August 26th 2008 - All Fired Up

darkjab

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could light the beacon in edgeville for a little exp boost once in a while, but I wouldn't recommend it for training because you'd have to wait before you could use it again.

20 logs isn't that much anyway.

I did some researching with the new gloves and ring (i cant use the woodcutting pickaxe).

This is a table for maple logs, havent checked any other logs yet.

No Equipment - 135 per log

Ring - 137 per log

gloves - 138 pr log

Ring + Gloves - 142 per log

For maples the ring gives 2 more exp and the gloves give 3 more. :mrgreen:

odd update, d axes wont go down that much though. Technically, it would also lose money, because if you were cutting say magics it would burn one randomly for you. I don't see the adze becoming all too popular.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

What is stopping someone from dropping 20 logs in the beacon above Edgeville, lighting it and then repeating? I have not played since hte update as I am at work so I really do not know how it works but if you get fm experience from lighting the beacons, what is stopping you from doing the above?

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

I checked magics with the gloves and ring.

Magic without anything = 303.8 xp

Magic with gloves and ring got me 319 xp. I didn't experiment around to see if it was a decimal, but even if it was 15 xp extra on magics would be useful.

I think that many of the people are underestimating something the adze would be incredibly useful for that isn't woodcutting, firemaking, or even mining related....it'd be pretty convenient for runecrafting with at the abyss!

captain_poet.png

Magic with gloves and ring got me 319 xp. I didn't experiment around to see if it was a decimal, but even if it was 15 xp extra on magics would be useful.

I think that many of the people are underestimating something the adze would be incredibly useful for that isn't woodcutting, firemaking, or even mining related....it'd be pretty convenient for runecrafting with at the abyss!

:o Good idea!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Could anyone confirm the exp gain with all the items equipped?

And can u also comfirm the new way to make fire pls :pray:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

:o Good idea!

It was why I was curious earlier about it being a tinderbox too. *sigh* It's better than the omni-staff from a runecrafting minigame :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

What is stopping someone from dropping 20 logs in the beacon above Edgeville, lighting it and then repeating? I have not played since hte update as I am at work so I really do not know how it works but if you get fm experience from lighting the beacons, what is stopping you from doing the above?

You have to wait till the fire runs out (dies) before you can renew it, thus making it very slow experience if you're only renewing that fire.