Your Greatest Fears?

Cyco_Reborn

A remake of my old post.

So, I was wondering what you people fear the most? I generally consider myself as having few fears, except I can't stand insects. Don't bother being specific just say something like: "I'm afraid of [insert thingy here]".

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end.

Regret. And I'm only regretful when something ends. Death is the end of life. When I die, I bet I'll be like "PMGS I REGRET EVERYTHING!!?!?!" That's not to mention everyday things, like last week, I was dreading the end of summer vacation.

I'm also afraid of a ton of things that lead to death, like car accidents, fire, disease, etc.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Spiders, and failing... The last one gets me a lot... :cry:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

School and homework. I get a heart attack everytime homework is assigned -.-

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Honestly, I don't fear death. Sure, I would rather live than die. Just as long as I'm not going to hell. And even then I wouldn't fear death. I would feel the same way about it as I do about school. I dislike going, but I don't fear it.

Swarms. Of any tiny winged insect that packs a sting.

Yeah, I have an irrational fear of bees. I've been around them before, but I didn't know it, so I know they don't sting if provoked--but still I am afraid.

I have been stung before too, but it's pretty much a fear of getting a tiny pulsating barb launched into my skin that irks me--not the pain.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

The only spiders I've ever been afraid of were these guys:

[hide=Dock Spider]doctor_spider.jpg[/hide]

But then at summer camp, we have some on the docks and there was one of my knee that freaked me out a lot, but know I'm not afraid of them.

I'm really claustrophobic, but only if I'm somewhere where I can't stand up and it's hard to sit down so I have to crouch. Like if I was in a small sewer pipe of something. I admit that I was afraid of the dark (only when I was alone) until about a year ago. Sometimes, I'm scared when I'm in bed and there's a thunderstorm, that when lighting flashes I'll see a clowns face outside my window :?

On the subject of bees, one time I was stung by a dead bee. I don't know how it died but it was long time ago when I had a bunk bed. I jumped down off the top and put my hand on the ground, and my hand hit a dead bee and its stinger stabbed my hand :lol:

Why are so many people afraid of spiders? They're really quite fascinating and help control pest population, like mosquitos.

They just have an ominous aura about them. Not to mention how unpredictable their movement is. Where they gonna go? Under the table? In that crack? Or maybe... they're gonna getcha! :ohnoes:

Why are so many people afraid of spiders? They're really quite fascinating and help control pest population, like mosquitos.

They just have an ominous aura about them. Not to mention how unpredictable their movement is. Where they gonna go? Under the table? In that crack? Or maybe... they're gonna getcha! :ohnoes:

Thats a good point. They cling to the walls. The turn any direction in an instant. If they bite you, you get swollen and itch. Sometimes they look like little black blobs on the wall that skitter in any direction possible.

I have claustrophobia, which kind of adds to my fear of flying. Being in a closed space for hours on end in the air (no escape) just makes me feel sick and start shaking. I can't even go on the London Underground without the colour draining from me and the shakes starting.

I guess I can see where you're comming from, especially with jumping spiders. I never know where those things are jumping to. The only times spiders scare/startle me is when I'm walking through the woods and one falls out of a tree onto me. Then I'm relieved because atleast it's not a tick.