Your Environment...

RayOxide

Does your environment seem to be one of those where everyone knows eachother? A type where everyone hates eachother?

More importantly, do you think your environment has a feel on people, makes them feel better?

I have grown up in the northern suburbs of adelaide, and if anyone knows about those places im sure they'd know how bad it is, and can be. So I was just wondering how everyone elses street copes with life, or shopping centres, etc. pl0x :thumbup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

What goes on around your neighbourhood, yo geezie fo'sheezie?

Mines kinda pov. Anyone at school would take 10 dollars from you (~13 USD) if they saw you take it out (beat you up for it) :x

If a child grows up in a generally overall happy enviroment, they would be optimistic,

If a child grew up in a religious enviroment, they would be religious.

If a child grew up in a violent enviroment, the child may be aggressive or very quiet...

If a child has a pushy mum and get shoved into theatre and what not, they will appear in a movie in 12 years time

If a child has a very rich dad they will end up like paris hilton [/sarcasm]

If a child is a single, spoilt and whose parents make the child beleive everything they say is true, they will turn into a spoilt brat that has to lie to get people to like them and are incredibly snooby, much like above ^^

Luck be a Lady

One of my neighbours is my mechanic, the other is a fellow poker player... other than that... i don't talk to anybody else around here. Then again, this area of Brisbane is... to be kind.. the lesser of most evils when talking about the 'bottom of the barrel' suburbs.

Sword, ok, ok, Sword? Ok? Sword ok? Ok, ok.

Obviously not, but they do base it on realistic stuff, and plus, back 10-20 years ago people used to have really close neighbourhoods, prior to the chavs and chavettes, gangsters and thieves. :| .

Sorta just wanted to know if there are any of these old neighbourhoods on tif.

NO FLAMO PLOXO

Btw if anyone knows wtf im on about just tell me :D

Obviously not, but they do base it on realistic stuff, and plus, back 10-20 years ago people used to have really close neighbourhoods, prior to the chavs and chavettes, gangsters and thieves. :| .

NO FLAMO PLOXO

Yep, let's blame all "social breakdown" on chavs. A bit of scapegoating never hurt anyone.

NO FLAMO PLOXO

Yep, let's blame all "social breakdown" on chavs. A bit of scapegoating never hurt anyone.

Stereotypes are the scapegoats of society. Without them we would have to deal with the actual problems, as Ray shows us now.

Lots of Muslims and Jews in my community. I've grown a tolerance for all religions, which I think is really good. I have so many friends of different religions, if I was raised otherwise I would have been a jerk in my town. My community has great public schools, our local high school has the #1 fine arts in the country. Neighbors are nice, there's a kid my age living next door who goes to my school and shares my interests, so we get along well. The other neighbors are a Latino family who are very social and have a purple, hairless, peruvian dog.

[hide=their dog (not actual photo, I googled it)]south_america.1163528100.pict0686b.jpg[/hide]

Ain't he cute? I love my community ;)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Holy * that is one scary looking dog

I am currently living in the "apartment city," middletown. surrounded by neighbors (loud indian people mostly) i get little privacy however there are alot of other kids i hang out with daily and go cause trouble or skateboard with

[Please don't go around the censor - Phil]

There were never those. That was an idealistic, life's dream kinda-thing.

Nobody here knows anybody. School, completely cliquey. Even seniors, which surprised me to no end.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My neighborhood is a bunch of old people about to die, and some really young people who just got married. Hmmf. There's like 1 other kid (Aside from my sister) here.

My school is really cliquey, but some people do mingle. And there's me, in the corner, just watching and finding out everything I can. (Oh, how sketchy) So I know of everyone in my grade, and quite a few upper classmen as well. That's not to say I talk with them frequently though.

My youth group (At church) is a completely different story, though obviously, it's a much smaller group. Still, everyone knows and loves everyone. ;)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

We all go to our own way. Suppose its pretty good but other times its pretty depressing seeing everyone doing their own thing and not being in a community.

But its better than living in central Compton or something.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lots of Muslims and Jews in my community. I've grown a tolerance for all religions, which I think is really good. I have so many friends of different religions, if I was raised otherwise I would have been a jerk in my town. My community has great public schools, our local high school has the #1 fine arts in the country. Neighbors are nice, there's a kid my age living next door who goes to my school and shares my interests, so we get along well. The other neighbors are a Latino family who are very social and have a purple, hairless, peruvian dog.

[hide=their dog (not actual photo, I googled it)]south_america.1163528100.pict0686b.jpg[/hide]

Ain't he cute? I love my community ;)

Latin isn't Hispanic

Spanish is not Mexican

Spanish = People who were born in Spain

Being Spanish and being Hispanic are the same thing but not specifically. Hispanic is the main branch which characterizes all spanish-speaking countries/cultures.

Latin is like from Egypt or the Middle East :).

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

I live in a affluent area of North Dublin (well known for it's many impoverished areas), the area I live in is surrounded by working to lower-middle class areas so we quite often seem to be a target for anything.

The area I've grown up in is happy and welcoming, it's one of those places where everyone knows everyone, if something happens everyone will know about it the next day. There's a couple of open green spaces where most people my age hang out, just drink, smoke and hang around etc.

There's some good public schools in my area but I go into the city every day for my school as it's well renowned as a great school for academics and sports. There's not much problems with crime in my area, just the basic things you would expect in any area, underage drinking, shoplifting, recreational drug use etc etc.

Latin is like from Egypt or the Middle East. :)

I must admit, I lol'ed. The language that basically every other language in the western world is built upon is nowhere near there, try the "Romans" ;)

Latin is like from Egypt or the Middle East :).

Are you sure?

Yea, I'm.

Many modern languages were developed from Latin and Greek. The original Latins were not from North or South America but from the Middle East mostly. Nowadays, many Arabics and people from such ethnic backgrounds (middle east) are of Latin descent.

For some reason, many homeosapiens currently residing in the United States of North America believe that "Latin people" is the same thing as "Spanish people" (when it is Hispanic). So what I'm saying is, poorly educated human beings in the U.S. refer to Hispanic homosapiens as "latin" or "spanish".

Something random: "Americans" believe that their education system is the greatest in the world when it is barely reaching it;

-US-

7th grade: still studying the very bare basics of pre-Algebra

-Russia-

7th grade: Studying the basics of Calculus (there is pre algregra, alg1, alg 2, alg 3, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, and calc)

^_^

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

-US-

7th grade: still studying the very bare basics of pre-Algebra

-Russia-

7th grade: Studying the basics of Calculus (there is pre algregra, alg1, alg 2, alg 3, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, and calc)

^_^

Sources...? That sounds like either a) the students are being force fed information they have no chance in hell of understanding or B) [cabbage].

I will admit, even if though I have an incredibly hard time finding that point credible in the slightest, that average US high school ain't exactly great relative to some of the world. Though the educational ace of the US is college, not high school.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The original Latins were not from North or South America but from the Middle East mostly.

Can you provide me a link about that. I'm interested in hearing more.

sig2ho7.jpg