Crappiest NON-COMPUTER Game you've ever played?

AceBeam

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Project Gotham Racing 1. I played it for 10 minutes, never touched it again and sold it 3 Weeks later. :|

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Bubsy 3D

http://www.gamershell.com/static/boxart/large/6189.jpg

Oh. My. God. This game failed so much. I was like 6 and hated this game in less than 5 mins. #-o

Sorry bout the money mum :(

Fifa or pro evo.

Sure, they're fun for 10 minutes, but what compels people to buy them every year, even if they're the same!?

The fact that they improve the game, update the kits and add more gameplay possibly?

Fusion Frenzy...the first sucked hard...and then they made a even worse SEQUEL!!!!!!

Halo games I think are very disappointing...

Any game based on a CGI film...Usually taqkes me less than two hours to beat those games...and the biggest challenge is wondering who in hell decicded to make that game...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Fifa or pro evo.

Sure, they're fun for 10 minutes, but what compels people to buy them every year, even if they're the same!?

The fact that they improve the game, update the kits and add more gameplay possibly?

Nah gameplay is ALWAYS the same. Why don't they have some common sense and just release patch updates for the kits and players, and goal celebrations?

(Man, EA should hire me, my ideas are genius :P )

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Fifa or pro evo.

Nah gameplay is ALWAYS the same. Why don't they have some common sense and just release patch updates for the kits and players, and goal celebrations?

(Man, EA should hire me, my ideas are genius :P )

Because that doesn't make near the money.

Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.

:ohnoes:

Yeah ET is immense compared to this pile of...

ET is actually playable and legible unlike big rigs which is just...oh its absolutely unplayable.

Alex Navarro did a video review of big rigs which got the absolute lowest score it has given.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigri ... tch-review

tifsdac6mc.gif

Phantom Hourglass. Any Harry Potter game. The Eragon game.

Phantom hourglass!? you wouldn't know what a good game was if it hit you in the face. Let alone a bad game.

If you bash OOT, i will slay you myself. :twisted:

Phantom Hourglass for NDS, the controls were horrific, I couldn't play past the tutorial because of them.

Same goes for you...

I, for my self would have to say the spiderwick chronicles for the DS and Iron Man for the DS.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Superman 64 for the N64. That game is why you don't rush through the QA department.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

lost odyssey for xbox 360 was pretty bad but then i hate turn-based games so thats probably why i dont like it. worst one ever was probably a ps1 game along the lines of "olympic football" it was impossible to score even in beginner mode as the shoot button seemed to do nothing

alienhi1.jpg

My IRC nickname is Adam :)

I would like to see why people consider the Halo series to be so bad. I mean, if hundreds of thousands of people play it daily, they have to be doing something right.

The worst game I have actually played to judge... I know people will kill me for this, but I have to say Golden Eye. For the time it was made, it was awesome. Awesome enough that me and my brother played it constantly. It was the second most played game for me and my brother, next to Super Smash Bros. (The best out of the series tbh). However, I can't say it is good compared to games nowadays. It could be the control scheme, or the aiming (I either can't remember how to aim and walk at the same time, or you can't do it), but most of all I'd say it's the graphics. Now, this is one of those games that I wish would be remade in the truest sense, just given a face lift and maybe a control fix. You also have to remember, this is of the games I've played. From my memory, I've loved every game I have played (How the hell could you not beat Superman 64, me and my brother did it easily), that being said, I stay away from movie games, except when I know they have turned out well (Spiderman for Xbox was amazing, one of my favourites). I played the first and last of the LOTR triology games, the ones that had the books' names. Despite the clear simplicity of the Return of the King's gameplay, it was still fun. I mean, you get to play as Gandalf and Gimli. Two favourite characters for the series (Bandwagon [garden tool]!).

Worst game I haven't played, no clue actually. Probably Eragon. A game about a movie about a book that copies the storyline of Star Wars. Definitely original. I mean, the movie didn't even manage to get parts of the book right.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Hmm... Have to say Harry Potter Goblet of Fire for GC, although I only have like 8 GC games...

If you want my opinion, all Harry Potter gamers are terrible. Especially Nintendo's versions of them #-o

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hmm... Have to say Harry Potter Goblet of Fire for GC, although I only have like 8 GC games...

If you want my opinion, all Harry Potter gamers are terrible. Especially Nintendo's versions of them #-o

Games based on movies based on books always suck in my opinion.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.