Your Environment...

RayOxide

I'm don't know any neighbors past 2 or 3 houses down in my subdivision, and the nieghbors that are within that I say hi too once in a while. If you go outside my subdivision atleast at night it is not very safe. My school is small, so having to adjust to a large school would be hard. My school is a middle school aswell as a highschool. I'm not sure how advanced you'd say it is, as a freshman I'm taking Algebra 2 and I took Geometry last year. Also this year we are getting a $15M renovation :) and another school in my town was just built for $25M :mrgreen:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

by the way, does anyone else have a large group of bloods or crips in your area?

One of my friends pretends she's a Blood, and another one pretends she's a Crip. They're not very good at it. I saw the Crip one wearing a red rubber bracelet that said "Pride" on it.

Cool.

My town is more hick than most Souther States (I live in Central PA) Football is the only thing our town cares, about, oh and drinking. Over 80% of the kids in our school go drinking every weekend in the woods, 65% drink daily, and 71% smoke pot (Rough guesses) I dont do any. I kinda keep to myself, i talk to everyone in my school, (usually they talk to me) but i hang out with very few of them. STDS are rampant, becuase the girls are complete [bleep]s. (I know girls who get with a diffrent partner every day, multiple times on weekends) Honestly only about 5% of the girls in my school are virgins, and about 18% arent [bleep]s. Mostly i hang out with people from other towns. Oh and our town is the heroin capital of the state.

But im one of the few well educated, open minded people in my town.

And yes, i made up the figures offhand, and NO i didnt fabricate, our town is considered the worst to live in in PA.

Oh and, our educational system is one of the worst, there are towns that have so much less money than ours and a much better school. Most kids in my school dont go to college, or pass Algerba2

Cookie to whomever guesses what town im in

Sig

I guess there are no more real neighbourhoods like there are on tv. I thought there were some interesting ones :cry:

Can you hear me all the way back there in the 50s?

K maybe a little underratedd.... 30-40 yrs then -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

If a child grows up in a generally overall happy enviroment, they would be optimistic,

If a child grew up in a religious enviroment, they would be religious.

If a child grew up in a violent enviroment, the child may be aggressive or very quiet...

If a child has a pushy mum and get shoved into theatre and what not, they will appear in a movie in 12 years time

If a child has a very rich dad they will end up like paris hilton [/sarcasm]

If a child is a single, spoilt and whose parents make the child beleive everything they say is true, they will turn into a spoilt brat that has to lie to get people to like them and are incredibly snooby, much like above ^^

just be quiettttt

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Ha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHHA.

hehe.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHHA.

hehe.

*cough* i dont see whats soo funny *cough*... well maybe i was a little one sided in my post but it was the best way to express my feelings towards my towns situations

Example: I was the only kid in my 12th grade POD (Problems of Democracy) to know what the Koran was, and the only person to say Communism could be good.

Sig

Ha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHHA.

hehe.

*cough* i dont see whats soo funny *cough*... well maybe i was a little one sided in my post but it was the best way to express my feelings towards my towns situations

Example: I was the only kid in my 12th grade POD (Problems of Democracy) to know what the Koran was, and the only person to say Communism could be good.

So your entire town consists of your 12th Grade POD Class? That's a pretty small town.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

im sure there are community's around like what your talking about, but they would be out having fun with each other instead of sitting on their rear ends in their own house away from each other typing on their keyboard like i am now. they would probably live where there is no internet and they grow all their own food, or trade it with neighbors (ill give you some eggs for some flour etc)

if that made any scence to you it means my community isnt perfect, but it is friendly and i do like it. if only it were a bit bigger (im in a tiny country town in central Victoria, Australia).

tip.it probably the perfect place to ask where a perfect community is. chances are we are all on here posting and playing rs because our community isn't good enough to do anything better, or not good enough at the moment.

I live in a small university city, where the students make up a quarter of the population. So there are plenty of educated young people and educated young families that stuck around after their studies. Criminality is low and there's always a lot of life in the streets, nobody's scared to go out alone or anything like that. There are "problem areas", but nothing compared to those in big cities.

Lots of young couples and singles live in my street because the houses are small (and payable, well, less expensive anyway). We have a community barbeque each year, so there are definitely efforts to get a community feeling. I don't really participate much, though, I prefer my own social circle to small-talk with neighbours who'd never be my friends if I didn't happen to live next to them. But I'm friendly with everyone except for a meddling, screeching, sour old lady.

I live in quite a populous area right in the heart of my city. Sadly, there's no real 'community spirit' here - that seems to have died with the closure of pubs since off-licensing came into place, and as society has evolved in all areas of the UK. That, and we've always been quite an introverted family anyway.

A few students live here from the university in my city. It's also one of the most ethnic parts of the city, if not, the entire country. Just 50% label themselves Christian here, while 25% are Muslims, and around 5% are Hindu. It is also a source of immigration, mainly Eastern European. I love it here though. It makes a nice diverse atmosphere, and that was reflected at my primary school. Everyone gains an understanding of each other when we have to mingle with one another. As far as I know, there have few racially motived attacks here, although crime itself is slightly high on average with the rest of the UK. I would pin this more on poverty and a lack of economic opportunity, rather than race issues.

Few elderly people live here. The homes here were built in Edwardian Britain, are mainly terraced, with a mix of council houses, and are easily below £100K in worth, which seems to attract young families.

Ha.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHHA.

hehe.

So your entire town consists of your 12th Grade POD Class? That's a pretty small town.

It was an example thank you. Im just saying this is how culturally disconnected my town is. :x

Sig

My town is more hick than most Souther States (I live in Central PA) Football is the only thing our town cares, about, oh and drinking. Over 80% of the kids in our school go drinking every weekend in the woods, 65% drink daily, and 71% smoke pot (Rough guesses) I dont do any. I kinda keep to myself, i talk to everyone in my school, (usually they talk to me) but i hang out with very few of them. STDS are rampant, becuase the girls are complete [bleep]s. (I know girls who get with a diffrent partner every day, multiple times on weekends) Honestly only about 5% of the girls in my school are virgins, and about 18% arent [bleep]s. Mostly i hang out with people from other towns. Oh and our town is the heroin capital of the state.

And yes, i made up the figures offhand, and NO i didnt fabricate, our town is considered the worst to live in in PA.

Oh and, our educational system is one of the worst, there are towns that have so much less money than ours and a much better school. Most kids in my school dont go to college, or pass Algerba2

west philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where you spent most of your days?

west philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where you spent most of your days?

Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school?