs, so I and the rest of the dinosaur nerds used our intellects to colonize Mercury. We were titled "eskimos" by them which meant "nerds who weren't invited to the party" in the dialect of the time.

Then you silly humans had to confuse everything by calling tribes of the far north by the same name.

[/hide]

Hey so I cleaned my room. here some pics. btw my room has more of a golden color too it, but I had to turn off the lights cuz the flash is auto, and it was messing it up. Thats why it was white.

roompt1.jpg

roompt2.jpg

roompt3.jpg

Also: Epic runescape and netflix set up. Replace netflix with hulu or tif.)

roompt4.jpg

Also, BOMBER (dog's name) RABBIT ATTACK, GO!

GAHHHHHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ *anime music*

*battle to the death*

result:

bomberattack.jpg

I saw it happen too. He was so happy his tail was wagging and wagging and wagging. This was 5 mins later when he realized my mom wasn't happy. Hah. THis happened like last week though. Poor little bunny. I poked out its eyes for the effect, but my sisters bday was the next day, so i mom deleted that one. It was an epic murder scene. Haha. Totally staged it. (didn't stage this one though, this one is legit.)

Jack russel terriers [bleep]ing win.

Edit:

The wet spot on the welcome rug in the dog picture is water, becuase my dog rubbed the bunny against the door and got blood all over the door. Normally I'd feel real bad, but my dog was just epic. He pounced that [cabbage] like it was peanut butter.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

no just lately

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

man when i was your age everest wasnt even formed yet.

Back in my day we

[/hide]

Such a boring day. Didn't really do much.

Some homework, helped empty freezer, watched Amélie.

Check out my sleigh.

Its got 16:9's and

A

BIG

PHAT

SUBWOOFER

*bassline drops*

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

@Saru, Wish I had my bedroom laid out like that. All I get is my bed, mini-fridge in the corner, clothes draws and bookcase. I have the room for other fancies etc but, well, parents.

Job hunting again today, failure as expected. Think I might ring up my old boss-figure from ReachOut! and ask about working as a Youth Worker, dunno how I'd go though as I can sometimes be judgemental. (mostly due to a terrible childhood)

Popoto.~<3

Don't give up, dude! I applied to at least 25 places in the course of two months and finally managed to get one. It's actually a pretty good job too. Just stay positive and things should work themselves out!

wl7w9j.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

I support.

Something by Korn?

Hey Jude, I think.

^ I was gonna vote for a song by QOTSA that I can't recall at this moment, but then I realised it had three NahNahNahNah's.

I walked down the street with my girlfriend today. It sucks, we talk way too much online, so when it comes to real life, I've got nothing. :\

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Morphsuit I ordered yesterday or the day before arrived today, now to hang with my friends.

@Saru, Wish I had my bedroom laid out like that. All I get is my bed, mini-fridge in the corner, clothes draws and bookcase. I have the room for other fancies etc but, well, parents.

I want one of them!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!