Let's talk jeans.

Erk02

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your first pair of jeans, really? how old are you?

I presume that was directed at me.

I am 14, I have just never worn them/parents bought me a pair. I only bought a pair because I heard they are really good for mountain biking out on the street.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

dont get me started on jeans. living in southern california, i can tell you that any poser that thinks he is cool will be wearing Sevens, True Religions, Rocking Republics, etc. that are around $300-400 for a single pair.

It's [bleep] insane to pay $400 dollars for a pair of denim jeans.

Even quality Armani trousers and pants cost maybe $300 per piece, and those are hand-tailored in Italy with best possible cloth materials and professional workers. "True Religion" jeans are made in some Thai sweatshop which abuses kids and uses recycled materials.

I pretty much live in my Jeans lol. They're just safe trousers: never really in or out of fashion, comfortable and can be worn for practically any activity, from meeting friends to helping your dad in the garden. Spending tons of money on jeans however is really kinda of pointless, because they all look pretty much the same lol. ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I used to wear tracksuit bottoms exclusively, then I realised I was wrong.

I used to do that alot too.

Then I quit when my School started cracking down more on uniforms. (Plus the whole Primary -> High School thing)

Now, I just wear jeans. Though I just buy some fairly cheap pairs, I'm a pretty akward size.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

dont get me started on jeans. living in southern california, i can tell you that any poser that thinks he is cool will be wearing Sevens, True Religions, Rocking Republics, etc. that are around $300-400 for a single pair.

i live in so cal too and i've never seen anyone wearing jeans over $100. jeans are just casual and comfortable and like they say everything matches with jeans.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I personally finally got into and bought my first pair of Jeans last month, now I cannot take them off.

Yea, you're supposed to take them off when you wash them, otherwise they might shrink and become trapped on you.

Something I've never understood: how does everything match jeans, and yet blue itself doesn't go with everything?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I really don't understand how you can not wear jeans or cargos. Unless you're running throughout the day or come in contact with large amounts of filth and garbage every day where you need to wear a jumpsuit, you just kind of look trashy wearing sweatpants or athletic pants all the time.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Past few years I've worn KR3Ws, but I'm not so skinny anymore and I should probably start wearing normal jeans. Anyone know where I can find those Levi Straights? I just can't stand those huge [wagon] jeans. Anything that's not a *little* tight feels huge. :s

You know what else jeans are good for, motercycling. If you crash you can slide a good 14 km going 80 kmph across the ground without getting distroyed entirely, of course after the 15th km your leg starts to hurt. Not personal experiance, studies have been done, I only slide a couple feet when I fall (and my jeans dont even get ruined, talk about a good pair of pants).

Past few years I've worn KR3Ws, but I'm not so skinny anymore and I should probably start wearing normal jeans. Anyone know where I can find those Levi Straights? I just can't stand those huge [wagon] jeans. Anything that's not a *little* tight feels huge. :s

I get a lot of my jeans at Old Navy. Kohl's might be good, too, although I only get dress clothes there.

Also, I don't get people who wear tight clothes. I just wear fitting clothes, with a belt. Hate tight clothes and baggy ones.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I've been wearing skinny Levis (not super skinny), but I just bought a pair of RVCA Leo Romero's, and I have to say. They look much better on me than they do on all the pictures of people you can find wearing them on google.

It's really weird, I know.

Like, when you start wearing tight jeans and then you wear a loose pair, it feels extremely big on you.

You could go get some Levi's slims, I look downright decent in a pair of those.

Like, when you start wearing tight jeans and then you wear a loose pair, it feels extremely big on you.

I hate that..

I was forced to weara pair of those slim-ish [bleep]ies for some event, and I felt like I was wearing one of those pairs of super baggy pants that gangsters wear. Then I looked in the mirror, and they looked just like any other pair of straight pants.

Anyway, I own a pair of those Levi 511 black jeans (the skinny ones) but I have bigger calves than most people, so it looks like they're 510's or something.. so I've had to retire those.

I hate that..

I was forced to weara pair of those slim-ish [bleep]ies for some event, and I felt like I was wearing one of those pairs of super baggy pants that gangsters wear. Then I looked in the mirror, and they looked just like any other pair of straight pants.

Anyway, I own a pair of those Levi 511 black jeans (the skinny ones) but I have bigger calves than most people, so it looks like they're 510's or something.. so I've had to retire those.

My legs are big period, but I still look nice in tight jeans. Maybe it's just because I'm me... 8-)