99 Fishing (100% F2P)

Finally... After dealing with noobs who love to play 20 Million Questions every day at Lumbridge, I got 99 Fishing!

Thank you to everyone! :D

Special thanks to Skios/Necromagus for keeping my (in)sanity in check. <3:

99fishing001kw4.png

Only managed to take one screenshot.. Forgot to turn off notifications on Gadwin Printscreen. >_<

99fishing003ad0.png

I can't go to the Fishing Guild to get the cape because I'm F2P. D'oh.

I recorded, but then when I tried to save it, it failed. :( So no video this time. Bah.

Next goal: I dunno yet. We'll see. :lol:

My RS "female hero" (heroine, wtfpwnt censorpwnt in game, haha)!

A BIG congratulations on 99 fishing... Especially since you're F2P. O_O All that fly fishing has got to be a pain, no? I'm really in a loss of words here, but... good times at the river, haha. (Next time I see "Hey Pink", I'm running away as fast as my legs can carry me. #-o )

:thumbsup: =D> :lol: ::'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Awesome job!

I always thought full-screen was members-only. Now I can do full-screen on my range guy!

it is members only, you can maximize window on f2p with resizeable window, and grats again so im nto spamming :D

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Awesome job!

I always thought full-screen was members-only. Now I can do full-screen on my range guy!

it is members only, you can maximize window on f2p with resizeable window, and grats again so im nto spamming :D

To add on, F11.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Thank you everyone! :) I've decided on going for 99 ranging... Just need to find a nice quiet spot for that lol.

Congrats on a nice milestone!!!

One small question. Why Lumbridge rather than Barbarian village?

Lumbridge has four fishing spots, which tend to be relatively close to each other even as they move around (one or two steps up the riverbank, a few steps up or downstream, one or two steps to the riverbank). Barbarian Village on the other hand has only two spots and those tend to be further apart (you have to go up the riverbank several more steps, walk down or upstream, and then walk back down to the river bank). So it's actually a wee bit faster at Lumbridge if you're power fishing and not banking. :)

Thank you everyone! :) I've decided on going for 99 ranging... Just need to find a nice quiet spot for that lol.

Poo, not gonna be able to visit you as easily now. :? :x :(

But good luck! I'm sure 15 F2P ranged levels shouldn't be too hard to get... *cough* (Leveling F2P ranging sarks a LOT. If you can get 99 before the end of the year, I'm gonna be so proud of you.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif