Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

I can step up and lead if need be, i'm one of bk's Fall in leaders.

Bring BK? ::'

Im pretty sure that they could make a serious dent in the war and help tipit to victory.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK earlier when I was talking about antidragon and iron shield I was saying that because someone had asked if he could bring an antidragon shield and I was informing him how weak it is.

Also thanks for the answer jimi, it helped me alot.

Also if you are confused about the time I have an idea:

The war starts at 6PM GMT, if you have windows r-click your clock and click adjust date/time, then see what your time zone is.

On mine is shows "(GMT -06:00)...", that means if it's 6PM GMT then it's 12PM(noon) where I am because I am -6 hours from GMT.

click to view my views

[hide=]~I am Farcry437, and I approve this message~ click link to visit my little site

Farcry437.png

ultimate goals:

99 prayer

buy all p hats, santa hats, etc. and destroy them so people can't show off and be irritating (sounds selfish though I know)[/hide]

OK I snuck back on and looked at rune crypt, most of them are from lv80-116, they will be making their final planning by the black knights fortress, also it looks like they will be using 1-3 str pots and the rest is likely to be lobbies. Also they seem to still be recruiting rapidly so it could still be a tough fight. Some one is even recruiting a friend and his clan of +lv110 with like 60ppl in it :ohnoes:, however they don't seem to have any strategy yet, actually they only have 5 pages on it.

Also I don't consider this cheating :shame: , the web is open to all and is made to give us info on what we want to know, they might be doing this too BTW :anxious: If you think this is unfair or sinister, think about when you have to write a school paper, if you want an A you will likely need to do research. Same thing here, you want victory? it certainly helps to research your opponents. I know when there is something new I go and research it my self or check around for advice, this is exactly what I am doing now.

And since ppl seem to look down on you for being tactical, you can PM me the link to where the other sites have their mssw thread and I'll post their strategies on my site http://www.freewebs.com/farcry437. So if you want a competitive edge just visit my site and check out what I've found and what I advise to counter it, etc. that should be up by thursday :thumbsup:

click to view my views

[hide=]~I am Farcry437, and I approve this message~ click link to visit my little site

Farcry437.png

ultimate goals:

99 prayer

buy all p hats, santa hats, etc. and destroy them so people can't show off and be irritating (sounds selfish though I know)[/hide]

I really feel like handing out every set of steel armor that I can before the war. I'll be on about 4 or 5 hours early handing out hundreds of sets of steel and maybe a few Skimmies and Amulets of Strength and Power. I don't really know how to organize getting all these sets out but if someone can point me to where I can do this. (Probably at the Summon Obelisk on the Edgeville Bridge)

Either PM me here, Add me ingame or reply to my post.

Thanks

I really feel like handing out every set of steel armor that I can before the war. I'll be on about 4 or 5 hours early handing out hundreds of sets of steel and maybe a few Skimmies and Amulets of Strength and Power. I don't really know how to organize getting all these sets out but if someone can point me to where I can do this. (Probably at the Summon Obelisk on the Edgeville Bridge)

Either PM me here, Add me ingame or reply to my post.

Thanks

i imagine you could just wait in edgeville bank, im sure there will be tons of people in need of full steel who just show up :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I suppose I'll be handing out capes too. I'll get about 100 of them tonight.

Remember everyone, if you don't know the actual time just come 3 hours early anyway!

I'm somewhat curious why dustin decided to make it 'meal times' for all the major timezones with the time. GMT is 6pm, that's around dinner. America would be having lunch too.

Next time I would suggest something 2 hours later, that's only 9PM for the latest time.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

thanks Mario.

I'll be handing out 100 team-capes also.

Should I get more in case? -.-

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Woowee, LOOK AT ME MOM!

I'm a general =D>

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Well, unfortunately I might be getting a project for school next weekend :wall: so I might not be there, but atleast I invited 2 friends but they are both much lower lv than me :(

Also thank for saying about the pizza(I must have been thinking of cake =P~) Anyway I will try to help my fellow tip.it'ers and hope the project doesn't take to long ::'

click to view my views

Farcry437.png

ultimate goals:

99 prayer

[cabbage]... :evil: :evil:

Well I think I wont be attending this year. I am going hunt on the 18th. So, If i do get back in time i bet the clan would already be full. So to bad.

And if anyone says, "well skip hunting" then I will reply, "I have a life."

forummx0.png

My stats are updated weekly... Sometimes...

Anyone knows the averrage cbt lvl of tip.it warriors? I am lvl 108 (101 f2p).

This will be my first MSSW, and I hope I can get my 105+ clan to help tip.it!

I will log in 2 hours before the war and try to get some team 39 capes and steel armour.

I've just 1 question, which world are we going to have the war?

bannerzi.gif