Today...

Leoo

Just got back from skiing. It was pretty awesome.

Found a nice powder stash and a decent cliff.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Such is life in Ontario, Canada.

I guess it's appropriate to say that I'm sick now.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's pretty late, actually. Winter's been starting like an old car. [cabbage], there's too much snow outside, it's actually a blanket this time. I think regardless of whether or not I'm sick tomorrow I'm not going to step outside.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just tore appart a Rubix Cube, I always wondered how they work. :-k

Also Happy Birthday Doomy, come to Aussie-Land and we'll show you how to Party! (In QLD, Newcastles a hole)

Yea, but how do you take apart a magnet? I wonder how those work.

For Pinkbullet:

2058hut.jpg

kf5hlx.jpg (And yes, we have stupid directions like this one. For augusta holding extensions, use the augsta holding extension tab. Derp. We got some stupid people here.)

2gx1iyt.jpg (notice the selection: forms? What the hell? They have stupid stuff like that, what kind of forms? We don't know ! you just click it and it says bllind transfer all calls to x1103.(blind transfer means we don't introduce the caller) BIZARRE.

vq1mxt.jpg

5jybea.jpg

And pictures 3/4 is why I get pissed off when they say stuff like "need to talk tobilling" if they don't ask for a specific extension, department, name, or admissions, we have to go to the FAQ section, which was bigger than pictures 3+4 combined, it's stinking huge, andthere's no way to "ctrl F" it in a sense. Picture 5 is our Jenzabar program, which we use to enroll kids. Well, more correctly, we take all their information and send it to the college through that program, all they do over there is hit the enroll button.

But yea, I worked from 9am to midnight today. But from 3pm to midnight, they took me off the phones and I just cleaned up around the call center for like... 9 hours. Love my job.

And OMG, I had a Hospitality call today, where I answer for many of our Inns. One call, was 4 parties (4 people, each calling for their own family; they were all friends) all wanting to book 4 seperate rooms. After 45 minutes on the phone (the average hospitality call for us isa about 22 minutes, and thats for 1 person, so I think I did pretty good) I verified all their information, and sent through the reservation requests online. We use a site called.... I forget. Anyways, i clicked submit reservation, and scrolled over and over and over and did all 4. Then, i sent through the 4 corresponding echo reservations (echo is our program we use to answer all calls in the building, its the blue screened program in above pictures) only to, after hanging up with them check back at the internet. The [developmentally delayed] program all tried to book all 4 parties in the same stinking room. So, I hit back button hoping the info would be there. NOPE. Like 14 people are going to be [cabbage] out of luck, all their information is gone. I mean, the echo messages are still there... But lets hope that the Innkeeper notices before its too late. bah. Right after that they pulled me off the phones to decorate. Being the only tall, muscular, gay guy in the call center has its pluses. I can't decorate worth [cabbage], but I still wing it, and get paid for standing around shifting ornaments on a stupid tree for 45 minutes. :) LOVE MY JOB.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Saw my post from Jan 1 2009 for new years resolutions. I'm 2.5/5 . Not half bad I guess lol

Although technically, I suppose I should say 3/5...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ohhh my god, my brain was kind of hurting as I was reading your post, Bonkers :mad: And then I read you had to work a good 15 hours and my head hurt even more :mad:

Man oh man. Maaan oh man.

---

Went to bed at 11:20pm. It's 1:30am right now. I was lying in bed trying to sleep but somehow I couldn't so here I am. -.-

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Woke up an hour ago, looked outside...yet more snow. Snowing pretty heavy right now and it's been at it all night. It's getting really deep in places so the walk to work should be fun.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm 18 today, means that I could legally buy alcohol if I had the money to afford it... Which I don't :P

Happy Birthday! Don't get beaten up by gang members while out on the town in the 'tron. I've watched Police 10/7 before...

Happy birthday man.

I've still got more than 3 years before I can legally by alcohol, thanks America.

Mate, if you come to New Zealand, we can go halvies on a 24 pack, my shout :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm 18 today, means that I could legally buy alcohol if I had the money to afford it... Which I don't :P

Happy Birthday! Don't get beaten up by gang members while out on the town in the 'tron. I've watched Police 10/7 before...

Good lord, you live in the 'Tron? Well, at least you don't live in Dunedin, that place is pretty much like Invercargill except with students :-w . In Invercargill though, they aren't your cousin unless their your wife as well.

Police 10/7 protip: Blow on the pie happened up my road.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Snow day today.

[hide]uIshF.gif[/hide]

Time for some sledding.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've never been sledding in my life :( Looks fun though.

I don't have a clear recollection of last night for some reason...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I've never been sledding in my life :( Looks fun though.

You have not lived a full life.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Going to bed, hanging with my mate tomorrow to do some Xmas shopping then moving [cabbage] out to shut dad up from his constaint moaning on how much of a failure I am.

And buying Bioshock 1 to see the whole sho-bang on it.

uIshF.gif

Popoto.~<3