Pure Stupidity....

No_99_Melee

Everywhere I go in a f2p world the only names I see nowadays are Eat Sc1mz or 13us to lumb or Sc1mz own... something of that nature. Why do pures make such crud names and repeat them over and over?

Also post any other crud pure names you've seen countless times. For teh lulz yanoe....

Please do not use forum members' names in a bad way ~Rainy_Day

1288581197250-1.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They think people will fear them...I've seen stuff like

Pure Def Ownz

Str Pwnzer

Crap like that.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Well, there was that time when I saw some guys called n0_99_melee, no_99_m3l33, and n0_3_ranged arguing in one spot.

If only the thread author had show up.

(This seriously happened- I WAS on world 99, so i'm not sure if it was coincidence.)

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Well, there was that time when I saw some guys called n0_99_melee, no_99_m3l33, and n0_3_ranged arguing in one spot.

If only the thread author had show up.

(This seriously happened- I WAS on world 99, so i'm not sure if it was coincidence.)

Lol lies

1288581197250-1.jpg

Same thing happens in WoW. People always have something like orc_druid or something like that.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

I love it when people stereotype. :roll:

Regardless names that have numbers in it with letters are generally the pures that won't last 2-4 months before getting defense, so really, they aren't worth discussing, unless you're intentionally bashing them for who knows what self-gain attempt over the internet.

They gotta let you know their pkers some how right? so who cares. It's a way to idenfy what they are. Like skillers are Teh_lv_3 and such

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I love it when people stereotype. :roll:

Regardless names that have numbers in it with letters are generally the pures that won't last 2-4 months before getting defense, so really, they aren't worth discussing, unless you're intentionally bashing them for who knows what self-gain attempt over the internet.

Who said I was bashing them? I'm not allowed to dislike repeated and crud names? Well sorry....

p0wnzor13 is definitely and awesome name!

1288581197250-1.jpg

for ppl that do names like Kingduffy234526, they r just trying to be like their "idols" and be like them :roll:

even in real life this may happen. like when ppl have sports figures they admire. wat they try to do is become like them but jrs lol. like Tiger jr.

for pure names...

the first ppl who made pure names like 3 hit u <3: they were the first to make names that would put "fear" into their opponent. then ppl say this as a good idea and before u no it there r a good number that r pure names. then ppl who make pures just make on to go with the flow.

real life example: in school. ppl do wat the "cooler" ppl do regardless of whether they really want to do it

Like wat next...

the new pking name will be like. buttercup some name that sounds weak but then surprises the opponent when they get pwned. then ppl will start making buttercup2452.

or

it will be like maxhit15 and ppl assume that that is wat their max is when they do a 19 :lol:

i should seriously stop giving idea (even tho they r bad) :-#

for ppl that do names like Kingduffy234526, they r just trying to be like their "idols" and be like them :roll:

even in real life this may happen. like when ppl have sports figures they admire. wat they try to do is become like them but jrs lol. like Tiger jr.

for pure names...

the first ppl who made pure names like 3 hit u <3: they were the first to make names that would put "fear" into their opponent. then ppl say this as a good idea and before u no it there r a good number that r pure names. then ppl who make pures just make on to go with the flow.

real life example: in school. ppl do wat the "cooler" ppl do regardless of whether they really want to do it

Like wat next...

the new pking name will be like. buttercup some name that sounds weak but then surprises the opponent when they get pwned. then ppl will start making buttercup2452.

or

it will be like maxhit15 and ppl assume that that is wat their max is when they do a 19 :lol:

*Scribbles down buttercup*

Yeah terrible pure names... terrible.

1288581197250-1.jpg

for pure names...

Like wat next...

or

*Scribbles down buttercup*

Yeah terrible pure names... terrible.

lol im telling u. since these pure names r so bad that itll be strange and unique. which would make it cool which would make it the next generation of pure names :lol:

You know how many [developmentally delayed]ed main names i see? You are bashing pures. By naming this topic and directly aiming it at Pures you are bashing them. People can pick WHATEVER name they want. Who really cares? Main Stupidity...

You know how many [developmentally delayed] main names i see? You are bashing pures. By naming this topic and directly aiming it at Pures you are bashing them. People can pick WHATEVER name they want. Who really cares? Main Stupidity...

That's right you can. Just expressing my opinion and seeing the communities opinion on the matter at hand.

1288581197250-1.jpg

He isn't bashing them because he isn't talking any hatred towards them. Hes just talking about the names...