Prayer is not easy....

Dire_Wolf

I've heard players like Queltar for example saying "Prayer is to easy" or other skill. Anyhow, news flash for you...

Prayer is not easy. Lemme show you why

It cost me 92m+ for 99 prayer = Try getting that.

for that ill get over 42K bones....and 42K Bones is 42K clicks at gilded altar.

CLICKS= Kills u.

Ive lvled def, str, and att + hp to 99, but ill tell u this.

None of them is a thing compared to the gilded altar clicking

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayer is easy to level, if you're using a Gilded Altar it's 252 exp for every Dragon Bone, so you can easily obtain 50k+ exp per hour. The amount of money needed doesn't determine the difficulty of levelling a certain skill.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

all the walking, running out of portal, going to bank, then coming back takes extra clicking. better count again! :P

i agree. prayer wasn't an easy skill since i had to no-life for lvl 99. the trips can get tedious depending on the enviroment and how many people are using guilded altar with you.

Prayer is not easy. Lemme show you why

It cost me 92m+ for 99 prayer = Try getting that.

[Over 100M for 99 Summoning]

for that ill get over 42K bones....and 42K Bones is 42K clicks at gilded altar.

[Firemaking has alot of clicking too]

CLICKS= Kills u.

[Clicking makes you a man]

Ive lvled def, str, and att + hp to 99, but ill tell u this.

None of them is a thing compared to the gilded altar clicking

[Firemaking clicking, Pouch clicking,bone burying clicking,tele clicking,mining clicking (i'm comparing a few)lol]

Gilded alter clicking is nearly the same as clicking on other skills.

Zaroterasu.png

Nice math btw.

43k dragon bones - one click to use bones, second click for alter

66k clicks assuming you get it perfectly and no banking :roll:

Actually, its two clicks to use bones, and a third one for altar.

43k * 3 = 129k clicks :lol:

Staurolite.png

Wah, prayer is sooo hard. I'll have to click a whole bunch of times with my dragon bones at a guilded altar.

Try it as f2p. Best bones are Big Bones, no altars to boost your exp...(No, I don't have 99 prayer, mine's currently 53 and I haven't bought a bone, but there are f2p who do have 99 prayer).

Sorry, but hearing members complaining about something like this seems a bit silly if you ask me.

CLICKS= Kills u.

[Clicking makes you a man]

You can't be serious. From what I've seen of repetitious clicking, all it does is make you into a man with carpal tunnel.

Anyway, prayer is a very easy skill to level. Money aside, you can get insane experience with either gilded altar or Ectofuntus.

[That's how I got from 49 to 70 before gilded altars.]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I don't think any skill is necessarily easy. They all take a lot of time and a lot of patience to go through. The way I see it, they can only be compared to each other in terms of ease of obtaining.

The skills that are considered easier, such as cooking, fletching, and skills where you do little clicking, are supplemented by the mind-numbing bore of powerleveling that skill. Otherwise everyone and their sister would have 99s in these levels. 50k exp per hour is still 260 hours of leveling to get to the 13 mil for 99 prayer.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Oh God, all these numbers concerning clicking are making me Click-conscious! :-#

OT:

Money aside

You can't say money aside. That strips skills like Construction and Prayer of their difficulty.

[sarcasm]Mining is an easy skill, clicking aside. [/sarcasm]

I agree. When it comes to prayer, it's either you buy the bones, or you fight for them. Getting large sums of money isn't easy, thus making it harder to obtain the bones. (If you wish to buy them) Especially depending on what kind of bones your buying! If you wish to fight for them, then you need to consider the time on getting them as well as the time in burying them. Don't forget about cost of food and potions - depending on what you're trying to kill.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

50k Xp an hour at a Gilded Altar? I really don't think it's that slow. I'm 85 and I remember it going much faster. I hope you use Glories and teles when you train instead of just running to the bank. :lol:

In my opinion prayer is the EASIEST thing to level. The reason? Because that's literally all you do is click "bury bones". However, it's getting to that point that's hard. You've got to do a lot of work to get all that money if your going to buy the bones, or your going to be spending a TON of time getting the bones yourself. And it's even longer if you are using altars.

So the skill itself is inititally easy. :)

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg

Wow, that is so hard, try doing that on f2p, forsakenmage is at 80 and she is f2p. Syzgy is at 99 or 98 and he is f2- so quit crying because us f2per's have stuff harder than you.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Prayer is easy to level, if you're using a Gilded Altar it's 252 exp for every Dragon Bone, so you can easily obtain 50k+ exp per hour. The amount of money needed doesn't determine the difficulty of levelling a certain skill.
the time taken to make money for a skill to train like that, can in a way be counted towards how long the skill takes to train, or how hard it is.

also, its over 50k an hour, easily. probably more towards 90k. each load of d bones is somewere in the are of ~7k exp, and only take a min or 2. then again i havent done prayer in a long time so idk exactly how much exp/hr it is

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Cost probably isn't a major factor in Difficulty, though it is in other aspects of a skill.

Slayer is considered one of the harder skills, and it is pretty much as free as the rest of your combat- unless you really go all out with supplies and gear.

The gilded altar is why it is 'easy', anyway. You can get the massive amounts of experience you want in a short time if you click quickly enough. I'd think it compares to the speed of Thieving, for an expert at PP.

Wow, that is so hard, try doing that on f2p, forsakenmage is at 80 and she is f2p. Syzgy is at 99 or 98 and he is f2- so quit crying because us f2per's have stuff harder than you.

Wow, we coughed up 5 bucks for membership, trying doing that. F2P is like a demo, so of course things are much more limited; Who plays a demo for a year instead of going out to buy the game? So quit crying because us p2p'ers aren't dirt cheap.

Wow, we coughed up 5 bucks for membership, trying doing that. F2P is like a demo, so of course things are much more limited; Who plays a demo for a year instead of going out to buy the game? So quit crying because us p2p'ers aren't dirt cheap.

I am not crying and I am not dirt cheap and I can cough up 5 bucks, and I used to cough up 7 beat that(I sent through the mail), but then:

girls>life>runescape

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

I am not crying and I am not dirt cheap and I can cough up 5 bucks, and I used to cough up 7 beat that(I sent through the mail), but then:

girls>life>runescape

It's nice that you have your priorities straight, but considering where you are, things must not be going so well.

Money aside

You can't say money aside. That strips skills like Construction and Prayer of their difficulty.

[sarcasm]Mining is an easy skill, clicking aside. [/sarcasm]

I agree. When it comes to prayer, it's either you buy the bones, or you fight for them. Getting large sums of money isn't easy, thus making it harder to obtain the bones. (If you wish to buy them) Especially depending on what kind of bones your buying! If you wish to fight for them, then you need to consider the time on getting them as well as the time in burying them. Don't forget about cost of food and potions - depending on what you're trying to kill.

Actually, you can negate the cost factor if you take into account every single skill in the game -- a handful of those cannot be bought, so you can't gauge their difficulty from cost alone. Besides, getting sums of money is simplistic enough -- players seem to get very lucky at GWD/KQ/DK, or are avid slayers (recently had a double whip drop myself).

The only thing that makes a skill easy or difficult is the ratio of number of raw goods to experience. Anything that gives you between 350-400% per good is still an easy skill, hands down.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.