Today...

Leoo

I went to bed late last night due to watching R.E.D, pretty good film, that did however make me sleep in until 1:30pm :unsure:

Since waking up all I have done is read, almost gone through most of Tempted by PC & Kristin cast (book 6 I think of the house of night series) and I just had my dinner.

I feel kinda sick and I am getting increasingly fed up with stuff.

It's just gone 8pm, I am tempted to grab a bath and go back to bed, I cant be so pissed off if I am asleep :mellow:

I've wanted to make a Doc Brown joke since the Libyan civil war started, but I just can't think of one.

:lol:

Back to the Future is my favorite movie of all time.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guest Rob

You might as well live in a hole, Rob. On another note, I leave for work now. Have a good day everyone.

Well, my bedroom is in the basement.

I've never seen back to the future either. Is it worth watching?

I thought we settled this with the previous posts. :mellow:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Watch all three, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Watch all three, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

I'm dl'ing the trilogy now. Are the sequels as bad as some people say they are?

[bleep], uni starts up again and I already have a mountain of [cabbage] I have to dig through.

If you're considering taking any stats unit in uni, [bleep]ing dont lol. Just dont.

I vouch for this.

My suggestion would be getting a truck driver job, and living a happily mediocre life.

I mean, [bleep]ing uni, man. [bleep]ing uni.

Just kidding, don't be lazy and work hard.

16185_s.gif

So today in Bio class, the subject of Fox News was brought up.

This one girl was saying that Obama lies and Fox News always tells the truth and is the most reliable news source out there. Everyone in the class went at her neck while my friend and I in the middle row were just laughing our asses off. Oh man, that made my day.

Remember guys; Tides go in, tides go out. You can't explain that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pff, tired as hell today, went too bed way too late because I was converting the video we shot yesterday to .wav. I'm still looking for a rastafarian though (for the project that we were filming for), I doubt anyone here is, but anyone know a way I can find one?

Just kidding, don't be lazy and work hard.

Well, yeah of course. Most people's problems can very easily be solved with an oversimplification like that.

"You're drowning ? Well that's easy to fix ! Learn how to swim !"

:thumbup:

Edit : in all fairness, I guess I started it aha. "Don't take stats unless you're hard working , enjoy maths, and grasp new things easily."

Nothing really been done today, went shopping, read a load, slept a little, watched friends.

HOWEVER I think I may be starting the early stages of labour, so I am going to go off to bed for a bit and see how this progresses.

I have the midwife in the morning, so I will either be attending that or I shall be in the labour ward.... either way this is looking promising :-) Fingers crossed.

Nothing really been done today, went shopping, read a load, slept a little, watched friends.

HOWEVER I think I may be starting the early stages of labour, so I am going to go off to bed for a bit and see how this progresses.

I have the midwife in the morning, so I will either be attending that or I shall be in the labour ward.... either way this is looking promising :-) Fingers crossed.

Good luck :)

Good luck Lizzy :)

Today I revised for my language test with my girlfriend then came home, chilled with a bro, went into town and came back and listened to a couple of records.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I need a good solid day out in town, like from 11am till 8pm. Just to really stretch myself and catch up with friends.

I'll pick you up at 10:30. Make sure you have 'dat suit.