New familiar?

cat666

StealingCreation.jpg

I can't find what familiar this is, anyone know?

I initially thought that is was a new monster, but theres no health bar on the beast meaning it isn't in combat. To me it looks like the 2 characters with health bars are fighting each other and the beast is a familiar of the melee dude.

Obviously its common knowledge the players are wearing new gear, probably the PvP rewards, but no one seems to be mentioning the familiar!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Could well be, although it could also be part of the minigame. Good find, we'll see ::'

As to what type of creature it is, it looks like some wooden based (since it looks stiff) bird with 4 legs :?

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Im still waiting for my phoenix summon. :wall:

I will insure that never happends. Also that familiar on screenshot is with horns and looks like a beast and not a bird.

Again: NO Phoenix for JOO!!!

I will insure that never happends. Also that familiar on screenshot is with horns and looks like a beast and not a bird.

Meanie. :cry:

I think the summon on the picture looks like some tribal-ish totem monster thingy. :lol:

From the look of it, it's definatly going to come out wih the PvP Worlds release.

As for the beast itself, doesn't look like it's made for combat. Kinda looks like it's responsible for transporting the unique armors in those worlds from place to place....

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

Meanie. :cry:

I think the summon on the picture looks like some tribal-ish totem monster thingy. :lol:

Just joking. But in mean time dude you can comfort yourself with a Zamorak Hawk.

It looks a tiny bit as a Phoenix :shock:

Maybe it is some sort of Sphinx?

Sphinx.PNG

sfinx.jpg

I think it's supposed to, but with Jagex's drawing capabilities I'm sure you'll all agree with me on this one:

It looks more like a monkey/greegree thing with "things" (possibly wings) sticking out its back.

Maybe it is some sort of Sphinx?

Sphinx.PNG

sfinx.jpg

I think it's supposed to, but with Jagex's drawing capabilities I'm sure you'll all agree with me on this one:

It looks more like a monkey/greegree thing with "things" (possibly wings) sticking out its back.

they created JOOO

you saying you look ugly? lol

ot:looks cool im totaly stoked for this minigame dude[/surfer talk]

Y_Z.png

I never really payed attention to it the first time, but I showed my friend earlier, and I got a closer look at it.

My first thoughts to it were "Wtf is that thing".=#

But then it kind of made sense that it would be a familiar

1, the person it's next to seems to be holding some sort of staff, although it could be a bow since they're most likely ranging armour.

2, they both have been hit recently because the health bars above their head. If they really are a mage, they've frozen the melee person, so that explains his health bar. The mage/rangers health bar has to have come from that kurask thing

Although there's a chance it's neither a pet or a familiar, and monsters just roam around in there.